Hers For Life Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't even want to play, not everyone was, but a rather large girl, who was very nice and was the life of the party, very social and happy, wanted to play, but couldn't find a partner.

She came up to me, sitting off to the side and said, "I bet we'll be the naked ones, because I suck, but I'm cool with it if you are."

I was going to decline, but Beth yelled I would play from across the camp.

Then she made it so we would play each other first, and even laughed hard when someone gave us the nickname team chunky, my partner Liz, embraced it, while I wasn't too happy with it

We were the very first game and Beth made a point of attacking me, serving it to me, spiking it at me, the amount of times I was in the sand looking up to see Beth and the guy hugging or giving an ass slap...it was a lot of times.

Beth even blocked the two times I tried to spike it after Liz managed to give a decent set. I was pretty thoroughly emasculated by the time it was over. But that was the worst of it, I guess, and of course we lost all the rest of the games pretty badly, I played ok, but Liz really was useless, while Beth's team won the championship.

I feared what was going to happen. At first, she made me get down on my knees and kiss her feet, while Liz kissed his, Mark, then she made me take off my swimsuit and present it to her and spin around for all to see, and Liz did the same.

Thankfully, at that point a few people had arrived back, they had driven into the nearest town and got a ton of pizzas, wings, ribs, a lot of stuff. So everyone swarmed to them and the drinks started flowing fast too.

Beth's first decree was that she had 3 male servants and Mark would get 3 female, at first their jobs were to get them food and drinks and hand feed them. Beth loved all that food, so she had each one had some pizza, ribs or wings and she'd call out for whatever she wanted next and they had to hand feed her.

Mark noticed that someone had brought real nice reclining beach chairs and ordered them commandeered for the night's king and queen.

Beth had plenty of volunteers to be her slave for the evening, even if that meant just feeding her, or fetching or things or as the night went on, being her footstool. On one hand, it kind of made me feel better, less whipped, I guess, that other guys were so eager to take on that role, and that maybe I was in a better place than I thought, maybe I was feeling too sorry for myself about Beth's demands in our relationship.

On the other hand it was evidence that Beth was right, about how lucky I was and how other guys would line up to do just a little of what I get to do to her.

Beth really loved this, she made everyone call her "Your Majesty." She demanded massages. If her slaves made any mistakes, like spilling beer or some food, she'd have them get naked and crawl through a gauntlet of girls who spanked them as they passed. Later on, she was making girls give guys shots from glass in between their tits, and to my satisfaction, she didn't take part.

Later on, when everyone was pretty wasted, Beth got everyone gathered around and she called me to her.

12