Her Secret's Out Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tracey's heart stopped. "Oh god!" she though and felt like melting at his feet at Dan's sexy promise. She lead him across the lounge and in to her bedroom, and confessed, in a small and subdued voice, that she had a DVD in the TV and all he had to do was to press play. She then lay back across her bed, and spread her thighs wide in welcome. Her pussy was wet and dripping and the ring at the end of the beads was visible as she lay back. Dan slipped off his clothes and, fully naked for the first time that night, he took her stocking-clad legs and rested them on his shoulder. Her smooth, bare pussy was again visible, lips parted and oozing her sexy honey, ready for his rock hard cock. Dan loved the feel of her silky, stocking clad ankles on his shoulders, heightening his arousal further.

He used the remote to hit play and as the moving began he worked his ever-stiffening cock into her tighter-than-usual cunt, as the beads in her ass filled her rear passage. Tracey's juices flowed copiously as her cunt was stretched, and she groaned with pleasure as slowly he filled her up. Her eyes became focussed on the film as the action started to build.

Tracey watched Dan's face at first. She blushed profusely, and began to wonder why she was showing him this DVD, but it was the one she had watched last night and definitely one of her favourites. The title words "Gangbang Auditions 18" filled the screen, and there were three guys getting blow jobs from a girl in the middle. Tracey saw Dan's jaw drop, as he looked from the screen to her and back, before starting to grind into her tight cunt. A small smile appeared on his face.

As he started to fuck her, Dan also paid attention to the movie and reached for Tracey's tits as he did so. What he saw almost knocked him off his stroke. A young woman was surrounded by three men and alternated from cock to cock with her mouth. She worked each one into a frenzy and gave them all an amazing blowjob. Dan's cock twitched, and he looked back at Tracey who was lost in the moment. Her eyes were glazed a little now, she stared as the girl gets her first mouth load of cum and Dan continued to pound her sopping wet cunt. He grabbed her tits fully, pulling and rolling them around, feeling the weight of the firm flesh in his hands. Tracey rolled on her bed, and groaned loudly, but her eyes were still glued on the action. Only occasionally would she look at Dan as he worked her into a frenzy. As he thrust in and out, ever closer to his orgasm, Dan stroked the smooth, toned flesh of her sexy thighs above the silky nylon of her barely there stockings.

As the two fucked hard on Tracey's bed, the girl on the film took a second load of cum, and Tracey was absorbed in both the real life and on-screen action. Dan was sure she knew what was coming, but she watched intently as the third man stuck his cock into the girl's well used mouth and almost fucked it before he pulled out and covered her face with streams of cum. At that moment Dan pushed Tracey's legs further back and slid that little bit deeper with every thrust of his own cock into her pulsating cunt, his balls slapping against her ass cheeks with every thrust.

As he bent forward to gain every bit of depth he could, Tracey started to squeeze his cock even harder as her orgasm approached. Dan took a nipple into his mouth and sucked it a little, nipping it and rolling the taut flesh around in his mouth even as he pounded her pussy. The sensation finally became too much for Dan and he tensed then shot spurts of hot seed into Tracey's welcoming cunt. Even as he slowed down Tracey's cunt clenched around him as she started her own huge orgasm. As she convulsed Dan took hold of the beads wedged firmly in her ass and pulled them out, slowly, one by one. That did it, and Tracey convulsed with each wave of her orgasm, and screamed incoherently as the beads intensified the feelings beyond anything she had felt before. Dan looked at the film and saw the men rubbing the cum of the last one all over the girl's face, as she started to lick their cocks clean and get them hard again.

The pair slowly came down, and watched almost with detachment, as the girl continued on with her quest. Tracey looked up at Dan, slightly embarrassed, and smiled. She raised her eyebrows, as if questioning him.

Dan nodded, and said, "Fucking fantastic, you are such a sexy lady when you do as you are told. Give me a week... and next Saturday night we might have some action of our own."

He eased his now softening cock out of her very full pussy, and lowered her legs until he could lay down beside her. As they watched the action continue, Dan reached and played with the combination of their juices as her pussy slowly releases them. Scooping some up in his hands, he fed it to Tracey and she hungrily swallowed it, watching the action on the DVD get hotter as she did. Dan watched idly and thought, "This lady is something else."

He realised she wanted him to control her, to give her what she wanted, but needed someone else to say what and when. Dan thought carefully, he had some ideas, but he knew he also had a busy Sunday and would have to depart soon. Leaning over, he fed the last of their cum to a sated Tracey, gently kissed her, and told her he had to go.

"However," he went on, "You remain mine at work, so I expect the dress code as before... higher hem and heel and your knickers to me. But now for something different - I want to cum in you every day.. and it won't always be in your heavenly pussy."

Tracey turned to kiss him deeply, her hands running all over him as he dressed. She was still naked as she walked him to the door, her hand in his. She kissed him one final time before he goes. "If I don't see you tomorrow, I'll see you Monday, dressed as instructed," she said and smiled at him.

Tracey wandered back to her bed, and lay down, closing her eyes as tiredness began to take over her at last. She replayed all their interaction in her mind, and could not help but mover her hand south. She began to play with herself again as her mind played an action replay of the wonderful sex she had just experienced. Then it struck her. Dan's comment that she had missed ... "Give me a week... and next Saturday night we might have some action of our own." Suddenly she was nervous, excited, anxious, and about to burst and as he thought of the possibilities, she exploded in yet another orgasm.

12