All Comments on 'His Daughter's Best Friend'

by Madabouthair

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Shaglus_ZieglerShaglus_Zieglerover 1 year ago

Delicious. I love the Rodney flicks. Lol. I also love older men younger woman scenarios, especially the furry ones. Five stars.

kinkyguy008kinkyguy008almost 2 years ago

Maria sounds perfect! I love a girl w a treasure trail. I would love to find a girl just like her.

snorkie1979snorkie1979over 6 years ago

Story was great,I fucked a hirsute teen,eexcept she had huge tits.Not pretty but could suck cock great.

Reiner43Reiner43almost 9 years ago
One of life's nice surprises!

It might be fantasy, but it's sure nice to think about this girl coming on like she did. Good stuff !

MadabouthairMadabouthairover 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks to all who comment

... even the very angry people who seem to not care for hair. I feel the same way about women who feel compelled to get hideous saline sacks implanted in themselves or who riddle their bodies with tattoos that will look even worse in a couple of years and will probably regret down the road (but unlike hair a swipe of a razor won't get rid of some old boyfriend's name or other garish art) but I don't get upset enough about it to rant to an author like a couple of these folks.

To each his or her own. The story is in the "fetish category" where I suspect many people would want it despite hair being very natural.

Thanks again for reading.

seat542seat542over 10 years ago
It is a fetish that I've always wondered about....

....and anytime one can feel the real power someone's fetish, their's become mine and oh such a nice job of letting me feel that power.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fun story

Quite a few men are turned on by hair especially treasure trail. Women that have ability to grow thick bush can use it to their advantage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Want hair? Fuck a monkey you freak

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Shave the ape and them fuck the shit out of her

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Minor complaint

It was too short and made me wanting more of furry Maria, but then again maybe that's a good thing because it was long enough in one way :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

love hairy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous