All Comments on 'Hey Jude (and Ken)'

by socabi50

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Been there Done that

Great story, haveing had the same experiance I know how good it is, glad you mentioned licking her while he fucked her. One of my favorite things.

KayTdid2KayTdid2over 18 years ago
Delicious

Loved it! Your descriptive writing made me feel as if I were right there. oooooooooo! Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
hot hot hot

Sitting here reading and stroking my cock as I envisioned him eating his cum mixed with hers from her pussy........mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm awesome.

liferguyliferguyover 17 years ago
Sexualy Satisfying!

Fantastic read...probably 95% of married couples luv sessions. Talk a good game in the bdrm, but shy on the outside..

giancarlo2giancarlo2about 15 years ago
Bi-Sexuality

i too am finding out that the real question to adults ought be: "Who isn't bi-sexual?" i just crossed the line into bi-sexuality. i am very self-conscience outside the bedroom, but more than make up for it once in the bedroom. It is already a forgone that most women can enjoy a bi-sexual experience. Well, i am finding that most men are at least bi-curious ... as was the case for me. Once i starting sucking cock, the pendellum swung all the way to the left and i could not get enough. i will never give up my passion for pussy-tits-hair. Enough.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
love the freedom of talking freely about sex

my wonderful boyfriend and i are exsperimenting with the bisexual side of sex and we love it.couples who are real about the fact that they like sex will get along better and their relationship will be so much stronger.MMM the sweet taste of cum...southern blonde

luvtodoitluvtodoitover 14 years ago
loved it

Sexy story, looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Horny Couple

Really enjoyed. A few yoears back we got involved with our friend and he fucked my wife. I went down on her afterward and licked and sucked his cum from her well-fucked pussy. It was awesome and I have done it other times since. I have also gotten into the habiti of sucking his cock. Why not enjoy the best of both worlds?

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Sick

These people in this sick fantasy are reprehensible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Thanks

Loved your story and truly believe if more couples shared a cock the world would be better.

beachbum72beachbum72over 2 years ago

Nice first person account of what an MMF is really like. To the haters and homophobes, all I can say is it’s your loss… life is heartbreakingly short. If a few people can get together and each other feel that good, where’s the harm?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous