All Comments on 'Her Problem Ch. 07'

by mikoli5763

Sort by:
  • 121 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This author has one fucked up mind. Story was so utterly stupid that I could not read the whole miserable garbage. Give it less than a 1.

donner60donner60over 2 years ago

Hey, Mikoli5763…..have to agree with RanDog025 and tell you what an excellent story you have written. For all the anonymous posters who denigrate writers (who put humanity into their writing…..and develop deep, plausible characters) GET A LIFE and contribute to the website with something other than your inability to recognize excellence when it smacks you in the face….25…25…25

Thanks for an awesome read…keep em coming please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I will read all the stories on here after reading ( her problem ). I am a recovering alcoholic and recovering sex Addict 37 years of sobriety in AA. Still struggling with other addiction. Excellent writing,couldn’t wait to get to the next chapter. Thank you.

lujon2019lujon2019over 2 years ago

So to recap she had another gang bang and he still wouldnt leave her

then he found out she also cheated on him regularly with long term female affairs, and still wouldnt tell her to fuck off

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was a disgusting piece of cuck wimpy crap written by an emasculinated author !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I can't believe I wasted time on this dreck ..

miket0422miket0422about 2 years ago

The only explanation I can give for subjecting myself to all the chapters of this story is it was like rubber necking at the site of a car wreck. You know you shouldn't look but, you just can't help yourself. I guess I just wanted to see how much worse it could get from chapter to chapter and in that regard the author didn't disappoint.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Geeze.... Well.... Geeze. What do you make of a story like this? Certainly not MY favorite. Soon to be forgotten.

Timber7123Timber7123almost 2 years ago

I really enjoyed the last chapter. I should me how much a person can forgive. One of my favorites

MasterKoteMasterKoteover 1 year ago

Glad I only read bits and pieces because the plot was a huge landfill of dog shit.. No way in hell would a spouse stay after all and other ways to protect ones self from someone like getting a gun.

waltdeewaltdeeover 1 year ago

Don't listen to them, mikoli5763. It had its problems, but you told a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just about the worst load of overwritten, rambling , unbelievable load of incomprehensible rubbish I’ve ever read on LW. I really hope Mikoli was just taking the piss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow. She just kept on cheating on the man. "I was lonely when you were in a comma" isn't a very good excuse. Especially after her two major betrayals. I don't think less of him for choosing kindness and pity over anger. I think that takes strength. But I don't think a woman like her can love him like he loved her. He deserved better. It makes the whole harem thing seem to be more about appeasing her guilt and less about seeing him smile while in a comma. She's not evil, but she's a far cry from good. She takes what she wants and really doesn't care about others, just like her thug father. Not much different.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Didn't find any reason to star more than 2.

Unnecessarily exaggerated.

Idiotic plot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a mess

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Jumped the shark

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlenny11 months ago

With all of a sudden 5 other women falling in love with a man in a coma....Mare knew if she told her lesbian bullshit he woulda been gone with Mary like a shot! She knew to keep her bullshit under wraps. Meanwhile she cheated joe outta having Mary who probably woulda been the first woman in his life to actually remain loyal. You can pretend all you want but no man can truly love a gangbang skank, you can be attracted to her, you can like her, you can dominate her and treat her well, but love is a bridge too far.

servant111servant1119 months ago

Total cluster f-ck of a chaotic disaster of a tale.. Worst case of broken logic, total dearth of ANY real forshadowing...etc and etc and etc.. You have also provided the worst case of a utterly out of control Deux Ex Machina exterior stage entrance in the Automobile wreck nonsense that forms the new and inexplicable foundation for the RAAC of that utter chaotic mess called Chapter 7... Please learn some very basics here about running a metanarrative and Don't disrespect your readers with this kind of nonsense ever again. Frankly as a rather experienced reader and a Writing Professor at a local university...I am utterly appalled at the utter nonsense you dumped on us in Chapter 7. It became so utterly stupid that I found that the whole thing morphed into a dark comedy of errors rather than a valid tale...

1 star...utterly hated this one!!!

Busman19639Busman196399 months ago

What a fantasy and a lot of it unbelievable but still a nice tale and a good ending.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Quite a cluster "bleep". Wtf?

NallusNallus4 months ago

Six 5s and a 4, nice story. I liked that most issues were addressed, as much as how.

However, she would have already been keenly aware of her BC pills and possibilities. Also, 'it being only days ago', or not, his assertiveness on his reawakening seemed not appropriate, he was after all, on her estate, with her in charge of ... how much?

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous