Hidden Valley Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scot and I were both pumping our loads into my sister when Lynn came back in and said, "Just in time, breakfast is ready." All four of us started laughing. We went and joined the others for a big breakfast. Eight naked people all laughing and having a good time. The main topic was of course the night before. I checked my e-mails and the girls wanted us to hurry home. I said it was time to get dressed and head home that we had a long drive. I was suddenly confronted by Lynn and Linda. Lynn shook her finger at me saying, "Don't think you're getting out of your promise." I tried to think what I had promised when Lynn continued, "You said you would fuck each of us one more time just to make sure, remember?"

The dishes were cleared off the table and mother and daughter bent over the table. Lynn looked at Tom and said, "You might not be able to get us pregnant but that's no reason to run off with out one last fuck." Tom got behind Linda and I took Lynn. We fucked them right there on the table. When we both shot our loads our sisters were there to get us hard again then we change and I took Linda for one last fuck and Tom took Lynn. Our sisters were just as busy. Sharon was fucked by both Dave and Scot and my sister not only sucked both off but cleaned out Sharon's pussy.

As we dressed to leave mother and daughter were 69ing each other on the table. We all said our goodbyes but I doubt they heard us. Dave and Scot saw us off with a hot wet kiss for each of the girls. We promised to come by again when we come to town. It was a two day drive back home but with everyone helping with the driving we did it in a day and a half. The three not driving were playing with each other all the way home.