High School Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I show you something?"

"Of course babe."

"Now I don't want you to be jealous or anything..."

"I won't, trust me," he smiles.

"Okay..." she says still not completely convinced. She crawls to the end of the bed and rummages through her night stand. She pulls out a dildo but hides it from Jack. She turns around and shows him.

"Wow, what do you plan to do with that?" he asks a bit scared and confused.

"I want to show you how I masturbate... I want to show you how I make love to myself."

Jack perks up, he's watched girls masturbate before – through porn – and enjoys it, "Okay," he says with a huge smile.

Emily smiles back knowing that he'll enjoy it almost as much as she will. She takes her cum covered hand and coats the 7 inch cock with it to lube it up. She flips her legs around so that she's facing Jack and kneels on the bed. Emily places the dildo in between her legs and nuzzles it along her smooth hairless sack. She moans quietly and lifts her body. She scoots forward just a bit and slowly lowers herself onto the meaty cock. Emily sighs as her toy penetrates her asshole and she pushes herself all the way down onto the toy, completely burying herself onto it. "Oh, that feels nice," she says. Jack watches in obvious arousal as his own cock starts to rise again.

Emily slowly rises and falls on the meaty toy while moaning and groaning. Jack can't help but watch his gorgeous girlfriend impale her little body on the cock. He also can't stop starring at Emily's little cock. At first when she just starts penetrating herself she is soft but now after a few minutes she's becoming hard again. He can't believe this girl's stamina.

Emily bounces and bounces on her toy and her little cock flops about with her thrusts, "Oh yes!!!" she moans.

"That's so hot baby!" Jack moans.

"Yeah? You like that?" Emily pounds her asshole harder, "you like it when I play with myself?" she pants.

"Yeah, it's hot," he says while watching Emily's cock bob up and down. Emily keeps pounding her asshole moaning as she does so and feeling the meaty cock rub her prostate.

Emily masturbates herself for a little while longer before she opens her eyes to see Jack's hardon sticking straight up. Feeling she's ready, she quickly dismounts and climbs over Jack. As quickly as she can she positions herself over Jack and impales her little bum on him. Within no time she's plowing away at her own asshole. Jack can't believe his eyes. Just above him, in cowgirl style, is his beautiful girlfriend riding him silly.

Jack closes his eyes for a moment before opening them to see that Emily's changed her position. She now has her hands back supporting herself as she continues to pound herself. He smiles to himself seeing Emily's little cock pointing up and bouncing about as she works herself.

Jack closes his eyes again as the warm feeling around his cock grows. He can feel his cock pulsing inside of Emily as she keeps fucking herself. A few moans cause Jack to open up again and sees that Emily changes positions again. She's leaning forward now and all of her weight is on him. She sits on top of him with her legs on either side of his torso and her hands on his chest. "I'm so close Jack!" she moans. He looks up and smiles. She smiles back but changes quickly as her face changes to a look of concentration.

"Oh Jack!" moans Emily. Jack looks down to see a slick stream of goo at the tip of her penis. Her precum continues to ooze out as she keeps pounding away at herself.

"Oooohhhh Jack!!!" she moans again. Her breathing becomes quite prominent and her moans squeak out of her as she reaches closer and closer to orgasm. "Oh Jack Fuck me!!!!" she moans.

Jack is doing the best he can and grabs onto her shapely hips. He then rhythmically times his thrusts with hers. Before they both know it Emily's panting and the most wonderful scream vocalizes out of her as she starts cumming. Without even touching herself her tiny little cock erupts, spewing her seed all over Jack's belly. Seeing this can't hold back any longer and he too erupts inside of Emily. He groans as his cock spasms inside Emily's tight rectum. He unloads four thick waves of cum before he calms down.

Emily sighs as she feels Jack's warm goo enter her and she relishes it and slows down. After just a few more easy thrusts Emily stops and collapses on top of Jack. She's reminded of her orgasm as the cooling sticky liquid coats her belly. She doesn't mind though and gently hugs Jack. The two embrace happily.

12