Her Secret's Out Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan stopped, his glass halfway to his mouth, when she said that the duress aspect was now a pretence. He left her observations hanging in the air for a moment, then resumed his drink, watching her as she awaited his reaction. His mind was whirling, how would he react. He smiled inwardly, a little fight back, how interesting. He swirled the last of his wine around the glass and looked at her attractive, expectant face. With difficulty Dan the temptation of her exposed nipples, erect and aroused and ready for playing and stood up. Alarm spread over Tracey's face as he turned away. He placed his glass down, turned back to face her as he reached for the bag he had brought.

"You have placed me in an awkward position from which there is no simple way out for us both. I have the photos and I will use them on Monday to end your time with the company," Dan spoke calmly but firmly.

"You are right, I do enjoy what we do but some of that stems from the knowledge that you have to do it, and you have suggested that this is no longer there. If I accept this, we no longer have a relationship where you or I will gain the pleasure our cravings drive us to reach for."

As he spoke Tracey looked increasingly panic stricken, not really taking in quite what he was saying.

"So, I will leave for the nearest bar and let you contemplate your future. You have an hour, an hour to decide whether or not become my submissive, in private and occasionally in public, or to plan for a new job. If you want to do as I ask, and continue to follow my instructions, knowing this ultimately brings you the buzz you want, then call me. If not, call by Monday to clear your desk, and we will say no more about it and the images are yours."

Without looking back Dan left Tracey to decide if she would follow his bidding regardless, or had he blown what could have been ultimately the most painful of pleasure for Tracey, and the most pleasurable of pain inflicting for him.

12