He's Her's Now

Story Info
She makes his fantasy come true..without his consent.
2.4k words
4.06
78.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LdyAngel
LdyAngel
15 Followers

The room is already lit with candles and rose hips on the bed. The clothes are already placed in the closet, courtesy of a very efficient staff. After returning from a nice steak dinner overlooking the slopes, I push my partner into the center of the room and tell him to take his clothes off slowly.

Being an ebony woman, I've always been attracted to Tall White men. The man I'm with now is attractive in a rugged way, with thick brown hair, showing just a hint of gray at the temples. His sexy confident good looks don't betray his age of 45.

Over the past few weeks, we've gotten to know each other better. I'm usually the submissive one in the relationship, but this sexy man who makes my heart flutter has recently revealed his most intimate desires.

He wishes to serve and be controlled by a strong but sensitive woman. He's in for an unforgettable experience, just thinking about it makes me smile. He seems so caught up in the scenery outside the window, that he doesn't seem to notice some of the details since we've checked in. The smell of leather adds to the ambience, where on the dresser lays several straps in various sizes along with black velcro restraints . In a small bowl next to the restraints is a small incense burner that has wax warming.

I'm more nervous than I've ever been, but I know if i do this right, for him and for me, that we will reach a new level of intimacy.

When he turns back to me, coming back from where ever his mind has taken him, I'm sit in the wing back chair next to the dresser. The consummate planner that I am, I've thought of every detail. Just looking at him though makes me hunger for his touch. No. I will be patient, it will be worth the pleasure waiting both of us at the end of the night.

He has a quizzical brow lifted and that casual smirk he has that makes my panties wet as he notices that I've lift one of the leather straps . I see him swallow deeply judging by the bob of his adams apple. His eye follows my movements as he becomes more and more nervous, or could that be arousal? Hmmm.

In a voice that doesn't quite sound like my own, I tell him in a no nonsense voice to strip all of his clothes off. i can't tell if he's putt off by my order, considering that I'm being fully clothed. Right now, I don't care.

He seems to be in a trance as he watches me and takes off his clothes. He knows now the real reason for our trip to this secluded ski lodge in Aspen. It seems he snaps out of it as he hears the strap snaps on my thigh tap my thigh with impatience in short clipped movements.

Once im sure he's not going to remove any more clothing, I ask him why he would want to disobey me so soon into our evening.

" It will be a long night if you won't follow the instructions as Ive given them to you."

"For that, I have a special punishment and in a few moments I will administer it." I tell him to follow me into the bathroom, where I've already arranged various toys and tools. As he assesses the field of play, he stands at attention. Its almost as though he's gone completely still as he sees me pull out an old fashioned shaving brush, shaving soap and straight razor.

" Now strip off your underwear." He moves to follow my command. very still as I shave him completely around his groin telling him, that for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction the law of physics says, if you disobey again, you it will delay your pleasure even longer....and you do wish to receive some pleasure tonight, right?"

I proceed him into the bathroom, still fully clothed in my black skirt and silk chiffon blouse along with my black fishnet stockings and garterbelt. My heels make a staccato sound on the tile floor punctuating my last remark.

"Stand right there" I'm getting more comfortable giving him orders as I have him to stand at attention in front of me. I leisurely saunter over to the edge of the tub where water is running slowly providing a little steam in the chilly bathroom.

"Now since you disobeyed, you understand you will be punished right? So take your boxers off slowly." my words having a desired effect as I see him suck in his breath.

I reach for the straight razor and the shaving cream and notice that trail of precum dripping from his cock as he pulls down his boxers. Always the perfectionist, he neatly folds them and places them on the sink before coming to tanned before me again.

As a silent reminder that this is about my pleasure, and not his. I stroke the leather strap that I'd brought into the bathroom with me with one hand while the other is holding the straight razor. He's eyes never leave the hand on the leather strap, hmm..something to explore later on. First things first, he's going to get a trim.

Because the rush is need is too great, I decide to explore the strap first. Setting down the razor, I have him to turn away from me and face the mirror.

With an expertise I didn't even realize I had, in rapid succession, I spank him the the strap in a back and forth motion over both ass cheeks.

Not enough to raise a whelp, but enough to make the skin turn reddish. Ten strokes total. On the last stroke, a moan is ripped from him. My pet knows that any overt sign that he is finding pleasure will displease me.

"Did you enjoy that?" I hear him struggled to find his voice. Then I hear a very deep , " No".

"Well it will take awhile to beat all of that disobedience out of you, but I will and you will come to appreciate how that makes you feel. Now, turn around and face me." He does so without any hesitation.

He stands staring straight ahead, not daring that that point to catch my gaze but struggling not to, his desire to please me so great now wanting to gauge now that he is doing it right very good.

"I know you want to please me now spread your legs apart "

I take the shaving cream and lovingly but efficiently start to spread it my hand shaking slightly because Im that aroused. Not staying in one spot too long, less he knows how our play is effecting me as well. Taking the straight razor, I slowly start to scrape the hair around his groin.

I look up at him, now that my composure is mostly back and remind him of my power over him by saying

"Your body belongs to me, and if I shave it as Im doing now, you will allow it wont you? Because this, " .as I lay down the razor and grasp his cock in my hands, " This is mine and you like giving yourself to me don't you? And every time you wash from now on when you see how you've been so meticulously shaved you will remember this moment and how I now own every part of you. Every secret recess of your mind, body, heart and soul is that clear?"

He gives a quick jerky nod, I pick the razor up and continue to shave being careful not to nick any part of him, the only sound in the room is the harsh breathing coming from him and the scraping of the straight razor.

"If you are good, I might let you shave me later..very carefully

and when you are done, I will have you wipe away the residue of soap and place a chase kiss on my mound paying respect to that which you love. "

As I finish shaving, I take a clean white towel, and remove the remaining soap. As I stand to discard the towel and return..I run my hand and fingers up the back of the thighs..tracing the crack and the backside of his ass.. admiring the redness still there feeling the muscles there clinch when I do so,

He was very obedient as I shaved him. "I like how compliant you've become since I shaved you, perhaps I will keep you this way. How does that sound hmm? Shaved and ready for me."

"Yes madam"

" To play with how and where I choose. Good, very respectful. You are learning perhaps I will keep you right there so I can admire you. Turn around for me."

He turns as I admire the redness on his cheeks and how he seems to throb harder under my scrutiny, cock now oozing with from excitement. I even his breathing has become more and more exaggerated from arousal brought on from the play.

" Undress me slowly sweetheart". My own heart melting at how readily he seeks to do what pleases me. He reaches for the buttons on my blouse as my nipples strain for freedom.

"After you are done, You will sit in the tub and turn on the jets."

As he lifts my leg to roll off my stockings. I command him to kiss my legs and he does so with abandon. It's breathtaking to watch him.

" You have been very good pet, are you wanting release? "

"Yes madam"

"Yes, right there. Your pleasure will come later, now finger me slowly."He reaches up and pulls my panties aside to finger me slowly.

I give him praise for knowing just how I like to be touched. " That's how I want you to do it. Excellent! You are doing well pet. Im so proud of how you are finding yourself serving me and doing well."

"Yes Ma'am"

He feels how slick, hot, and extremely wet from the play I've become. How how tight my chocolate pussy is.

And then I command him " Pet, now take them out and lick your fingers." Spreading my sienna brown thighs so he can get better access with his white fingers, fingering me higher and higher.

I notice his cock is now bobbing and it has become a reddish almost angry color. I command him to withdraw from touching my pushing. I know he is close to coming and I want to prolong our erotic play

"Now finish removing my clothing" He does so meticulously, as though savoring revealing each inch of my mocha body/ "Yes madam"

Once I'm naked, I step to the back of the tub and commands him to turn his arms behind him. Knowing that neither of them knew she was capable of this level of control over him, but both knowing that this night will not be soon forgotten.

"Yes madam as you wish"

A not so easy task, he tries to make himself comfortable as she shackles him with pvc hand cuffs made for water-play and dangles the key in front of him as she leans over his face.

Her chocolate tipped breast swaying in front of his eyes like a pendulum. " Its important for your pleasure that you not move for what I have in store next...you will not be able to touch..but to feel "

"Yes madam as you wish"

I've stepped into the tub which is bubbling furiously from the jets. His eyes are glazed with arousal watching her.. I am his ebony goddess come to life as I leans over and tugs first one pierced nipple. Then the other tugging as I stroke his hard cock now ultra sensitive almost painfully she starts to finger the tip the hole with the tip of her finger. I promise him tells him indescribable pleasure another time, in another way by inserting a cool stainless wand inside his piss slit.

"Do you want to feel this stuffed with my wand?"

The response is a hissed, "Yesssss madam".

Feeling him shudder and twitch. "Hmmm, that thought arouses you huh? Very good pet. We will play that another day."

"Yes my ebony goddess"

I'm so excited, now, I want to feel this thick white cock inside my hot tight pussy and then, when I tell you.

" I will permit you to cum deep inside me..drowning me with your seed." I raise up, trying to stabilize myself using his shoulders, that glorious cock pointing straight at its home In my pussy. "Does your cock want to come home?" You utter a half moan of "Yes"

"Does your cock want to come home inside my pussy. My cock!"

"Yes my Queen"

And I lower myself over the thick white meat feeling how I'm being stretched. .Hmm, its been awhile for me pet you may push up when I give you the command." My voice is breathless as I catch my breath from the fullness and rightness of his lovely white cook inside me.

Even though I'm in control, I can't seem to control how close I feel to him.

"Yes my ebony goddess"

After a few moments pass...I give the command "push up, now" on each up stroke I thrust downward.

The water sloshing over the side of tub, my hair sticking to my face and neck I lean forward as IM balancing and bite a nipple wanting to mark him leaning back and seeing it makes me hotter. The tension building and building looking down at my brown arms in sharp contrast this much lighter skin almost too much for my senses.

Im desperately trying to make every effort to maintain control. "Pet...you may come now inside my pussy" and on that final upstroke, my permission was enough to send he and I over the edge"

"Yes Goddess."

We are both panting in the aftermath as it is the most explosive orgasm of both of our lives. I look into his eyes..that are almost watery and I smile knowing he's mine.

"Yes my Goddess"

"Hmm, pet your arms must be tired." I press my breast against his chest as I lean over for the key to the cuffs. Kissing and nipping and giggling the endorphines making me giddy as I uncuff him. I kiss each arm thats been restrained. I take tender care to massaging them, helping the circulation return.

And then I lean back against the other side of the tub, with the jets still flowing.. I have him turn around his back to my front. Right where he belongs, in my arms.

I take a cloth and wash his body slowly. "Does that feel good pet?" You are beyond anything other than a low murmur of yes. "You did well today. "

To Be Continued

LdyAngel
LdyAngel
15 Followers