He's My Toy Tonight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's fucking cold!"

"No swearing, little pet." I lean in and slide his cock into my mouth, letting the cold wetness engulf him. His cock gets a little smaller from the shock of the cold walls in my mouth He groans again as I start sucking him. The harder he gets, the stronger I suck him. My tongue fluttering over and around him, I know what gets him off best. Using one hand on his stomach for balance and also so I can feel when his muscles start to tighten, I use the other hand to stroke and roll his balls. I'm taking him deeper and faster now, working his cock in my mouth. He's pumping his hips, trying to finish himself off. It doesn't take long to get him moaning again. I pull up off his cock with an audible POP.

I watch him for a few seconds, his breathing is short and fast, his hands are grabbing the headboard so hard his knuckles are white. I watch as his hips still pump up and down. Mike lets out a strangled moan just before I hear the click on the handcuffs. He's triggered the latch. It only takes a moment to register that he's pulling his arms down from the headboard and removing the blindfold. I reach for his right wrist with both my hands and pull it down along his side. Sliding my legs around him and securely holding his arm in place, my hands grab for his other wrist. We struggle a bit before I can pin it against his chest. He struggles for a few seconds more before I hear this pitiful, defeated groan coming from him. He's just lying there now, panting. I think I pushed him too far.

I release him and turn around to straddle him again, facing his feet this time. I can hear Mike begging "No More." I grab his semi hard cock and slide it along my slit, quickly finding what I was searching for, I slide him inside me. Pounding down on him, I can feel him come back to life inside me. His hands are grabbing my ass, pulling it down onto his cock. I ride him hard and furious for a few minutes before I hear the growl. He has this distinctive growl that comes from deep inside when he's almost ready to cum. I clench down with my pussy and keep riding him. His fingers are digging into my ass now. I can feel his body spasm as he lets out a shout that could wake the neighbors. I feel his cock exploding deep inside me.

Mike's hands release the death grip they had on my ass, thankfully. At this point, for some reason, I remember a story I once read on online about giving men a multiple or continuous orgasm. It wasn't planned, and I've never tried it before, but I figure I have nothing to lose.

With his cock still deep inside me, I start moving my hips in a figure eight. I instantly hear Mike groaning behind me. I do this a few times before I figure I might as well add some Kegels to the experience. I start the rhythmic squeezing and releasing while I continue to move my hips in a figure eight. I hear and feel Mike tense up instantly. His hips lift up off the bed and he's panting and groaning somewhere behind me. I keep going, switching to the butterfly Kegels. Again Mike starts cumming. He's gasping for breath now; I can hear and feel his body trying to suck in more air. I continue with the figure eights, switching back to the rhythmic squeezing exercises.

His hands are on my hips, as his body explodes again. "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Please stop. Please stop." I stop and turn around to look at him. His eyes are closed and he looks like he's having a heart attack.

"Are you OK?" I ask. I didn't think I could actually kill him.

"I can't cum anymore, you gotta stop." He's just lying there against the mattress, trying to catch his breath. His skin is flushed and a sheen of perspiration covers him.

I slide off of him and sit beside him on the bed for a few minutes, watching him relax. He eventually opens his eyes and looks at me. I reach over him for the glass of ice water, and let him take a drink. "What did you just do to me?" I assume he's talking about the multiple cums, so I tell him about the story I read and that I wanted to try it. He just gives an exhausted laugh and tells me I'm going to kill him one of these days. That's an inside joke between us, so I know he's going to be OK now. "Possibly, but you're going to die with a big ol' smile on your face, so stop your whining."

We sit there for a few more minutes, before I decide it's time for a shower and some supper. I ask if he wants to join me, and he says he's just going to lie there for a few weeks and recuperate. I slap him lightly on the chest and call him a 'Dork'.

I climb off the bad and grab the pair of black panties that I had on earlier for like 5 seconds and a t-shirt. I lean back over Mike and give him a short kiss. "You're sounding like an old man again, Mike."

"I'm never having sex again!"

I laugh "If that's the case, can you take me out tomorrow to look for a new guy?" I get a slap on the thigh from him before I head off to the shower.

*************************

- First, Mike got up after I was done with the shower to hop in the shower himself, so there was no lasting damage.

- Second, he was in bed sleeping by 9PM, (poor guy) and the pic on his phone was promptly deleted at 9:05PM. Which I got yelled at for the next day, but it's my pic; I can delete it if I want.

- Third, the Literotica story I remembered was 'Male Multiples' by Goldeniangel

http://www.literotica.com/s/male-multiples

- Fourth, Mike reclaimed his manhood, or whatever you want to call it, the next morning. So the comment about never having sex again was a total lie.

- And lastly, I still, to this day, have not been able to get the cuffs on him again. Even though he can easily open them, he refuses to let me use them on him. I think he's having some issues. I might have to pounce on him, tie him up and figure out what those issues are.

12