All Comments on 'Her Problem Ch. 07'

by mikoli5763

Sort by:
  • 121 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Fucking garbage, it's the same fucking rushed, lame wish fulfillment that all his stories are. Suddenly the sad sack, small dick husband is this sex god with a harem of women, also his wife is bisexual. Stop it, just fucking stop writing these stories, I don't understand how the ratings are even as high as they are, and they are pretty low, no one likes them.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 10 years ago
Not Garbage

It's a fucking cop-out. Him being in a car accident and being in a coma for twenty-two months changes everything from the first five chapters. It's an entirely different tale. I'm surprised and disappointed. What the fuck.

one star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
garbage

what a s......

1*

C_frommnC_frommnabout 10 years ago
Liked It

Liked the way he came out of the Coma to only feel like it was yesterday not years ago. I think Marizona should have taken her secret to the grave or told him sooner. But that was her decision.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
86%

A seven part story, the first six parts (86%) of which were excellent and extremely entertaining. The seventh part went completely off the rails and was a total disappointment. It's almost as though the author bailed after chapter six and someone else with a completely different mind set finished the story.

JounarJounarabout 10 years ago
1* just god awful

So bad it would have to be 1000 times better to even be considered garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
you are a mountain full of shit

And from time to time you drop these avalanche of shit on us, i truly hope that all your life will be like the morons in your shit and realize wat pile of shit you have in your skull

GenghisKhanGenghisKhanabout 10 years ago
starting with an above-4 point story,

with hundreds of readers commenting and ended up with a 2+ point, with less than a dozen or so comments.... it simply says it is a horrendously bad story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Turned into junk

Story got progressively worse. Should have ended it halfway through -what a waste

KarenEKarenEabout 10 years ago
Glad It's Over

But the deus ex machina of the 22 month coma? Come on, deal with the problem, don't sweep it under the rug.

And six women falling in love with him while he's in a coma ?!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
this was bad the garbageman brought it back

it went form bad, to worse, to terrible, to something I stepped in, to an infected anal cavity. And those where the good party.

looking4itlooking4itabout 10 years ago

Not sure if you intended to end up here when you began the story or it just ended up here but, without quite as much vehemence, I have to agree with others it just doesn't make sense. I think you're a better writer than this. Indecisive non-consent cuckold, closet bi-sexual wife, mob boss father-in-law, coma, rape (no way a comatose person gives consent), pseudo polyamorous relationships, death bed confessions, conniving BFF, etc. Seems like you've taken every plot and subplot you have liked, or even disliked, and tried to put them all in one story. Started off very interesting but ended where I didn't know what was real and frankly didn't give a damn about any of the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
With this last chapter;

I feel like I've wasted my time reading the series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
This is like watching the dog crap on the floor and not being able to stop it.

All you know is that no matter what you say or do, in the end; you're stuck cleaning up the damn mess and you can't get mad because its just a dog and it doesn't know any better.

FD45FD45about 10 years ago

With a big enough hammer, you can force a square peg into a round hole...but the peg won't be the same shape afterwards.

It works the same with characters.

This story almost feels as if it was written by committee, with you adjusting the story direction based on the comments.

Don't do that.

patilliepatillieabout 10 years ago
crazy ending

not at all what one would expect. Just not satisfying emotionally.

ariesgirlariesgirlabout 10 years ago

All of these characters have some serious issues. All of them should've been seeking professional help. How was it normal for them to be OK with having sex with someone that was in a coma? Wouldn't that be considered rape in some kind of way? Because he got an erection and was smiling made them feel better about what they were doing. Now that is some sick, delusional, selfish thinking. I wonder if Mare was in a coma and random guys were having sex with her would she think it was OK. I got a feeling she probably would have.

Mare was living a double life. Who in the hell was she? Talking about keeping secrets, she almost took them to her grave.

The story was written well. What they did to him while in the coma kind of took the story in another direction.

SW_MO_HermitSW_MO_Hermitabout 10 years ago
Good Writing BUT

Technically your writing is fine. Oh, like all of us there were some minor mistakes but what the hey? I am like many of your readers and didn't like the way you made Joe's character act but it WAS your story. I stuck to the bitter end hoping he would grow a backbone but he never did. I believe you have portrayed ONE possible outcome of the mess. I know some men (and women) who would put up with what Mare dished out BECAUSE they loved their spouse so much (or were afraid to just cut the strings) so you did write something that was possible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Did you just give up or where you fucking with us all along?

This reads more like a satire of the previous chapters than an attempt to provide a sane, logical conclusion. From the accident, to the virtual harem, what happened to Stephanie, to her bi relations, it was nothing but piling on random plot points, almost none that grew out of the previous chapter. This whole chapter was nothing but random non sequitur (which, admittedly, is rather redundant, but that’s the nature of this chapter).

<P>

The real question is whether this was your plan all along—if so, it was a shitty plan—or did you not get the praise you expected for the previous chapters and thought, “What the fuck, I’ll just post some random shit to finish this up ASAP. Screw logic and reason.”

<P>

Really, the only place this chapter belonged—if it belonged anywhere but the Recycle Bin—was under satire.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

i see you did take my suggestion about roberto stepping in to take care stephanie and that joe and mare stayed together until she died sad ending got tears in my eyes from reading this last chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I liked it

I liked your story and I was pleased to see each chapter. I don't have to agree with every plot twist a writer uses to still like a story. You were creative and careful in that you tied up the loose ends. In future stories, and this is a small point, do not use similar names for main characters because the reader has to stop and make sure that there are not any typos or mixups between the names, and that slows the reading and the flow and the enjoyment.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 10 years ago
Shoulda been leaner (& maybe meaner!)

Three chapters could have done it! How, for example, did Rodrigo's assault on Sweetie (then abrupt reversal) further the story? If it was to establish that she was serious about drying out and being a 'good girl', it was massive overkill! Only advantage to letting the story continue until Hubby croaked is that NO sequel is likely!

The amputation and prolonged coma was simply bizarro! (PS, prolonged comas do NOT resolve like that) ... and how many nurses fall in love with their dildo (regardless of how large or warm it might be)?

K.I.S.S.

4* (mostly on early chapters!)

bruce22bruce22about 10 years ago
Nicely done

I do believe that you managed to step on everyones' toes in this last chapter. For me the most glaring being having sex with a comatose person. But I did trinkle some tears with Mare's. Please note the number of people that read the whole tale. Probably we are unhappy with the last chapter but we got there.

sugnasugnaabout 10 years ago
Stupid

Marizona was the archetype of the spoiled, low class daughter of a thug. Who on earth would want to be married to that? Only an idiot, notice I didn't say fool. You have to have low intelligence to not see her for what she is. Not only was she spoiled, she was also a liar, cheater, and a slut. Fools fall in love, but only an idiot would stay with her more than a short time. So, this story is another one of those where the protagonist drags us through the shit and we are supposed to think it is okay. Yuck, insulting.

hnau0022hnau0022about 10 years ago
That's It?

Terrible ending. Really got lazy and shortchanged all of us who were waiting for a good ending. Really disappointed after the first 6 chapters held such promise.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What a complete shambles

This was just a rambling pile of nonsense. After reading a paragraph or two I skimmed to the end but he wakes from a coma which lasted the better part of two years to find that not only has he lost a leg but his wife has been raping him while he was in a coma. She is pregnant, she has also let other women rape him and some of them are either pregnant or have already had a baby from him?

Who comes up with a rediculous idea from a story like that? You completely lost the plot of this story once you introduced Mare's gangster father and the whole thing went downhill straight afterwards.

A disappointing one star.

FD45FD45about 10 years ago
You know

This would have made a liot more sense if he did it for the money.

GenghisKhanGenghisKhanabout 10 years ago
Funniest Comments I've Ever come Across, here, in Lit! LOL

"This is like watching the dog crap on the floor and not being able to stop it.

"All you know is that no matter what you say or do, in the end; you're stuck cleaning up the damn mess and you can't get mad because its just a dog and it doesn't know any better."

amyyumamyyumabout 10 years ago
Hey, this was original

While I thought the story was more unbelievable than a Mission Impossible movie, and way too maudlin, since it was so original -- six women fucking him while he was in a coma? -- I had to give it a 5. It wasn't one of the same old crap stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
It wasn't a same old crap story

It's a brand new crap story. A new genre invented by the previous commenter.

Come on, Stephanie's punishment is addicting her to Big Black Cock? And that was one of the less ridiculous moments.

Very sad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Dumb

You took a story that was good to start and turned it into something totally stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Original or just a bag of cliches

This has been amusing. Not for all the right reasons. I can't really say it is original or even a new bag of crap. Nor do I think it was written by committee. I get a different feel. More like the writer wrote down a bunch of clichés on pieces of paper, folded them up and placed them in paper bag. Every so often, he just drew out another cliché from the bag and incorporated it into the story.

And somewhere the author is reading over the comments and just laughing his head off.

GJR57GJR57about 10 years ago
Promise unfullfilled

This story had great promise. I was looking forward to more and now it ends in the most spectacularly blah way. Really he goes into a coma and everything is resolved when he wakes up from being a comatose stud. (sex with a dead body is necrophilia, what is sex with someone in a coma? fleshydildopedia?) A story that was a solid 4 maybe a 5, became a 1.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
1 star

wow you just gave up on this last chapter. it really sucked.

starmanfivestarmanfiveabout 10 years ago
It makes sense

in the end. Mare had a problem. It was Her Problem. The story in the end makes you think about the 'what ifs', and 'if onlys'. How our lives change and you may not even recognize when it happens. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Ever Wonder

Do you ever wonder why you waste your time and read such crap as this story. This story started out not too bad and turned to crap fast.

RhomanovRhomanovalmost 10 years ago
1 and 6

Chapter 1 was very well done. 5*

You should have stopped there.

I struggled through chapters 2-7 and could at best rate a 3* on some.

TornadoTysTornadoTysalmost 10 years ago
All in the Final Chapter !

Wow, I would say that chapter 7 was like those TV series were the plot ticks a long for many episodes then in the last episode every thing happens !

From my calculation Mare while married has slept with a minimum of 12 people of which 3 were women !

As for the males in the 3 gang bangs she has had while married a minimum of 9 men, and the poor husband has only had 6 women of which 5 he knew nothing about or any decision about entering in to a sexual act.

The story to me does ask the question does male pride get in the way off forgiving Mare for her first gang bang. TBH for a man to forget that one man has fucked his wife / GF is hard enough let alone 3 or 4 plus !

How does a Wife/GF make up this act of betrayal to a wounded husband as so many question go through his mind regardless if he wife was drunk or not !

Mare’s character in the story clearly had 3 problems, alcoholic, slut, and closet Bi-sexual of which the latter she could have shared with her husband.

I am not sure if a man in coma can have sex with females unless they inject alprostadil drug in to base of the penis. I am not medically train so I do not know if this is possible.

The story ended a big spectacular way, murder, RTA, coma, gang ban ( again ), illegitimate pregnancies, legitimate pregnancy, lesbian sex, sex abuse in hospital, undercover agents, betrayal, confession to name a few ! !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Ugh....

The first few chapters were good, I enjoyed them. But then they started going downhill, as if a slut of epic proportions was accepted if you just love her enough. No, she had obvious mental ills that nothing could heal. This was a 3 star story to start and by the time the 7th chapter was finished, it had dropped to barely a one.

The writing style was fine, grammar was mediocre. I just didn't care for Mare, her family and especially the fact she bore her gangbang baby, though her husband said absolutely not. That alone deserves a divorce!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
One has to remember....

When reading this author's work, you must suspend all belief in any form of reality. There are times when he has brief moments of lucidity but for the most part he is living in an alternate universe. Perhaps having someone, who has graduated from high school, proofread these BEFORE they are submitted would help.

ramonbrookramonbrookalmost 10 years ago
Not sure why

A lot of readers are getting on with this author. I loved all 7 chapters and while I don't know if I could have forgiven Mare the he had, I know love can make you do strange things. AT LEAST he wasn't a wimpy cuckold for which I getting tired of reading about! Ending was sad but hey a part of life is death, and he at least bad Mary!

I give 5 to all seven chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Thanks Mikoli,

I liked your story even though the hero made choices I wouldn't have. The only thing I can't understand is why some knucklehead would continue reading something he didn't like for seven chapters. If you read all seven chapters, you are obviously getting something out of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
He was repeatedly raped

And did nothing about it. What if it had been an unconscious woman and six male nurses had repeatedly had sex with her while she was in a coma? What if they got her pregnant? No writer would just let that go. But somehow rape of men is just fine, because he "smiled." And he stayed with a cheating wife WHO LET HIM BE REPEATEDLY RAPED. Disgusting.

InescuInescuover 9 years ago
Why is it

That people seemed to think that same sex liaisons aren't cheating? Mare basically cheating on him repeatedly when he was ill and allowed other women to basically rape him? Add on her "if I drink too much I'm a gang bang slut' act and you have one seriously screwed up woman.

She repeatedly broke her promises to him and he kept coming back for more. That isn't love, that's masochism.

txcrackertxcrackerover 9 years ago
Excellent !

I wasn't sure as to where this story was leading , But I am glad I read all of it . Bravo !

Thanks for the GREAT read !!

Thanks

Tx Cracker

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
HW TO MAKE IT WORK WITH QUESTIONS

facts, figures and some kind of answer, TK U MLJ LV NV

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
DEATH BED STATEMENTS

Believe 'Em Or Not. TK U MLJ LV NV

ohyessssssohyessssssover 9 years ago
lol

This was so stupid, I can't believe I read the whole thing. Frankly, I'm not sure I care to read any more.

FD45FD45over 9 years ago
This story proves the old adage

If you are going to write a story, have an outline

col_lovercol_loverover 9 years ago
Read comments First

I always read the comments before I read a story, it saves lots of time.

calflashcalflashover 9 years ago
comments

I can't believe some of the comments - She certainly proved once a slut, always a slut. I'm glad she died early so he could share his life with someone else

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
a perfect example of

why you should not spend time figuring out wtf is meant by this author.

after a while you realize it doesn't matter.

the author doesn't have a clue either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
YOU SUCK.

GIVE UP WRITING.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 9 years ago
A little rushed, don't you think?

You were doing OK for the first 3 chapters then you lost your way.

virtualatheistvirtualatheistover 9 years ago
Inconsistencies spoiled the story a little

He talked about Stephanie's words from the end of the video... The same video he never watched past the first few minutes.

He talked about the sleights by other people at functions, but I could find no examples in the narrative except during his talk with Mare.

Why would the child be mulatto if both parents were white?

It is little things that spoil the flow of an otherwise good story.

Pappy7Pappy7about 9 years ago
My take on your writing

is that you are pretty good at putting a story together, but the males in your stories are written from a female point of view. What I mean by that is that they are weak and extremely dependent on their women for their validation and that the only way they can find and keep love is to have a strong, bi-sexual woman who cheats on them and continues to do so even after swearing not to. Forgiveness of the one you love is indeed a noble thing, but there needs to be a basis for that forgiveness and that can't be because you are too weak to move on without that person. All of the LW stories address male ego and the overreaction of the male, if he does show any balls, as a negative trait on his part. And the general consensus of most of the writers anymore is that only a poor excuse for a man refuses to forgive his slut of a wife when she has affairs, multiple partners, lesbian sex and members of his own family. Of course there is the black fixation to further humiliate the man.

Pretty predictable, actually a lazy formula.

cap5356cap5356about 9 years ago
well written story

this was a great story. very well written and as far as I was concerned it kept me reading it till the end. keep on writing as you are able to capture the readers interest with the people in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

I won't waste time to enumerate the reasons why this shitty story sucks. I'll just say that you are a fucking idiot, mikoli. have the courtesy to die, or at the very least stop posting this shit on LIT.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
ALOT LIFE!

Wow! There was a lot things to keep track off and you did a really good job with only one small confusing item he stated that he did' watch the whole video but he mentions what the evil woman says. Did he watch the video or was it the phone call to rub his face in it when she threw Mare under the bus. Other than that I didn't have a problem with your story. Sex while he was in the nursing home was wrong but, I could care if it was real but, this was just a twist in a story. I've read worst where the main character killed his wife because he loved her and made her a promise and kept his promise. Good writing it kept me involed. If you need perfection go buy a book, these are free.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Oh my, that was dreadful !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow, this last chapter was really dumb.

This last chapter should have been in the humor section, it was a joke. Just too many contrivances and justifications and moronic behavior. She continued to lie to him right up to her death bed confession. So how does he know that wasn't a lie also? Just too far fetched and unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
please no more

bad bad bad very bad! Worst story I've read--maybe ever. Don't knw where to start: characters flat, little depth; emotion is imposed on them rather than flowing out of character development: plot is nonsense with numerous errors of fact and with people who appear for no reason(Seatons) then vanish. All in all this is a story that makes no rhyme or reason or as a reviewer once said about an equally bad effort 'this is a story that once put down is impossible to pick up again.'

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 7 years ago
Hahaha!

You are one sick fuck!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Not surprised

Not surprised once a slut always a slut

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Before

I read the other comments, let's just set aside the magic fairy dust that caused a half dozen women to fall hopelessly in love with him. His WIFE oversaw his systematic constant rape for the better part of two years. WTF?

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
By the way

living in El Paso is a punishment all by itself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

This is, hands down, the dumbest fucking ending to a series I've ever read.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 6 years ago
Cluster

Absurd ending. All of it. Btw I am bi amd have fucked women.... and I had another gang bang and I raped u along witn 6 other women. What a story. Get help. Really u r disturned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
True Love???

The woman was a slut, and the man was worse than a wimp. You usually do better than this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ummmm..

Have not read any of the other stories. Doubt I will after reading this ending and the comments. Stupid.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 6 years ago
damn you be a unhappy lesbo

you fucked this guy over like he stole something from you

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Huecuck nailed it

time to go read, spank, then in a fit of shame and denial leave another nasty comment

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdabout 6 years ago
Good Story Until This Last Chapter...

Sounded like you just tired and wanted the story finished so you could move on. Too bad, this could have been a classic.

penneydog55penneydog55about 6 years ago
Shoooooott

A very sad story! Question? :- What happened to the Baby Mare had first?

You know Jerry Springer would wet his undies with excitement if He was to host his show again featuring this Mob! Anyway that's my Comment 5 ★ WOOF!

Oh Oh Oh! JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! ( I CAN'T HELP MYSELF)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story

5 stars.

johnadpjohnadpalmost 6 years ago
God Damned Magic Dick

The man's magic dick was so fantanstic that not only did it compel FIVE very attractive "professional" health care providers completely act unethically and illegally by having sex with him, BUT also fell in love with him while he's in a coma... LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!! God that has to be the most absurd thing I've read. I mean the rest of the story was ok, why put that shit in there?

Hey all those female hating angry losers on this site that love commenting negatively on the women in LW stories and want maximum BTB either because women never were attracted to them, they have tiny penises, or a womEN constantly left them for other better men, this is your ticket. Get into an accident, lose your leg, go into a long term coma and multiple women will not only love your little peepy, but they will fall in love with you and be devoted for life to you. Yeah, that's the ticket, lol! This is your chance Powersworder lol!

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 6 years ago
Re: johnadp

Getting destroyed in our discussion about Malraux's story must have cut you to the quick for you to still be this butthurt.

Pathetic...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Story started well .....

many many pages ago, but degenerated into absudity.

DEA, gang wars, closet bisexuality, gang-bangs, rape by the care givers, absurd cuck behaviour ..... the list is endless

katibkatibover 5 years ago
One small point

The commentators have said it all. I will only add: please be aware that the past participle of to go is not went but gone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
the problem with love

it's just not real. she loved him, in her own way. She was a shitty person. Her growth was to share him, so she could continue her affairs with other women.

he'd honestly be happier without her, but he's built an idea around her. an idea of 'true love'. he'd have to change his ENTIRE world view. that was too hard. easier to struggle with him trying to reconcile his love/hate dynamic with her.

story should be called, 'her problemS" she has many. but his was obvious, believing in true love, and staying with a toxic person. it made him toxic, and we see that as the audience. she didn't believe in true love, she's just a spoiled kid. she'll say w/e and do w/e to get whatever she wants. and she wanted him. simple. she learned to share....which is big for her....but something most of us learn to do at the age of 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I Agree

I do agree with other comments, the first four or five chapters of this story were pretty good but the last couple of chapters descended into nonsense. Especially the last chapter. Joe awakening after twenty two months in a coma? Come on, that’s about as hokey as “Who shot J. R. ?”.

etchiboyetchiboyabout 5 years ago
Really? Fall in love with a man in a coma because ...

... you are fucking him? Even if you are reading his short stories? Well, I guess maybe you can.

clarkgarbleclarkgarbleabout 5 years ago
7 chapters of pure bullshit

Utter nonsense from beginning to end. An embarrassment.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
I enjoyed this

I enjoyed this up until the last chapter, then had to stop reading. It was just too silly for words after that.

moblanemoblaneabout 5 years ago
Train Wreck

It started off OK but it REALLY GOT LOST ALONG THE WAY. The ending was as close to pathetic as anything I have ever read. The complete lack of imagination is surprising. This story COULD HAVE BEEN GOOD but it went so far "off the rails" so early that it is difficult to understand the thinking behind this seriously poor attempt at storytelling. It is several chapters TOO LONG. It was worse than toothache! When I read such deplorable stories I wonder whether the author realizes JUST HOW BAD it is or do they delude themselves that there is some merit, talent or even worth to it! I am going to read a couple of your stories to see how 'consistent' they are with this tripe! I gave it one1* for the time wasted putting this worthless tale 'on paper'

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 4 years ago
This story was below average

This final chapter made it bottom of the barrel.

QuintiusQuintiusover 4 years ago
Sorry, author...

... this entire chapter was a complete cop out. I have the distinct impression from the way this turned out that you had no idea how to turn what you created in the first six chapters into a reconciliation ending, so you just fucked the whole thing. Even after the timing was derailed after his car accident things were STILL glossed over with phrases like, "some time and intense therapy" to cover up the fact that you had no idea how to make it right between them. Then comes the ridiculous harem bullshit wherein Mare allowed her husband to be repeatedly raped while in a coma. It's OK, though, because all the women were beautiful and fell in love with his one-legged, comatose ass! Must have been the stories they published without his permission. What the fuck did this turn into?

I won't go into all the things wrong with this chapter because there are far too many and other commenters have already dissected it just fine. Needless to say, it's plain awful, completely unrealistic, totally lacking in details, and not remotely entertaining. I would have been fine with a reconciliation story had it been sold to me. It wasn't. At all. Mare's own death bed confession shows she was an unfaithful, drunken slut, incapable of keeping her legs closed unless Joe was physically stapled to her side. She was bossy, incredibly manipulative, disgustingly self-centered, and completely unaware of her husband's wants and needs. At no time did she properly atone for what she'd done to their marriage. To the contrary, she continually tried to manipulate him using sex in order to get him to overlook her slutting around despite the fact that he told her he wouldn't allow that. Then this chapter was just the injury added to the insults.

Terrible cop out ending to what was an involved, heart-wrenching story of love and infidelity. It could have been saved with a well plotted out last chapter describing the steps these two took to rebuild trust between them. Alas, it became ridiculous. I recommend this author look into a job writing plots for soap operas because that's the level this last chapter was at.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Oh, My

God! She was a slut before he knew her, after they were living together, the whole time they were married. She never kept one promise to him, even the one about no secrets then had the audacity to tell him about the rest of her cheating, begging for forgiveness? No matter how you try to cover it while he was in a coma every one of those women raped him by legal definition multiple times. What happens when a man in a nursing home does that to a patient and gets caught? They were all medical professionals and all turned up pregnant? Oh, go fuck a duck, fuck two cause their small. I only kept reading because I wanted to see how bad this story was going to get and I wasn't disappointed. The only ones in this story I have any respect for are his two friends who helped him after he saw Stephanie's video, for some reason Mary and Mare's father. At least her father was trying to look out for her because she was his daughter and as a father I respect that. I'm going to read one more story by this author, if it's any good I'll read more if not I'm gone. At this point I'd recommend staying with alternate endings to other's works like you did with Stang's Shame...

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

She cheated on him constantly throughout their marriage, with males and females.

She was a slut. She said no secrets, but only confessed her lesbian exploits on her death bed.

So, she lied by omission. Never kept one promise to him, not one in the end,

I’ll say it again, what a slut, a lowlife selfish slut.

He definitely should’ve got rid of her when he had the chance.

All that heartache for what???

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Against the law

You know that this pregnancy is the result of spousal rape, right? It's actually an easy one to call. If he'd had sex with her when she was in a coma, resulting in pregnancy well....there'd be no question.

secretsalsecretsalover 3 years ago

Holy shit, the dude got a bum deal his entire life. Makes me feel better about my own life, so thanks for that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yuck Mikoli..what’s ur cuck deal man?

Are u a cuck yourself? Does ur wife make ya raise bastard kids? Do u ahve a fetish to get ur wife bred by others and raise their kids??? What’s up miko my man? Wearing panties are ya?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I didn't see the ending coming

A nice story.

CunnyLinguistCunnyLinguistabout 3 years ago

I find it humorous how people like to bash other peoples stories. If you don't like it, then don't read it. If it's not your kind of story, then go write one yourself. Human emotions aren't always black and white, there's a lot of grey area in between. Human emotion is full of hypocrisy and contradiction and I think the writer did a good job of exploring some of those aspects. Keep in mind people...this is FICTION. It's the writers world and they can shape it how they choose. It's the depth of the characters that makes the story interesting, whether or not you like/dislike, agree/disagree with some or all of the story. Personally I enjoyed it, While it certainly had a lot of familiar aspects to the story, there were a number of plot twists that I found refreshing.

Oh, and for what it's worth...it takes far more strength to forgive than it does to just simply walk away.

SexecutionerSexecutionerabout 3 years ago

A stupid of an ending as Anderson's February Sucks. There are those whiny ass little bitches who say "If you don't like it don't read it". Well, we are given the option to read and rate it and comment on it. So fuck off.

MightyheartMightyheartalmost 3 years ago

Horrible.

Garbage.

Stop writing such trash.

I think you can do better.

Regards

RanDog025RanDog025almost 3 years ago

TO ALL YOU CRITICS WITH BAD COMMENTS. AS A SENIOR EDITOR FOR ONE WORLD WIDE MAGAZINE AND ONE PUBLISHING COMPANY, TOTALLY FUCKING EXCELLENT STORY! 25 STARS! YEAH THAT'S RIGHT. ALL CAPS, SO YOU CAN READ IT EASILY, FUCK YOU! YOU HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA HOW HARD IT IS TO WRITE A STORY OF THIS CALIBER, THIS WELL WRITTEN! THANK YOU AUTHOR FOR A BEAUTIFUL STORY!

25 STARS! FUCK YEAH!

RanDog025RanDog025almost 3 years ago

OH YEAH. I WISH THE AUTHOR WAS STILL WRITING STORIES THIS WELL. THEN I'D ALSO CLICK TO FOLLOW HIM! FUCK YA'LL!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So, multiple women raped him, and no one has a problem with that?!?

AmbivalenceAmbivalencealmost 3 years ago

The thing that should have kept him from staying married to her was simply something she glossed over...

She had *agreed* to abort that child because her husband wanted her to.

She had *no* way of knowing how long he would be *in* a coma... what was her gameplan if he'd come out of the coma a month or two *before* it's birth...?

"Um, I really didn't think you'd mind that I was having some other man's child, I mean other than you clearly having told me, that is..."

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Her Problem Series Info