All Comments on 'His Marchioness Ch. 01'

by little_mermaid

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
good job

please continue, though longer chapters would be better. great beginning though!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
great so far

yes you must post more.soon.great start and i agree longer chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Not bad, but needs more detail

I think this opening chapter of the story should have provided the reader more detail and information. You gave only the bare bones of a short scene, leaving the reader wondering who each character is. I think the writing itself was fine but I think more detail, more story line, would pull more readers in.

little_mermaidlittle_mermaidover 16 years agoAuthor
Thank You

Thank you for writing the feedback. Well I know it was short. I just wanted to see if anyone liked it at all or not or whether anyone wanted to read it anymore or not. Or should I not post here, rather just write for myself. :)

I ll do this, this time around - i ll post the next 2 of my chapters in a single submission so that you can read a little more about the characters. i dont know when they will get approved though. i m new to this site and am not familiar with all the formats that they ask for over here. i just use plain ol' MS word. :(

i submitted the first chapter more than a week ago. i m posing the next entry right now. lets c how long it takes to get approved :|

sadnesssadnessover 16 years ago
I'm intrigued

and would like to know more about what has happened and what will happen between these two. Please continue this story.

fortunamajorfortunamajorover 16 years ago
confusing...

this looks to be a promising read in the future..but i was very confused with the character's name, is it cassie or bella? or is it both? maybe her name is cassie isabella?? i think you should stick to just one name for clarity sake..i kept on looking up and down to page to make sure im reading the right thing! again- quite a good effort though..

little_mermaidlittle_mermaidover 16 years agoAuthor
trying

well i submitted the next 2 chapters more than a month back, but it got rejected. some stupid mistake of mine - error of punctuation marks. i am not yet familiar with the rules of this site and am not sure which editor should i bug either. so sorry to all of you who wanted to, but could not read the next chapter.

i have again submitted the next 2 chapters (hopefully without any further errors). i hope you get to read them by next week or so. happy new year!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
what happen next??????????????????????????

Its wonderful story. I do think you've given up on it beacause the last post you made was 2007. It sucks especially since you left us hanging. For that reason alone I probaly won't read anymore of your submitted stories. I'd be afraid you'd cut it off in middle of the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous