All Comments on 'Hers For Life Ch. 08'

by onyourknees

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Thanks - These are great!

I would like to read about another physical confrontation... Perhaps they actually get into a fight and she dominates... beats him up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Yup.

I agree! Great femdom story, style and comtent.

In

I don't understand the people posting negative comments about she does love him, what does that have to do with the story, I mean you know what your reading right?Those comments seem pretty silly to me.

Again, great read, hot and exelent style. Looking forward to more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
different perspectives on what is domination

The question about her loving him is valid, as it is generally accepted that most spouses have some kind/degree of love for the other, and she has said (in the past anyway) that she loves/cares for him. There is nothing in her behavior that indicates any care for him. If there had never been a pretense that she cared there would probably be less of an issue. There is not a D/s power exchange here. Exchange implies each recieves something,even if it is not equal. Some of us see nothing he is getting from this situation. She is showing no care for him or his safety/needs. It is all take. And many of us define that as abusive. To want us to accept/condone this is to want us to call a duck a cow. Can't do that, and if I did, it still would not make it so. If you enjoy this and want to even harder on him, well power to you. Folks who don't like it are free to keep reading. Maybe just to stick it out. Maybe to watch the train wreck. Maybe hoping it will change.

onyourkneesonyourkneesalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Interesting Feedback

Thanks for the feedback everyone, it's always fun for me to read, it's been great that even the negative feedback on this story has been well though out with fair points instead of just "This sucks" and the characters are drawing strong reactions, so it's all been good.

I wrote this story because I wanted to try something where the sub is as powerless as possible without being actually physically restrained, or blackmailed or something - mentally trapped, I guess. I've written most of my other sub stuff where they were consenting and enjoying it, I just wanted to do a different angle. I also liked the paradox of how he puts up with her primarily because she's beautiful and sexy, despite her withholding that aspect from him to an extreme degree.

But I think she absolutely cares for him, I mention that outside of their sex life, they get along great, just for sex, she is completely selfish and doesn't care about what he wants.

About whether she loves him or not, I think it depends on if you think "highly conditional" love is real love. She does abuse him, obviously, but sadly, I don't think love and abuse are mutually exclusive in all relationships, real or fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
@different perspectives on what is domination

I guess you responded to my comment on love in domination.

Let me exlplian to you why love is irrelevant when it comes to a story that is femdom and fiction.

All femdom fiction do not have to have the same style and mode of domination. As I am sure you are aware, the are plenty great femdom works out there with characters that are spouses and the bases of the domination ranging from, hatful revenge to plain sadistic tendencies to a sort of loving control. Does the nature of the relationship of the characters take away from quality or erotism of the story? No it does not. Like you said, it all depends on taste and what you like to read. I like all good femdom works, regardless of if its a loving couple or a deranged pysco chick and a male prey. Where is it decreed that spouses in femdom must love each other?

Its fiction! So again, love is irrelevant in femdom fiction or any fiction for that matter. If you want the lovey femom story, write one and if its a good read we will give you 4 stars because it was a good and erotic read, not because it had characters who loved them self. You are welcome.

joela_99yjoela_99yover 2 years ago

This chapter was okay, not my favorite of these stories..

But as i mentioned in my comment on Ch. 09, he refers to being peed on, but it is not in this chapter or the next?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useronyourknees@onyourknees
506 Followers
I don't look at the comments on my stories very often after they have been published for a while. Most of my stories are about role play, I love the power dynamic. I write about both female and male dominant, though I find I write most about female dom/male sub. Take Care.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES