Distant

Story Info
She is powerless whenever He wants to take control.
1.4k words
4.08
12.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Distant

Please do leave a comment and share the story if you like it....

*

Karen parted her feet a little, just as she had been instructed. "Good," he said in a firm, but soft tone. Her heart raced, her breathing heavy, her eyes pressed firmly shut. Then open, but Not knowing where to look. Her bare feet pressed into the soft, earthy ground below her. Her hands holding tight to the low branch in front of her. Her hands weren't tied, but they might have been. He had instructed her. "Hold on tight, I don't care if that branch is on fire, you don't let go unless I tell you to do so."

And so, it was now almost impossible for her grip to loosen. She was totally at his command.

Her legs shook. The cold air suddenly against her skin as he lifted her dress, holding it up so he could see her pale, white backside. He paused for a moment, as though reminiscing about a time when she was his. Then his hand gripped her ass firmly. She drew her breath, cold air filling her deeply. His hand on her skin once more. He paused again, she kept looking forwards. He removed his tie, and placed it around her neck, pulling it so that it fastened tight. Then a little more, taking her further out of her comfort zone and giving even more control to him.

Smack!

The sound drifted out across the manicured lawn as his hand hit her bottom hard. She stifled a moan, closed her eyes again and clenched her teeth together. He rubbed her ass gently, then smack, she stifled a moan again. Her head filled with lust and her whole body beginning to tingle.

He pulled her thong down, letting out a satisfied sound as he pushed two fingers into her wet, hot cunt. As his fingers delved deep inside her, he pulled harder on the tie around her neck. As her hands gripped the branch in-front of her, her feet sinking into the soft ground, he knew she was his once more.

Karen's pussy squeezed tight around his fingers. They hadn't kissed, it wasn't romantic. He had simply told her what to do and she had followed his instruction and now he was fucking her pussy with his fingers. Two fingers fucking her deep from behind.

She looked up; he had taken her to a wooded area across the manicured lawn. At the other side of that lawn, was a hotel. She could see people on the patio. She could hear occasional bursts of laughter. Could they hear her? Could they hear as she moaned against his fingers?

Inside the hotel was one of her closest friends, celebrating her first evening as a married lady. Karen's whole family had been invited to the wedding. Her parents, dozens of friends, her family and even her children. Just a hundred meters across the lawn was her whole life. Everything she cared for and everything she wanted. But as Steven pulled harder on the tie around her neck, her knees buckling slightly as he started to smack her cheeks once more, then pushed three fingers deep, hard, rough inside her pussy, he knew one thing. One thing that nobody else did. As her body shook, deep moans stuck in her throat, as she pushed back onto his fingers, wanting them deeper and harder. This was who she was!

Karen and Steven had separated ten years earlier. Their relationship could never have worked in the real world. She knew that all along. She had tried to convince herself that she didn't need him. That she was over him. As her career became more and more important to her, as she had come to class herself as a more respectable adult. When she became a mother for the first and then the second time, all along she had been denying herself one truth. Deep down, she was still Steven's. Deep down she still longed, needed, yearned to feel the way that only he could make her.

It could be anyone else touching her right now and she wouldn't feel this alive. He did something to her that no one else could. As she rocked her pussy against his hand, unable to wait a moment longer for the consuming orgasm that she had missed for ten whole years. Unable to want anything other than for him to make her cum again and again. All she hoped was that the sight of her following his every command. Her expensive dress lifted over her back as she leaned forward. Her back arching, body writhing as his fingers forced louder and louder moans from her lips. All she hoped was that he was pleased with her. That he wanted her just as much as he did ten long years earlier and just as much as she wanted him right now.

She hoped his cock was throbbing, did she still make him hard? She needed to see it, to remind herself of that thick hard dick. She wanted to taste it, for it to fill her throat, for him to tease her, rubbing the tip over her pussy and ass. His cock was too big for her, it had always been too big for her, when he fucked her, she had always felt a mixture of pleasure and pain. Her pussy screaming for mercy as he filled her completely, but when he made her his, she would give in, letting that cock pound her deep, knowing that no one else would ever fuck her as he did.

Ten years ago, she had decided not to see him anymore. At the age of 25 she had decided that she needed more from a man than just sex. She needed to be more than a toy, ready to play whenever he commanded. She had been his for three years. Orgasmed in theatres as he subtly played with her clit. Rushed to the toilets at work, desperate to touch herself when his whispering phone calls made her too wet to continue with her day. She had walked down crowded streets with her nipples visible to anyone that cared to look, just to please him. Knowing he would fuck her hard as soon as they reached the seclusion of a bar toilet or a deserted store changing rooms. She had wanted more, so she set herself free to find the life she deserved, but every day since then she had needed him. Missed the way he made her heart race just as it was doing right now, pounding so hard in her chest that she could feel it. Missed the way her whole body would quiver, her breath catching in her throat. Every time she had made love since, she would close her eyes and for a second imagine it was him. She would imagine him tying her, ropes tight, making her body tremble in a way that only he ever had. On her honeymoon her husband had tied her to the bed, she hated the fact that even then, in a five star apartment overlooking a perfect beach, she hadn't felt even close to how excited as she was now, holding onto a tree branch, gripping tight as Steven fucked her with his fingers.

Inside the hotel all her friends and family continued to celebrate her best friend's wedding. She could hear the music drifting across the lawn as she knelt on the damp soil and asked, pleaded, begged to suck Steven's dick. Now she could see it, pressing hard against his suit trousers. He looked down at her,

"If I take my cock out, I will fuck you and I promised not to do that."

Karen thought back to earlier in the day, to the moment that she first saw Steven, since they separated ten years ago. He looked so much more mature, sophisticated in his suit. She hadn't been able to avoid glancing at him, every chance she had, he had caught her eye, then when he asked her to dance, she was unable to resist. As they danced, he subtly said,

"let's go for a walk," then whispered, "I promise not to fuck you."

She had followed his every suggestion, wanting to know what would happen, never stopping to think for a moment. A few minutes into their short walk he had told her to hold the branch in front of her, then to part her feet a little wider, they both knew at that moment that she was once again his!

She looked up into his eyes,

"I want to suck your dick; I need you to fuck me!"