His Mother His Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carl shook his head yes.

"You have to say it aloud, this is being recorded."

"Yes," he said.

"Why does she look so gorgeous, did you do plastic surgery?"

"No of course not, what you are seeing is an illusion; she has been made up by a professional cosmetologist. Only it's not makeup the colors and shadings are tattooed on. The lipstick that you see will never smear or fade. Her lips will always appear red, wet, and the color perfectly applied. The outlining of her eyes will always make her eyes appear larger. The shading on her upper eyelids will forever give her that sultry look."

Both nipples have been permanently pierced with solid gold rings 3.4 decameters thick and will remain 1.2 center meters long. The breast tissue will remain firm yet soft to the touch. The sensitivity of the nipple is now 3.87 times normal. This slave will NOT be able to wear a brassier unless the cup has cutouts for the nipple. If you wish this slave to have a smooth round outline you may purchase plastic covers part no. 6674, 1 bag of 200 covers for 3 Zlotas at the departure counter."

"This slave has been made addicted to your semen via a dose of Andosterone. Her dose can be administered to her anally; a therapeutic level will be reached in 9-11 minutes, orally, a therapeutic level is reached in 13-15 minutes, or vaginally, a therapeutic level is reached in 17-20 minutes."

Carl interrupted and said, "I already have one slave do I have to go through this again."

"Do you wish to forgo care and maintenance instructions?"

"Yes."

"You may gather your three slaves at the departure station in the rear just follow the yellow line."

***************

Eva was in their suite at the embassy and she was pacing back and forth anxiously. She only had twenty minutes before the withdrawal began. She needed her dose now.

Suddenly the door opened and in came Carl and his three new slaves. Eva could see from their glassy eyes and their deadpan expressions plus their docile demeanor that they were still under the effects of the drugs they had been given.

There's plenty of time for that Eva. I just want to get them onto the bed so that they could sleep off the effects of the drugs. Their bed was king size 7 feet long and 6 feet wide. Since none of the girls was taller than 5' 4" they easily fit across the width of the bed.

"Carl hurry it's getting late."

"Don't worry Eva I got you covered.

They covered the girls; all of them sound asleep again within moments and went back into the living room.

"Hurry, she said the withdrawal is about to start."

"Remove your dressing gown Eva."

"But we don't..."

"Do it slave." He commanded.

"Yes Master."

"She dropped her dressing gown."

"But, but we..."

"Bend over the desk and grab the edges."

"The time Carl, the time... OW, OW, OW..."

His hand crashed down on her backside. This was the first time he had ever dominated her. It was also the first time he had ever punished her.

"OW, OW, OW, his hand crashed down on her backside again.

"I will not tolerate any disrespect from any of my slaves."

"I'm sorry MY LORD, I meant no disrespect, it's only that..."

"SHUT... THE ... Fuck ... UP..."

She started to cry but she didn't say another word.

For some reason she was turned on like never before. She didn't or couldn't understand what was happening to her. Her vagina had become so wet she was afraid she would start dripping onto the carpet.

She heard him open a draw. She was standing in front of the desk, her top half was lying flat on the desk, her arms were stretched out to the sides, and her hands were gripping the edges of the desk. Suddenly his fingers were rubbing her anus and then two fingers were pushed past the sphincter and into her rectum. His hand twisted left and right as he lubed her entranceway. He was getting ready to fuck her ass. She had forgotten how good it felt to get fucked that way. The Neuropractil had caused her body to grow hundreds of little bumps of nerve endings to grow around the inner edge of the muscle. Suddenly she grunted in pleasure as eight inches of cock was shoved up her ass, the pleasure was growing stronger as he sawed his cock in and out of her ass. Just when she thought it couldn't get any better an explosion of pure ecstasy gripped her whole body as an orgasm of epic proportions took her. Eva screamed out her joy as another and another took her. But with her third orgasm Carl was pushed over the edge as he came too. She felt him shooting rope after rope of come deep inside her body and the warmth spread through her.

Carl pushed himself off of her and staggered to the side, falling into the desk chair.

Eva was cooing in pleasure.

"That was the best way yet to forestall the pain of withdrawal. For the rest of my life I will never doubt that my Master will always know what is best for his slaves. For the rest of my life I will always obey my Master's commands instantly. I know my place now Master. You are the Master and I am the slave. From now on your word will always be my law."

Carl reached out and took her hand and pulled her onto his lap.

Eva curled into a tight ball pushing her body against his. She said, "I love you, I love you with all my heart my Master."

The two of them stayed that way for a long time. Eva fell asleep and he was about to put her to bed in the bedroom when the door opened and Linda came out.

"Master...

"Wait Linda, I want to put your sister to bed."

He laid her next to Zoe, covered her, then he came back into the other room.

"Master...

"I know, you need to feed to halt the withdrawal."

He sat in the chair by the desk, and spread his knees wide.

"Come over here and kneel. You know you are very beautiful."

"Thank you Master. I never did this before my training. I hope I can please you."

She took his penis in her hand and kissed the tip. It was only semi hard but instantly it became like iron, thick and long. She opened her mouth and took about half of his length into her. She pulled back suddenly, a look of surprise on her face.

"What's wrong?"

"You taste... I thought... I mean... you're absolutely delicious. She quickly took him back into her mouth. She moaned in delight, uummmmm, she was sucking on him with great enthusiasm even making slurping noises. She was taking in his entire length now, he filled her mouth and then her throat, it seemed effortless. She actually came three times during the BJ. When he stopped throbbing, she licked his scrotum and shaft clean, not leaving a drop of semen behind.

"I think I'm really going to like being your slave. This is even better than winning the lottery. Let's finish the ritual."

She stretched out on the carpet and spread her legs. She blushed all the way to her nipples but she said... "Fuck me Master, fuck me hard turn me into your sex toy.

Her first orgasm surprised them both. Luckily he was kissing her and her scream died in his mouth. They did a lot of kissing. When he finally stopped she was begging him to stop. She was getting too sensitive to continue, the orgasms were getting painful.

"I didn't know I could come so many times. Gee, I really did win the lottery. Do you remember me telling you I was going to make you love me? Well I thank you for saving my life. Thank you for being the very best Master in all of slavedom, but best of all thank you for making ME love YOU. I became the luckiest woman in the world when you made me your slave."

He was still holding her in his arms when he said...

"As soon as things settle down when we get back to the states, I want you to ask Eva to take you to take you to her OB-GYN doctor, I'm pretty sure your pregnant."

His right hand slid down to her buttocks. Then his hand cupped her left buttock as he guided her back into the bedroom. He was wondering how does one begin an orgy with four wives.

***************

End of part 1