Him Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

God, she was like clay, and He was going to mold her and keep her. Liz was soaking wet. She nipped at His lower lip. The nip caused a hard pull upon her left nipple, which caused a loud noise to escape into His mouth, but the surprising thing to Liz was the intense heat that was left in its wake.

Nick pulled her closer, so her body was against His. He rubbed his large hands up and down her back, and over her bare ass. His fingers teased the little rose pucker between the tense cheeks. Liz was so wet she left a spot on His jeans. The kiss deepened as the passion began to rise. Nick’s cock was straining at the jeans, but He was determined to take this slow. Liz needed it slow this time after what Jeff had done to her. His head leaned forward as His mouth wrapped around the taut bud, sucking it deep into His heated mouth.

Liz rubbed herself against His leg with each suckle of the sensitive flesh. Oh god, it was pure pleasure that built within her belly. She ground against Him, wanting more. Liz lost herself in the pleasure of the moment. Over and over His hands did new things -- a pinch on the ass, a light slap, nails dragging over her flesh in sensitive spots. Every nerve ending came alive faster than Liz could think.

Nick pulled Liz over His lap. Once again her ass was high in the air -- so pale, so in need of color, He thought. Suddenly the smack came loud and clear to Liz’s ear at about the same time the heat consumed the left cheek. Liz gasped loudly at the shock of the smack and then again another smack, and another. Suddenly Nick’s fingers were buried deep in her wet pussy.

“Ohhhhhhhh,” she cried out as one hand dipped in and out and the other blushed her ass good. The heat emanating from the smacks caused her well to drip more and more. Liz began tossing her head as the emotions were so overwhelming, the stimulus almost something she couldn’t handle. Grinding against His fingers but moving with each smack, her bottom began to pump up to meet the smack and then down to meet the ramming fingers as she began to relax in His touch, trusting Him.

The heat of the spank was so intense that Liz was ready to cum quickly, grinding on His fingers, crying for more. Nick urged her on with words of, “What a good girl, a good slut. That’s it, keep going,” he was saying.

Liz was losing herself in the passion. Suddenly she screamed loudly, her pussy flooding His hand as the spasms milked His fingers. Nick smiled as he felt the precum hit His jeans. God she was hot. Liz rode the waves. Millions of bright lights exploded behind her eyes as her body convulsed in passion.

Liz’s breath was panting, gasping, shaken by such an intense orgasm. Nick was saying something, but she missed part of it and had to ask Him to start over. He explained to her that this orgasm was a gift. The next one she would have to beg for. Liz was shocked. Beg to cum? Her mind was reeling. One look in His eyes though, and she melted. She would do anything to please Him.

Nick pulled His drenched hand from between her legs, showing her the juices she had exploded out. She blushed again at such heat as Nick’s fingers rubbed the wetness over her lips, instructing her to suck His fingers. Liz’s tongue peeked out, wrapped around one finger, sucked it deep in her mouth, and moved her lips on it like she would His cock later that night. She sucked until all His fingers were clean. Nick leaned forward, claiming her mouth. They tasted her sex upon their lips, and it made both become greedy for more.

Nick wanted Liz wilder, though. He knew she was ready for something new, but what could He possibly think of now. Nick left Liz on the bed and went downstairs to get a couple of things. Liz heard Him rumbling around but wasn’t sure what He was up to. He returned with a glass with ice. Liz felt goose bumps at the thought of ice. Nick set the glass down and took her lips to His once again. He reached over and grasped a piece of ice without her knowledge.

Nick slowly circled her reddened ass with the chilled piece of rock. Liz screeched slightly as the very hot ass met the very cold ice. His tongue rolled over hers, giving Liz different sensations all at the same time. His free hand caressed the hard peak, twisted, and rolled it until Liz writhed in His arms. She felt everything at once -- goose bumps, chill, heat, lust, desire, passion.

Liz couldn’t concentrate. The sensations drove her wild. Her ass felt very cold as Nick slid the ice cube into her rectum. Slowly of course, but ohhhhh, god how it felt. His hand came down upon her ass cheek again. The heat stormed over the bare flesh. The cold within her ass burned after a couple of minutes, matching the flames against the red cheeks.

Nick’s hand found the wet slit again and His thumb and forefinger rolled over the clit, tugging on it. Nick made Liz squirm with need. Liz moaned louder and louder. Her hips lifted and ground against His hand, though all He did was tease the swollen clit. Liz’s limbs shook as the pleasure consumed her. Over and over again His hand spanked, as His other hand tweaked the pearl.

The ice melted in her ass and dripped upon the bed. Which dripped worse, the ice or her well-swollen, sexy cunt?

The edge was so close. Her hips undulated underneath His ministrations. Wanting more and more, Liz’s soft sounds begged. She pleaded as the desire overtook her writhing form. He pulled her clit far from her shaved petals. Nick’s hand was relentless in its touch. Liz screamed as the spiral was so tight she was about to explode.

She pleaded loud, and then louder still. “PLEASE NICK, please!!!!”

His ears were pierced by her cries. He slid three fingers deep inside her. The tight hole so wet. Nick leaned down and whispered to her, “Cum now, slut.”

Liz exploded in a puddle of molten lava. She had never cum like this. She floated on air. Lights of numerous colors danced behind her closed eyes. Her body shivered and trembled as her pussy clamped His fingers, milking them like it was His hard cock deep inside her. The smell filled the air with her lust.

His lips pressed to hers once more. Nick devoured her mouth as she rode the waves of the most wonderful feeling she had ever had in her life. Nick knew there was more to come, but for now He was letting her enjoy the moment. Perhaps next time…

12