His Temptation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'That's it. That's a good girl. Spread your legs and get fucked for Daddy. You like it don't you? You like being my little fucktoy.'

She did not offer a response, her mind too consumed with the feelings that came from the rapid sliding in and out of his shaft. What little thoughts she had otherwise were concerned with the earlier parts of the evening and the memories of the hundreds of other times he had taken her, in the car, in the kitchen, on the couch, in the shower, round a friends... All the Orgasms she had been given, nearly always two or three times a session. It was too much.

'Please Daddy... I need to come again. Let your toy cum? Please?'

'Go ahead my pretty little thing... Scream for Daddy. Scream right now or I'll break you in two.'

Obediently she screamed, her body shuddering as the second Orgasm sailed within her, released from below like the opening of floodgates. A series of little moans followed as she realized he wasn't done with her, that his cock was still pounding away, that he had not yet came. Another groan escaped her lips as she listened to him do the same.

Then, suddenly, he stopped, pulling out of her.

'No... Daddy don't stop!'

She was still wet, desperate, begging. She could take more, she wanted as much as she could have until he was finished, her body begged for it. He couldn't take it away.

'No... Please don't stop fucking me. I need more...'

'In the bedroom. Now bitch.'

She flinched as he name called her, turning and hurrying into the nearby bedroom. Their apartment was still all on one floor, it made it easy when things hot got anywhere in the house to escape to their king sized play area. Walking in, she stood by the floor, her master right behind her.

'On the bed. Get on all fours. Raise that sweet little ass in the air... Oh, and tell me what a slut you are.'

Quickly, she hurried onto the bed, all but throwing herself onto all fours and raising her ass in the air. She was nervous? What was he going to do? Was he going to take her ass as he'd been threatening for months? Was he going to break her? Or fuck her, or...

She flinched as his hand came down hard on her ass, the smack echoing through the whole house. She had forgotten her orders.

'I'm sorry Daddy... I'm your little whore, your little slut. I'm a good slut. I'll suck your cock, I'll lick your balls, you can fuck my throat, I'll play with myself, I'll never let another man touch me again, I'll...'

Again the hand came down, the sharp crack of pain going through her body and into her brain... So bad, yet so good. Oh how she needed that cock right now.

'Please Daddy. I'll be your perfect little slut, I'll be anything you need...'

A third spank, then a forth came down hard on her ass, causing her to cry out. What had she done, what did he want? Had she disappointed him somehow?

Then... Then it all didn't matter as he mounted the bed behind her and his cock rammed its way back home.

'Oh... Thank you Sir...'

Hands found their marks on her side, beside her rib cage, fingers gripping her deeply as he fucked her as deeply as they ever did, so deep that it used to be painful, the first few times. Then he'd broken her, as he always did, and she couldn't get enough of it. The feeling of being used, of behind held in his hands as little more than an object of physical pleasure for her master... She wanted him to cum and moan so much, as much as she was for enjoying it.

'This doesn't stop till you cum little slut. Take it. Take all of Daddy's cock... Beg for it.'

'Oh Daddy... Please, fuck me, fuck me as hard as you want. I love it, I need you, I want you, there's no-one else. Fuck me and make me scream... OHhh...'

She trembled again, her hands clenching against the pillow. Three was where they normally stopped, and as normal it was going to be one of the best. The relentless fucking from behind was building to a peak and she knew her master would expire soon. Hopefully if she gave a good enough performance, he would come with her. She loved it when that happened.

'Yes... YES! Oh... Sir...'

It happened... Her whole body was on fire her senses tingling, her pussy clenched tightly around his cock, which, her master having sensed her imminent orgasm had rammed home as deep and hard as he could, his hands and nails digging into her side offering that final moment of pain to mingle with her pleasure.

'On your knees. Now!'

The words were strained, his cock pulling out from behind her. Had he not finished? Turning around she rose on her knees to look up at her master, his shaft in hand, her eyes looking up towards his, brown wells of twisted innocence mirroring her sexualized soul.

'Open your mouth...'

She did as she was told, knowing what was coming. He loved it when she was a cumslut, and for that reason, she loved being one. At first, it took her by surprise, shooting out and into her open mouth, the salty taste one of her favorites. Trying to position herself better she took the third and forth spurts perfectly, her mouth filling with her master's favorite gift. The last one was shorter, the pressure easing, and she didn't catch it as well, his juices splashing against her chin and neck, dripping down onto her breasts. Smiling the whole time, she waited until she was sure he was done before obediently swallowing, letting him see as she closed her mouth and took care of his present. Some girls hated the taste, but she... One of her hands raised, she started to wipe the cum from her chin and breasts. As soon as she had collected a sizeable amount upon her finger, she licked it clean, and then returned. As soon as she was done with cleaning the majority of it off herself, she looked up at James. He gave her a short nod, and she proceeded to lovingly clean his cock, her tounge licking up every last drop even as he softened.

'I love you, Temptation.'

The words drifted down, softly from the figure above as she finished her self imposed chore. He'd once told her how much he wanted her to do it, and ever since then she'd made an effort to do it as long as it seemed appropriate. Nothing showed a submissive's love as well for her master than doing things to make him happy without being bidden.

'And I love you too, Sir...'

He crouched down beside her, arms wrapping her in that tight hug she loved so much, before he pulled her over, the couple falling down onto the soft bed, the girls arms wrapping around her master as they held each other close, the wild ebbs of sexual passion falling gently from them. They would never be normal people, a classic couple. She would always be his girl, his whore, his slut, his anything he ever wanted. He would always be her master, her teacher, her guide, her lover, friend and protector. And, for now at least, they would also be each other's fiancée'.

Eventually, one of them would have to blow out the candles. But there was time for that later. Now was the time for all the romance and loving that an outsider might not believe was carried in every dirty name, and every tug of hair...

12