Hidden Valley Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two cocks in my hands were going soft thinking about fucking mothers and grand mothers. I whipped off my dress and said, "Now guys don't be that way. You'll insult our family. Believe me when we get home and you see these two women naked you won't have any trouble wanting to fuck them both."

Faith climbed in the back and took over Jack's cock sucking him. I went down on Keven and both cocks started to grow again. While Faith and I sucked them off JJ was telling them about the fine older pussy that was waiting. When JJ said, "There's one woman that is 96 and most likely won't want a baby but when she blows you, you'll be in heaven. I'll bet you wont be able to tell which one she is. She doesn't look a day over 60." That did it for some strange reason both cocks exploded in our mouths.

After sucking every drop from Keven I looked at Faith and said, "I think these guys like the idea of older pussy. We might have a hard time getting them back." JJ, Faith and I laughed but Jack and Keven were lost in thought and their orgasm over the idea of fucking our mother and grand mother. By the time we stopped for lunch Faith and I had fucked them both pretending to be Mom or Grandma. After we stopped Jack and Keven pulled Robert and Tom aside. It wasn't hard to guess what they were talking about. I would like to hear the conversations in the other cars after lunch.

Back in our car things went fast. We had just started moving and Keven's shorts were on the floor and he was pulling my dress back off saying, "Come here and get me ready for some of that Grandma pussy." The guys in our car seemed to have totally accepted that they would be fucking women from 18 to 96. They couldn't wait to get their hands and cocks on Betsy. Wait till they see what a wild fuck she is. Faith and I were either fucking or sucking one of them the whole afternoon. Faith even climbed up front and sucked JJ while he drove. It was a wild afternoon.

We got to the last camp site a little later than the other two cars. We felt so sorry for JJ that we stopped twice so each of us could fuck him. That didn't stop me from sneaking off with Daddy for some alone time. After we ate dad said, "Since this is our last night together and things may get busy after this pick one person to be with tonight and it will be a one on one night. Sharon got with her brother Tom, Dad with Karen and Adam and Faith got together. Bobby wanted Robert but understood we needed some time together. I did allow her one quick fuck before the night started. Then she joined Keven. They had been getting close the whole trip and made a cute couple. That left Hope with both JJ and Jack. With all our talk and fun in the car I'm sure she had a good time.

As I lay there with Robert I thought it felt as though we were married. I thought to myself, "We've been fucking for a while now and I'm carrying his baby. Nothing Rev, Rosswalld can say will make us any more married. This is my wedding night and I don't have to share it with 30 other men. It's just me and my husband." Surprisingly we didn't fuck once that night, but we did make sweet beautiful love to each other three times that night.

After the second time of making love to each other I could tell something was on Robert's mind. I had long forgotten about the conversation in the car. I was on my back and Robert was on his side stroking my body. I could see he had something to say or ask but just couldn't. I finally realized what was going through his head and asked, "Are you thinking about my mother or my grand mother, or maybe Betsy?"

Robert: "Who is Betsy?"

Joy: "The 96 year old woman that Jack and Keven can't wait to stick their cocks in her mouth."

Robert: "Whoa, no body said anything about a 96 year old woman."

Joy: "Believe me she will rock your world, so it must have been mom and grandma you were thinking about."

Robert: "Well, I just hadn't thought about who the women in the valley might be."

Joy: "You fucked Karen haven't you?"

Robert: "A few times."

Joy: "Well you know she is JJ's mom. My mom is the same age, and Grandma, well she is probably the best of the family when it comes to fucking and sucking. Aren't you going to still want to fuck me when I'm her age?"

Robert: "Of course I will but I'll be the same age then."

Joy: "Why wait, you can fuck me when I'm 18, and when I'm 40 and when I'm going on 60 all in one night. Now roll over here and make love to me once more while I'm still young"

We both started laughing but we made sweet love to each other and fell asleep holding each other. Other than Hope being very vocal with her two men, it was a quiet night. I think there was a lot more making love that night than fucking. We were all with someone we deeply cared for.

Things moved slow the next morning. We didn't want to give up what we had that night and the new people were fearful of the coming night. I was laying there watching Robert sleep. We were still holding each other. His cock was hard and laying on my thigh just below my pussy. I wiped his hair back and his eyes slowly opened. We softly kissed. He rolled over on top of me and his cock was right at the entrance of my pussy. He kissed me again and as he slowly slid his cock into me he whispered, "Good morning my beautiful bride." I threw my arms and legs around him and started pounding my pussy up to him. We were fucking wildly and both just ready when he whispered in my ear, "I guess tonight it will be your mother's pussy I'll be fucking." That was it and we both exploded in the most powerful orgasm of the night. We just lay there holding on to each other as we came back down.

It was a quiet day. Not a lot of fucking and what there was, was slow and soft. The new people were wondering what lay ahead for them that night. The rest of us were looking forward to being back home with mom and grandma and grandpa and the rest of the men and women of the valley.

12