Her Name Was Virginia Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've waited so long for this! I can't believe its finally happening! I love you so much, Elbie!"

I still don't know if they were tears of joy or tears of pain.

In the end it didn't matter, she was soon accustomed to having me inside her. In fact, it was her who initiated continuing. Much like her mother, with a subtle roll of her hips and a gleam in her eyes, We made love!

Her beneath me, beckoning for every thrust and withdrawal!

It was sheer Ecstasy being inside her, feeling her body respond to every move I made.

I've never felt closer to a woman at anytime in my life.

It was as if our souls had connected and we were one, the way God meant it to be between a man and a woman! She, for the first time, realizing the joys of sex with the man she waited for! Me, for the first time, truly giving myself over to a woman with no doubts about tomorrow!

I could tell you all the other things that happened that night, switching positions, getting my nut twice and her cumming multiple times. Both of us cumming at the same time, the first time, but we've all heard those stories before, right?

Well, heres the difference in my story.

Kelly and I married a year later, to the day!

What an anniversary, to say the least!

James was the best man, Fred gave her away, and Virginia was the bride's beaming mother! It was a wonderful day!

Virginia and I only spoke once about our adulterous affair. One night she simply said thank you, for everything! We talked for awhile about things I won't mention here, but needless to say we had closure and acceptance!

Kelly and I are still married today!

Twenty plus years later!

She didn't get pregnant until a few years after we married.

We had a daughter, and yes.................. Her name is Virginia!

12