All Comments on 'Hidden Talent Ch. 04'

by mxslicer

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Interesting Story

Its good but you need to finish it.

stray_girlstray_girlalmost 16 years ago
Nice Story as Usual

Enjoyed the story. Hopefully it won't take so long to see the next installment.

richie78richie78over 15 years ago
loved it

Love this series, though I have to say I am beinging to wonder if Elizabeth isn't influencing the boy as well that would be one nice twist though

desirelitdesirelitabout 13 years ago
Very intense

That was great. Arousing like crazy. You should definitely do more.

mke394mke394over 11 years ago
will it happen again?

hey... enjoyed the last chapter... I wonder, will there be more of Michael, Liz & Paige?

I hope you will add some more to this series...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Story

I’ve enjoyed what you’ve written so far, and I’m looking forward to reading more. I like that fact that your chapters aren’t mega-sized with multiple pages. For what you’re writing it helps the flow of the story, keeping it short and sweet. What next…I think it is time that Michael faces a few consequences of his actions; nothing dreadful like someone dying because of what he’s done or that an evil brotherhood of telepaths hunt him down to bring him to the dark side. Things don’t have to go that way, especially in the type of story you’re writing. However, Michael has been acting like a kid in a candy shop and I think Paige might be one candy to much. To begin with things, Paige was a virgin and probably not on birth control which means that she’ll probably end up pregnant sooner or later and Michael will have to deal with it. He might see a long and happy relationship with Elizabeth but Paige might just foul things up. Also Michael used Paige’s need for friendship to have sex with her, emphasising the need to bond with Michael and Elizabeth. This might turn Paige ‘stalker crazy’ offering blowjobs under the bleachers at school and tongue jobs in the girls’ bathroom. She’ll probably want to spend breaks with Michael and Elizabeth and her lunch period, plus she might want to spend Friday nights with them. Another consequence might revolve around Elizabeth’s new found desire to push boundaries and please Michael. You’ve had Michael manipulating Elizabeth’s mother, reassuring her about Michael’s and Elizabeth’s relationship and accepting them spending time including sexual time together. Michael has been screwing Elizabeth after her mother has gone to bed. During their love making Michael has been pumping out his passion and release into Elizabeth to boost her pleasure to a euphoric level. Who says that some of that might have4 leaked into Elizabeth’s mother? After all, Elizabeth is a bit of a screamer and the subconscious is a tricky thing. Maybe Michael has kept a link going to Elizabeth’s mother during sex, even if it was unintentional, so that Elizabeth’s mother wouldn’t freak out when her daughter started screaming out her orgasms. Maybe Elizabeth’s new found bisexuality leads her to her mother and her mother accepts the overtures because Michael has conditioned her to accept that all things sexual with Elizabeth is okay. Maybe Michael will come for a Friday night and find a new threesome waiting for him. Beyond this there is the whole what next issue such as college and where their relationship(s) is going. These are all possible repercussions that Michael might have to deal with. Either way, keep writing because this is a good story.

ArediaArediaabout 7 years ago

I feel this story has a lot of build-room. I like that he's not all-of-a-sudden doing every woman in reach, but concentrating on his g/f. Please keep writing. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I realize it's been almost a decade

But I would really like it if you continued this series. It's fantastic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous