All Comments on 'Here to Stay Ch. 05'

by tml_writer

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
WatercrazyWatercrazyover 15 years ago
Not nice

to finish this chapter like you did. I cant wait for the next one :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Thank

I love these stories. The characters are so real and relatable that you just want to keep reading. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
oh no:!!!!

Oh no no no no no...u cant leave us hanging like that, honestly to finish on such a cliffhanger is nothing short of cruel !!! post the rest of it soon please, pretty please !:!:

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Oh Man

Not a nice end to this chapter. You have to have it come out all right. They need to be together!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
OH NO!!!!!

Ok that was a cruel ending. Leaving us hanging that was not nice. BUT what is worse is the fact of no new chapter tonight. Please post soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope that is not the ending of this story. I think that you did a great job with those characters but please think on your readers. You have posted a story every day and now it is been two days and nothing. Please reunite them so we can have a loving ending like in every fairytale.

Once again, keep the good work up and I wish you all the courage and inspirations needed for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
cool

the story is really good enthralling and sweet. all the right combination

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nice story!!

I usually just read and forget the stories. But I can't leave this story without writing a comment. This is a beautiful romantic story and I loved reading it. Thanx.

xXAustinXxxXAustinXxover 12 years ago
This always happens!

Someone just has to get run over by a car. Yea sure make it the blind guy. Sorry not insulting you, it's just typical, but so far this is a really good story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Gavin is a self righteous bastard! So Em pulls on his towel and Gavin basically pulls away from him because that's what his ex did? Yet he accuses Em of pulling away? Double standards if you ask me. Should have been Gavin that was hit by the car.

FiftyshadesofmeFiftyshadesofmealmost 9 years ago

Cassidy is a blabber mouth

kmillerk1kmillerk1almost 9 years ago
Oh My

Not a nice way to end the chapter,, :(

dnsontndnsontnalmost 3 years ago

Enjoying the series. Guessing that one car accident took Em's sight and another will restore it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Anon 10 years ago,

What in the world is this nonsense you are typing about? Did you even read the previous chapters?

Gavin changed from his heavy partying habits and now we know that it's because of what happened with his ex. (Damn though, Cassidy, I know you really helped give clarity to the two, but might need to control the secrets a bit more.)

Stop being so biased on Emmett when you literally just ignored his part of the problem. Gavin seems to be traumatized about that incident and stopped getting into a relationship for quite some time, and it's silly to think that it's abnormal to have that kind of reaction.

Mind you, Gavin did not go all drama during that, just needing a moment. Instead of wishing for the other character to get hit by a car, maybe your reading comprehension and bias needs to be the one that got hit before making weird comments like that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous