His Pretty Pets Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you doing alright sweetheart?" he asked.

"Oh God yes. Oh yes, Sir!" she said as her hips started moving up to meet his strokes.

Chalina had moved up to sit by Amira's head, running her hand over his back as he fucked her sister. Even as many times as he had cum the last couple of days, he was having trouble holding off as his cock stroked into Amira's tight pussy.

He felt her tense and then let out a long wail as she had her first orgasm on a hard cock. She quickly built to another orgasm and then a third. Feeling her pussy spasming around his cock almost continuously was more than he could stand. He let out a bellow, then shot his cum into her until her pussy was overflowing.

Feeling their juices trickle down his balls, he collapsed on top of Amira burying his face in her thick hair and nibbling on her neck. As the afterglow faded a little he looked up at Chalina and told her to bring a bowl of water and some towels to clean them up. While Chalina was gone he spent the time tenderly kissing Amira's face and neck.

"Now you are my Master," she murmured in his ear.

Hearing Chalina return he rolled onto his back causing Amira to moan as his now soft cock slipped from her pussy. He felt Chalina's hands gently go to work cleaning the combined juices off him. After she dried him she gave his cock-head a kiss and flicked her tongue down the underside of his cock to his balls. Then she moved to her sister.

Amira cried out and rocked her hips as Chalina touched her sensitive pussy with the cloth. Her cleaning was a sweet torture as Chalina repeatedly rubbed the towel lightly over Amira's most sensitive areas, grinning as she watched her sister wiggle. This made even more of his cum flow out of Amira's pussy. Chalina only quit when Amira started begging for her to stop.

When he and Amira slid over to give Chalina some bed to lay down on, he picked up the towel that had been under Amira's hips. Before he threw it in the floor he looked at the mixture of her virgin blood, her pussy juice and his own cum. Smiling he lay down and gathered both girls to him.

One virgin down and one to go.

12