All Comments on 'His Daughter's Best Friend'

by Madabouthair

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

love hairy

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Minor complaint

It was too short and made me wanting more of furry Maria, but then again maybe that's a good thing because it was long enough in one way :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Shave the ape and them fuck the shit out of her

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Want hair? Fuck a monkey you freak

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fun story

Quite a few men are turned on by hair especially treasure trail. Women that have ability to grow thick bush can use it to their advantage.

seat542seat542over 10 years ago
It is a fetish that I've always wondered about....

....and anytime one can feel the real power someone's fetish, their's become mine and oh such a nice job of letting me feel that power.

MadabouthairMadabouthairover 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks to all who comment

... even the very angry people who seem to not care for hair. I feel the same way about women who feel compelled to get hideous saline sacks implanted in themselves or who riddle their bodies with tattoos that will look even worse in a couple of years and will probably regret down the road (but unlike hair a swipe of a razor won't get rid of some old boyfriend's name or other garish art) but I don't get upset enough about it to rant to an author like a couple of these folks.

To each his or her own. The story is in the "fetish category" where I suspect many people would want it despite hair being very natural.

Thanks again for reading.

Reiner43Reiner43almost 9 years ago
One of life's nice surprises!

It might be fantasy, but it's sure nice to think about this girl coming on like she did. Good stuff !

snorkie1979snorkie1979over 6 years ago

Story was great,I fucked a hirsute teen,eexcept she had huge tits.Not pretty but could suck cock great.

kinkyguy008kinkyguy008almost 2 years ago

Maria sounds perfect! I love a girl w a treasure trail. I would love to find a girl just like her.

Shaglus_ZieglerShaglus_Zieglerover 1 year ago

Delicious. I love the Rodney flicks. Lol. I also love older men younger woman scenarios, especially the furry ones. Five stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous