All Comments on 'Hidden Depths'

by RonRyder

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
jane marwoodjane marwoodover 12 years ago
Excellent!

I loved this one too! Really, really excellent. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
this is what it's all about

One of the best pain/pleasure stories I've ever read. Thank you! I wish there were a video of it. God, I'd never leave my house (except maybe to ask over a few friends who already know that the erotic pleasure from pain is the very best pain of all).

Ahh, whip me...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well Written...

Yet a most unsatisfying ending

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
This is pure BULLSHIT

You have a warped mind!

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 2 years ago

This is a a rrrreally well written story. I loved the seduction of the 'audition' and the love that blossomed to feed his entrance into the lifestyle. The last half showed how conditioning has inevitable effects, and how habits of interaction can overwhelm even strong love. So, now to the ending. The romantic in me imagines they pull it off. The pragmatist in me seriously questions whether their desperate escape 'plan' would stand up to Mistress Oxana's tenacity & resources. It would all come down to Mistress, as is proper I suppose. I have to imagine she's been grooming others for similar roles. Ya gotta wonder about the shelf life of that career field. Imagine... if that's how she treats slaves she finds valuable...how she will treat slaves who have double-crossed her.

Still, a seriously good tale.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous