All Comments on 'Her Problem Ch. 02'

by mikoli5763

Sort by:
  • 74 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
It's obvious that other readers already know your style, Mikoli

I started reading, but ended up skipping over this one.

Joe, our 'hero', HAS had a personality change, he is not the person who rejected the cheater Mare from the last chapter.

And finally, the storyline is full of tells... the 'best friend' is still in Mare's life, the one who helped orchestrate the slut's 'drunk' fuckfest, and who tried to prevent Joe from stopping it. On top of that she now also has a hubby who is worse than her.

Despite the fact that she is as responsible as Mare for her fall from grace, she also ALWAYS hated Joe from day one. Mare will not forsake her, despite that she is obviously a scheming bitch and does not have Joe, or Mare, or their relationship's interest at heart.

So from the story so far, Mare is obviously easily led, insecure, and with little morals deep down. All we need, is the push from the bitch friend again, and they are toast as a married couple... or he'll change again and become a willing cuck?

Not a winner, despite chapter one being ok

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 10 years ago
Hmmm...

Curious. Where are we going with this tale? He took back the DP queen but she stayed friends with the girlfriend that split them up originally. Now what? Can the queen be happy with just one man? I'm waiting for the next chapter.

FD45FD45about 10 years ago

Racists aren't so open these days. Nice try to automatically try to make us hate this guy. When she screws Mare, we'll already hate him so this was superfluous.

But here is the biggest fail: Her father has absolutely no problem with having trusted gorillas lean on him for his little girl's sad eyes.

What is going to happen if something else happens? He is now nothing more than a grind organ monkey for Mare's father, kept at a paycheck and emasculated in every sense of the term.

So we all see where this is going. He should have seen this as well, and all the erect penises in the world aren't going to fix these relationship issues.

thunderfoot1959thunderfoot1959about 10 years ago
Some racists are still that candid about it

FD45, I respectfully disagree about *all* racists being more discreet these days. *Some* racists are still open about their prejudices when they believe they're "safe," as he did in both instances in the story.

I was recently at a social gathering where a person, in casual conversation, used three ethnic slurs (for three different ethnic groups) in the same sentence. My humorous, yet serious, comment to the group that this was not a demonstration of diversity.

dmhackdmhackabout 10 years ago
Rule 11

When you catch your girlfriend being DPed by two other men, your relationship is over. Permanently. No exceptions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!

Great story so far,But When will Joe get his Revenge on Stephennie????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
typical mikoli

typical wimp and moron story 1*

C_frommnC_frommnabout 10 years ago
It Seems

Mare has'nt learned her lesson's staying friends with Stepanie after costing her Everything she supposedly wanted in College. then to continue the friendship and allow her to come between you and your lover. Silly B!tch

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Small point

Nice attempt with baseball, but anyone who bats .500 for 30 innings is in the hall of fame, not unemployed.

Too much signaling of future issues. It's pretty obvious Stephanie is a cancer. Mr Ortiz is too dangerous, too many obstacles to reasonably accept, with cheating, evil best friend who hates you, father-in-law who would just as soon kill you, beautiful wealthy wife, all for an underemployed whiny wimp.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 10 years ago
My problem?

This woman's "friend" tried to ruin her life. She married an asshole and still wants to ruin her life. Why would Mare insist on hanging with the evil bitch? This makes no sense. It's bad enough to be a real flaw in the story. The writer is trying to make Mare see the errors of her ways, but still cling to the single worst thing that ever happened to her. Now it has to get a lot worse before Mare finally sees the light. She needs to be dp'd again while her friend watches, probably with her friend's husband. You keep painting Mare into corners and allowing her to escape.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Well done, Mikoli!

I enjoyed it and happy that you submit to this webpage. You are one of this site's best authors.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
She cheats on her fiancée with 4 guys, sober enough to enjoy the time; but then was tTWICE the legal limit? That outs her squarely in the "going to die" category.

Then her continued friendship with Stephanie. Why were they still friends? IF the story that Stohanie purposely got her drunk and got her to fuck 4 guys, why the fuck would she be friends with Stephanie?

Why does your hero always react with his fists? Every time someone does or says something he doesn't like, he hits them. What the fuck? What kind of a douchebag, ass hat is he and why the fuck would Mare marry him?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I really thought you had a good one

Then I read how she is still friends with Stephanie. How is that even possible???? That "friend" ruined Mare's life, married a man who is a blatant racist, and Mare stays friends with that bitch????? Why??????? Not logical at all. Not plausible at all.

I really thought you had a good one. A reconcile was not out of the picture, too bad you did not end it here.

Also, it is obvious that Mare's father is watching. So if something "happens" next chapter, I am sure he is quite aware of Stephanie's friendship.

I simply cannot understand why Mare would choose Stephanie over Joe it is totally and completely unfathomable. Unbelievable. Mare is not stupid, a druggie. She is intelligent. Sorry Mikoli it does not fly one bit.

Now will you degrade Joe by having him in another one of your poly scenes which is totally out of character??????

Another fine story ruined by not thinking it through.

Hello Mikoli, anybody home? Think Mikoli think.....

Mousse9Mousse9about 10 years ago

I have to admit, I did not read further than when the dad kidnaps hubby and threatens to make him disappear for a few years, unless he gets back to slutwife.

I thought that mafia daddy would actually tell hubby why slutwife was innocent, but that didn't happen. I'm still mildly curious as to her excuse, but reading the rest is a waste of time and energy. Especially after reading the comments that bitch friend is still around. I'll pass.

javmor79javmor79about 10 years ago
Next chapter please.

Can't wait for the next chapter. This story is not slowing down and I like it.

looking4itlooking4itabout 10 years ago

Bleh. You write about such hapless, weak willed men. I'm sure Mare is headed for another fall and, of course, it will be someone else's fault since she is obviously not capable of taking her own responsibilities. Knowing Poppi, it is a long learned trait.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good writers, write crap also.

You are a good writer but this is crap. Stephanie isn't a true friend. I think the slut wife keeps her close to use as an excuse to fuck up in her relationship. If you are married and your friend hate your husband, why keep her as a friend unless the wife is dirty. Please bring this crap to an end and do some of your good writing.

Tim413Tim413about 10 years ago
Not as good as chapter 1.

But it was okay. I was hoping Mare's behavior at the end of chapter 1 was occasioned by someone slipping something into her drink. But no, she got drunk on her own. I don't know if I could have forgiven her stupidity and her actions. Why were Max and Madge in the story? It was just a waste of time and space because it did not lead to anything. How many more chapters until "her problem" surfaces/resurfaces? At least he will not be burdened by a pre-nup and the stupid bastard can stop working, drink plenty of beer, and become fat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Stare down the mafia daddy on a prenup....

But can't get rid of her worthless cunt friend? Playing recklessly in a beach volleyball tournament? I played tournament vb for many years. Can't think how I could play recklessly. High rollers going to Niagara Falls for hmoon? Every punch he throws knocks a guy cold? Batted .500 in show but can't get a shot back in majors with another team at 1st base? Designated hitter in American League? Keeps punching out a wealthy, connected, asshole with no repercussions? Can't get a job coaching in high school? I could go on but I'll end....as should this story. Usually like your stuff....tighten up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

The author is disturbingly desperate to play the 'see I'm not a racist' card. Probably because in his other stories he is so clearly terrified of black men and writes about them like they are animals. One star for this tired, boring garbage from an obvious bigot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Why is this Stephanie so important to her after almost destroying her loving relationship

The author is carry Stephanie into their marriage and using her to be her downfall . Did she not realize she set her up for a fall. And marring that southern bigot should have sealed the deal. How can you portray a smart women to be so dumb and blind with this friend steph.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
you are

a complete shithead. put you shit where it belongs. no wife , mafia like shit, and a guy wo has ten different personalities like a guy in a mentalhome ? this is either sci-fi or nonconsent as garbage is not yet here a category

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Why is Stephanie still in this story.

Between joe and mr Ortiz , she should have been dealt with. Mare with friends like this who needs enemies . She should never been invited to the wedding and joe is no slouch , so why did he not put his foot down. Now we see steph is going to destroy this marriage and to married. a bigot to boot yet she is still in the picture? Makes no sense to me..........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
You had me until...

He hit .500 in THE SHOW and wasn't offered a contract. C'mon now...

But it's decent so far.

john1946john1946about 10 years ago

Fun story......Hope you don't run out of story before you find an ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Started out strong

but this chapter got weak. The forced reconciliation was exactly that, forced. We still have heard nothing about Marizona's motivation for keeping Stephanie around, particularly in light of the racist ass her hiusband is. (As an aside do you really think a connected "businessman" like Mare's father would have let that guy alive after he insulted his daughter so close to her wedding?)

I predict a lesbian connection between the two females and our hapless hero is still being played for a chump.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusabout 10 years ago
Puzzling

I could not understand Joe caving in so easily to Senor Ortiz. A moment's thought would have had Joe calling the man's bluff. Starting off or renewing a relationship by ratting out the man's daughter, as he believed he was doing at the time, is moronic. If you wanted to demonstrate that Joe does not have the chops to handle his woman, you succeeded.

As to the baseball stuff, your stats are not believable, as has been pointed out. Yes, 'slow' outfielders with bad arms get released, but ones with a 500 batting average are at least given a shot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
"You don't have to say anything, Mare." BULLSHIT!

We know what he’s thinking and feeling; that’s one of the big consequences of writing in the first person. You set up him having grave doubts and misgiving, regardless of what her father told him. And yet, instead of actually dealing with those doubt and feelings, instead of actually talking things through to make sure what her father said was indeed true, you throw all of that away in a instance.

<P>

What, is she such a great fuck he as amnesia?

<P>

If you’re going to violate EVERYTHING you set up, don’t write in the third person. What you wrote was not a twist, it was an out-and-out lie. It was bullshit.

<P>

There’s a difference between being an amateur and amateurish. An amateur is a person who engages in a pursuit on an unpaid basis. Amateurish means being unskillful or inept. This was amateurish. I don’t expect polished, professional level writing, but I do expect that the writer gave more than a moment’s thought to the plot. That is painfully absent from this story.

<P>

BTW, either your title indicates where this is going or it’s a lie. In the case of the former, she will get drunk again (whether on her own or because of her “friend” is immaterial) and cheat on him again. In the case of the latter, the will live a long life together, maybe with an attempt by Stephanie to poison the relationship. Either way, you might be able to get a short chapter out this without piling on, but you really don’t have a story. You told everything necessary, and any more would just be padding.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
You killed chapter 2, from a good start to a weak finish ,it's going downhill fast.

To many errors in part 2' . Joe is not a wimp in 1. But you made him weak in two. No way he would let Stephanie near him and mare.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 10 years ago
batting average

Babe Ruth had a batting average of .342

One of the most prolific hitters in baseball history, Ruth was one of the first five players to be elected into the National Baseball Hall of Fame in 1936.

Impossible to believe that someone with an average that much better would be dropped.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
story is to weak and glosses over very important parts of the plotline

knock on door and immediately to bed. No explanation, no questions, just lets fuck, not really realistic after that long of a period. Then her running off to finish her circuit while he doesn't apparently care what she is doing while gone. Again not realistic and does follow the plot line. This should have been done in one chapter.

KarenEKarenEabout 10 years ago
Sorry, Weak

As I said in Ch 1, she says she was drunk. OK, give her that one, BUT...

She admits she gets wild when she's drunk, so WHY did she get drunk? She blames Stephanie, but unless Steph was spiking her drinks she got herself drunk, so her actions are on her.

As others have said, why doe she have anything to do with the conniving bitch who, a) hates her husband, and b) caused their 3-year break-up?

Her father insists that he TALK to her. Fine, talk to her, then walk away.

And for you supposed baseball "experts", hitting .500 for 30 innings is nothing, that's less than 4 games. Let him hit .500 for half a season and we can talk!

laptopwriterlaptopwriterabout 10 years ago
Yeah, I have to agree,

I think our getting back together would have been predicated on her dropping Stephanie as a friend if she hadn't already. And if she hadn't that would have really made me question her judgement.

RhomanovRhomanovabout 10 years ago
Read chap 1 and was undecided

Read chap 2 and decided I have finished with this series.

It's weak and the plot line does not fit the characters as you have developed them. It's like a case of "Here are my characters! Oh, by the way....."

Makes for a difficult to enjoy read.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 10 years ago
so when

So when she hangs out with Stephanie and gets drunk she turns into a gang bang slut ?

And while she is in a relationship she wants to hang out with Stephanie and get drunk ?

And she does not see a problem with this ?

(Well with Daddy being some sort of mobster who will threaten the boyfriend, maybe SHE has no problem)

FD45FD45about 10 years ago
Yeah, but who bells the cat?

Sure, he should dump her, but how?

He has no courage or character and El Jefe will lean on him if he tries to break it off.

It would be a cold day in Hell indeed before I EVER went to Mexico again.

But this is mikoli5763. I am lacking faith in the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Tire

Around and around like a tire. A flat is nest. This story is going to the dogs and the shit house. She will cheat again. Yea Billy Bob.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Sorry

Yup, it is sorry. chapter 1 was showing promise, but the "reconciliation at gunpoint" is bullshit. no way ANY guy would have her back under ANY conditions

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
wtf

Bullcrap go back to a gangbang ho, hell no she has unprtected sex with mutl. Parters no std ck lost my wish to contune. Well maybe your next story will be more my way of life cu later

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 10 years ago
been telling you folks for years MIKOLI5763 is well a SERIOUS fucking idiot

lets review Mr Ortiz KNOWS the entire story before he EVER kidnaps Joe... btu he Kidnaps by forced and the threat of VIOLENCE Joe just for what? shits and giggles?

and if Mr Ortiz and His daughter (the mexican CUNT) ...knows what Stephanie's part in the arranged so called rape WHY is Stephanie still around ?

a new low is wretchedly and pathetically stupid

TornadoTysTornadoTysabout 10 years ago
Situation !

Chapter 1 showed a lot of promise and therefore chapter 2 I thought would be equally as good !

IMO Mare character got of lightly for her infidelity. I think the readers need to know why she what did even though this has been skipped over by the author.

If the author plans and writes a set of circumstances, then the next step in the story is more the main characters resolve the problems that have been orchestrated for the plot of the story.

The repatriation of our hero and Mare was too quick, too simple, to be plausible there needed to be more reconciliation between the two lovers.

sdc92078sdc92078about 10 years ago
This can only go badly

She maintains a friendship with someone who she knows hates her husband and has already "set her up" once.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 10 years ago
Loving it

Time can heal a multitude of wounds. I can accept the reconciliation of these two. Several years have passed and Mare seems genuinely remorseful. They were only dating - that does make a difference. However, the "they were only dating" caveat cuts both ways. Since they were only dating, I find the depth of her depression (post breakup) a bit hard to swallow. The author had them dating for part of their senior year. People generally don't get that hung up on relationships that short in duration. The writer needed to shore up this aspect to make her reaction more believable. I still give you five stars.

One other concern, the introduction of the father could be troublesome down the road. He is being set up as a potential distraction to what really should be the main focus of this story: the relationship between the husband and wife. Is this guy going to try and muscle the husband into sticking with Mare once she inevitably falls again?

FD45FD45about 10 years ago
Re Read

Stephanie is still a bitch. Mare says she will choose Joe over everyone else, family or friends....except for the wedding...and the parties....and the visits...and

Maybe she believes it, but it is contradictory to the reader.

bruce22bruce22about 10 years ago
Better Read than most stories in LW

You are reading through glasses ground by other Mikoli stories! The problem seems to be why Stephanie has not been dispensed. So far the behaviour of the bride toward her husband has been excellent, but I am sure something very disagreeable is coming down the pike.

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
WITH ALL SUCCESS COMES THE DOWNTIME

is it pro=rated and reciprocal. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
First chapter was a big "thumbs up"

This one - not-so-much. He has a temper, we've seen that. At his size, I don't see him letting 2 big guys drag him to a car in Mexico without a knockdown dragout fight that would have attracted a lot of attention. I definitely don't see him getting back with Mare no matter the explanation. Those two facts ruined the rest of this improbable chapter for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Grammar

Decent story, but "had went" knocks it down to a three. Some errors are forgivable, but not that one. It took me completely out of story.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
stick to editing others writing,

please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hmmm

I had another comment in mind, then thought "fuck it" and just left it out. Scored this a one, neither a faithless cunt nor a greedy asshole with no balls interests me much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

badly written. stupid characters. why does she keep the bitch as a friend? is she more important than her husband?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Her father KIDNAPS him and he MARRIES her

He's stupider than hell, and crazier than she is. Batshit characters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

badly written tripe with no sense of real life or real people involved. Characterization is lacking i.e. non existent as is any sense of meaning in what these characters are doing. Please do us a favour and stop writing this childish nonsense.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Great....

She's an alcohol slut still friends with the psycho bitch who got her gang banged and a mob father who threatened violence and kidnapping on him. Yeah, that's an excellent recipe for a good marriage. What could go wrong?

I was a typical horny young man but I NEVER confused party girls with wife material. Thirty eight years later I'm still married to a woman who has never given me one moment's concern about her fidelity.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
I am

enjoying the story though. By the way, negative comments from anon posters are to be dismissed and the poster laughed at for having no balls.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
I"d suggest

sending poppi after Stephanie.

fifteen16fifteen16over 6 years ago
As Written

I do not insult writers as many others do here, i read the story as presented. But in this chapter we are told that Marizona had put her wild times behind her yet she went to a party of the people she was supposed to be avoiding. Then proceeded to get drunk, no mention of being drugged. So she and she alone is responsible for what happened. Perhaps she should not be allowed out on her own. Good yarn though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
RAAC warning! This chapter is roaring downhill at breakneck speed

The protagonist got switched with a pussy. He MARRIED that women, the one who, of her OWN volition, tore his heart out in part 1 ? Oh. I don't THINK so.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Moving along

Is Popping with the cartels? Stephanie keeps circling like a vulture, waiting to pounce. Joe is too trusting of his slutty wife.

Bebop3Bebop3about 5 years ago
What is Happening?

Am I following this correctly? Drunk or not, she betrays him pretty heinously. During a confrontation about that betrayal, she trots out the old “it was just sex” trope. He is strong-armed into meeting with her by a powerful man and his goons. Within 6 seconds, they are reconciled.

The betrayal was partially engineered by Stephanie. She remains good friends with Stephanie. He hears Stephanies boyfriend call his fiancé a wetback. Stephanie doesn’t defend her, chastise him or take any action. So, he immediately informs his fiancé, right? Nope.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It's All On You

Now. You took her back, married her and she stayed friends with Stephanie even after she helped set up the gangbang. What you get is what you got, after all 26thNC warned you. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Mexican Fathers

do not behave with respect to daughters as depicted. Drug lord or not, this is ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
balls

i thought this guy had balls ,looks like his just another fucking wimp

SexecutionerSexecutionerabout 3 years ago

Obviously Joe is a wimp, and who says she's been celibate for three years? He should have made her earn his dick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fuck that kidnapping shit. I’m not going to be bullied like that. I’ll say what I have to to get away, then start planning revenge. Wait until I’m safely back in the US, then tie up Mare. Start sending her body parts to her father with a note: “You wanted to force me back with your slut. I’m returning her to you piece by piece.”

ZK

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Huh

The thing is, if he didn't take her back the father was going to kill him. That was very obvious to me. So he did and now they are happy. Will it continue? We'll see...

lujon2019lujon2019over 2 years ago

so he is a cuck for a gang bang whore

that means the next time she cheats he is a volunteer not a victim

miket0422miket0422about 2 years ago

First time he sees her in 3 years and he decides it's a good idea to immediately have sex and let her off the hook in regards to explaining how what he saw her doing wasn't really her fault.

I'm sure this will be a marriage right out of a fairytale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is a really terrible tale of unbelievably dumb people. Nuff said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Totally turned to utter crap. God I hate wimping simp stories. No man would still love a DP slut after 3 weeks, let alone 3 years.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlenny11 months ago

I knew he shouldn't have RAAC shits about to implode

Xzy89c1Xzy89c17 months ago

Mari is a slut who likes to fuck lots of different guys. She belongs to the streets. Zero chance of her being faithful. Dont write about baseball please. Insulting.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

RAAC is such a waste of a good story. Glad I skipped ahead from 1st chapter. 1* and that is mostly because of the RAAC.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous