All Comments on 'High Priced Lust Ch. 03'

by Rick_Love

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Rickie Wov a Woman Writer

Gotta be a sick woman writer as no normal real male could humiliate himself this way - Cute little rickie girl - nice try sweetie. How are the scores little sick one - Oh that bad eh.

Well, you don't need to embarrass yourself any longer than you have already. No one has a loaded dick to your mouth do they?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
so many problems

The agreement doesn't contain an extension so even 1 day over a year constitutes sexual battery at the least.

He didn't agree to sex w/ other people so he was raped at the party.

The cage is not control of his sex life, but torture.

The humiliation is not sex therefore not covered.

Her plan must be to divorce him the day after expiration because she obviously hates him and he will wind up hating her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
This woman deserves

Krista deserves to be hung by the pussy lips from a flag pole in Times Square until bleeding to death. She is definitely insane..and if you think we want to be reading this garbage you are insane to..

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
scatter gun

I'd shove a 12 gauge shotgun up Krista's pussy and blow her sick ass to hell. No man would put up with this, She doesn't love him, he wouldn't put up with this, or stay with her. Fucked up story, "over the top" doesn't describe this, Rick, what the fuck???

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
Good

Good but sick unles you are into this. She is caring this alittle to far. After he get all of this he may just loose his love for Krista and get a divorce anyway

nightangel960nightangel960over 18 years ago
not even worth it

good story for fantasy but for real life a man wouldn't subject himself to that. that demeans him and I don't care if he cheated on you taking this too far and the like would make her lose respect for you and at the same time make the guy a cuckold which is what many men don't want. it's best if he just leaves her, at least then he'll have his pride, he can always get another girl that can be good for him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
not believable

I just can't imagine any man willing to put up with this when he has the option of walking away. The wife is way over the top, and he hasn't been described as getting anything out of this torture. What is happening is destroying any love or respect that might have been salvaged from a weak relationship.

When a woman continously tortures a man he either is a submissive/wimp and therefore is getting off on the degradation, or he is physically impaired/restrained, unable to respond. You haven't given the reader either motivation for his continued involvement. I'm not interested in these characters as they seem to be written by someone who just hates men.

The NavigatorThe Navigatorover 18 years ago
Unbelievable

I admittedly don't know much about BDSM. Some such stories I've found entertaining, others totally unbelievable. This tale falls somewhere in between those extremes, but seems to be moving briskly toward the latter.

The husband starts out as a self-professed, full time skirt chaser. As described, that is about as far from BDSM as a guy can get. Yet he instantly accepts the wife's terms to become her sexual slave because he might(!)lose some of his small fortune. Personalities just don't change that quickly without a severe emotional event, and losing some money doesn't qualify, in my view, when the guy is a middle manager and has the potential to gain much more money if he keeps a level head.

We don't know much about the wife's personality, but it appears she changed as quickly as her husband. Otherwise, he would not have been putting up with her in the marriage prior to his getting caught.

The author has not developed an SM side to the husband's personality but it MUST have been displayed by now if he would be willing to put up with this 6 months of torture. A hidden aberration this severe, in order for the story to be believable, must have been explained by now.

It will be interesting to see where the author leads us, but I suspect it will be further out in the realm of unbelievability. The husband would be nuts, literally, to stay with her. She is truly a witch. If she is as sexually strung-out as she has been describe thus far, she could never find sexual satisfaction with this wimp.

The story-line keeps going down hill in quality. I wonder if the author will salvage it. The odds are against it.

gallatingallatinover 18 years ago
Sick story

I keep expecting him to tell her that he is not going to put up with her torture any longer. When she took him to the swinger's party she left and went upstairs for a while. Did she have sex with someone or was the story she told about seeing Julie upstairs really a description of what she did?

This is a very sick story and I agree with one other writer, that it sounds like Rick is actually a woman who hates men.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 18 years ago
Possibly Salvageable, but I Doubt It

Clark has a very easy solution: a cashier's check to himself and a first class ticket to Zurich or Geneva, preferrably one way. Krista is not trying to salvage a marriage - she's escalating until he finally loses his temper and then she gets $600K... brainless wimp deserves to lose it.

Does anybody in this story have any emotion besides lust and anger? It appears that the only reason he wants to stay with her is she has a good bod. The only thing we've seen from Krista is anger.

Your writing is very good, but we'll see if you can pull this one out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Fantastic

What a great story so far, I'm very curious what she will come up with further on.

LoneStarRiderLoneStarRiderover 12 years ago
Divorce

From the nude beach episode, and everything following, divorce is inevitable. Clark may have to wait the full year, but trust has been irrevocably destroyed, on his side; regardless of Krista's perspective.

Just sayin'.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
When you treat people like this

they put you in the morgue and take all the assets. Read your paper. The hospitals and graveyards are full of stupid people like the wife. She has no real love or respect for him. Just divorce him and move on. Stupid bitch.

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
I'd Torture,then KILL Kunt Krista!

WTF ! Clark Cunt should have just divorced the twat when she caught him cheating.She sure is one cruel cunt!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A brain sick author with his pervert masochismus!!! MINUS 5*!!!

Only real brain sick people can write such a shit!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Too Much!

Months before he should have waited 'til the cage came off,kicked his sick wife in the teeth and taken off! The shit she's putting him through just isn't worth the money or her tits!

Move far away,plot your revenge and come after the cunt BIG-time!

He cheated but the nasty,mean-spirited cunt got way more than even! BURN the BITCH!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous