Hitch Hikers Two

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'The two most handsomest men in the world, and I'm just a poor girl between them,' she giggled and her hand took hold of my semi erect penis as I knew without doubt that she was doing the same to Chris on the other side of the bed.

'Epsom darling. I've been driving all day and I am really quite tired,' I started to explain.

'In that case,' she started as she gave me a squeeze. 'You can see to me first and then you can sleep. You don't mind Chris if he has first go?' she asked turning her face towards him as his head lay on the other pillow.

'No,' came the hollow voice and she gave him a kiss and then turned her attentions to me, her hand hadn't stopped moving and I was now as hard as I was ever going to get.

'So let's get started,' she cried as she pulled hard on me, forcing me to move closer and then roll over on top of her, her legs already open ready to receive me. I looked over that short distance at Chris and I wasn't sure what I read in his eyes, pity or resignation, I wasn't sure as I dived into Epsom, and tired as I was, gave a good account of myself. The added bonus to my fucking Epsom there was that Chris had rolled onto his side and had his hand on my balls and gently fondled them as my cock slid in and out of Epsom.

She came with her usual gusto cries and I couldn't help but echo them as I came too, plunging in as hard as I could to mash her body with mine in the culmination of our coming together.

'Now Chris,' she panted after I had rolled off her and he was soon on top and savouring the honey pot that I had just creamed. Tired as I was, I still had the thought to do the same for him as he had done to me, and moved his balls around in their sac as he pumped himself into her and wished that he was doing it to me. To help him in his final thrusting was to stick my finger up his arse as I knew that this would stiffen his tool even more and give her a greater satisfaction as he shuddered in his coming inside her. She screamed again and I cried a silent cheer for Chris for making her make this noise as I had done.

I can only remember sucking on the tit nearest to me for a brief spell before I fell asleep, and Chris told me the next day that he had taken her again during the night without my help of hand or finger and was glad for him.

I came awake with her sucking at my erection that was always there in the morning and came with great force which she took in without any qualms and swallowed before rolling over to wake Chris in the same way. The only thing I could do while she was down on his cock was to lean over her bent body and give Chris a kiss and have it returned with the mouthed words that he loved me. I smiled back and said the same to him and let him relax back onto the pillow to have her suck out what I would have done if given the chance.

It was three knackered people that handed the hire car back and got booked on a flight to London. Then it was a replay of Paris in our London hotel as we made it three in a bed, but this time, she wanted to see Chris suck me off, which thwarted my design of having her again as Chris did with me being incapable till a little later on. I couldn't wait to get her to Karl's studio and see if he would do a film with us three in it. I knew that she would look as sensational on the screen as her mother had done in her heyday.

We got to the studio the next day and Karl was dumbstruck at how lovely Epsom had turned out, only having seen her as a young girl in her early teens.

He then raved on about the three scripts that Angela had given us to give to him and begged that we at least made one of them into a film with him directing. The fact that Epsom wanted a part really made his day for him after I did a screen test with her. God she looked lovely as she knelt down before me and took me into her mouth. It is the spontaneity that makes a film look good and not the tired, oh it's just another cock to suck sort of syndrome that seems to get to some of the sluts that now were in these films.

Karl was ecstatic over the test and wanted to sign her up there and then, but I had other ideas and told him that this would be a one off film, take it or leave it. So Epsom came to make her debut and impact on the video screen for the first time in a film directed by Karl with the screenplay written by her mother. Her co-stars were of course myself and Chris.

She played it like a pro, having me fuck her from behind while she sucked on Chris and other variations but sticking to the scenario that her mother had written, not dreaming for one instant, that it would be her own daughter playing the female lead. Epsom revelled in watching the rushes and held my arm tight as we watched my big black cock slowly slide up inside her and then watch it move in and out of her wet cavern that looked enormous on a full sized screen.

'Christ! You could drive a bus up into that,' she said when she saw a close up of her fanny for the first time.

'Then I must be built like a whale,' I laughed when my cock filled the screen before disappearing inside her. She laughed with me and hugged me, giving me a kiss as well as Chris when his large cock appeared on the screen for her to take into her mouth.

'Wow! I've creamed my knickers already,' she screamed with delight at seeing her face and the expressions she gave as she was fucked as she sucked.

We made that film in one week and we knew it would take a couple of months before it came onto our circuit for distribution, and we were paid in advance, Karl knowing that it was a winner, of a thousand pounds each without any recourse to more if it sold above expectations. Even though we knew it would with our names above the title, but that didn't matter to us, as we knew we would get a bit more from the distribution side in the States. Fuck what Pancho or Trevor, or even Richard would say if it came to that. We were free agents and we were doing this on our own time.

But now it was crunch time. Do we take Epsom back with us to the States or leave her here with Karl? This wasn't just to be my decision alone, Chris would have to agree or not before even thinking of talking to Epsom about it.

'Well, what do you think?' I asked Chris when I put it to him when we lay on the studio bed after filming. During our stay at the studio, that's where we slept as there wasn't really enough beds in the farmhouse where the rest of the crew slept.

'Well we've had her in our bed every night and it's getting a bit much for me,' he admitted, and I couldn't agree more. The sex life between Chris and myself was suffering, more for him I think than for me as he preferred my cock inside him than him putting his into a woman.

'If we did take her, as a Brit, she'd need a visa and that is only issued for six months, so she would have to leave after that time. I think the others would welcome her and I know Richard would be glad of a fresh face with big tits to film,' I said.

'But I don't think she really knows the truth about us. I don't think I can last another six months without having you all to myself for some of that time Tom,' Chris said, giving my hand a squeeze. 'Three weeks with her and Angela and then all this week with her is enough. I want you Tom. I want you to make love to me and not be denied just to satisfy her.'

'I agree Chris,' leaning over and giving him a kiss. 'We'll tell her tonight and see what she thinks of that. Also, the thought's just struck me about the other girls. We don't know if she'll perform with other women. Not just for the camera, but off of it as well, for they are going to be all over her when they see her.'

'Well if you can make her see all that and she is prepared to go with others, I think I can stand another six months of her. Richard and Trevor will be delighted of course. Maybe even Pancho would like to dip into her,' he giggled. Then as if we were telepathic, we rolled towards each other so that our fronts touched and we kissed each other.

'Getting some practice in then?' Epsom's voice came out of the gloom as she came towards the bed wearing that see through nightie and getting onto the bed as we broke apart. 'All up and ready then,' she said as she got in between us and took hold of our erections that had risen, but not because of the sight of her.

'Epsom,' I began, raising myself up onto an elbow to look down into her face. 'There's something we've got to tell you. For the past four weeks, Chris and I have been acting out of character.'

'What do you mean?' she asked in a soft voice, her eyes showing an uncertainty that I hadn't seen before.

'You've seen some of our films, haven't you?' to which she nodded. 'I don't know if you've seen the ones where Chris and I have had sex together?'

'Yes,' she replied in the same quiet voice. 'You were behind Chris, doing it to him, and then he gave you a blow job.'

'That wasn't acting Epsom. We do it all the time. You see, Chris and I are married to each other.'

'What?' Her voice rising and her eyes going wide. 'You can't be married, two men? It's impossible.'

'Not a church marriage Epsom, but one that two lovers make a vow to each other. To love and cherish, to have and to hold. You know what I mean.'

'You can't be? A marriage is between a man and a woman. One is the husband and the other is the wife,' Epsom said.

'I'm Tom's wife,' Chris said softly as he stroked the breast nearest to him. 'I wish I had breasts like you Epsom and then I could have Tom rest his head on them as he slept.'

'But...but, you've made love to me, and mother,' she protested.

'That's because we are bi-sexual, but if the truth be known, we prefer the love of each other and have done so for the past three years. When two men love each other, there's no room for a woman.'

'So...so you want to ditch me then,' she sobbed.

'No Epsom, we don't, and wouldn't even think about it. It's just that we do sometimes need to be on our own so that we can make love together. We just want you to understand that we need male love as much as you do and that we can't both be seeing to your needs all the time.' She was now laying there between us very quiet. 'Now you've left home to come with us, you said. What we don't know is how far do you want to go with us? Before you answer that,' I said putting a finger to her lips, 'let me tell what it is like where we will be going. It's a villa in the middle of nowhere. It has a pool and that's it. Nothing else for miles around us except for the sandy desert.

We stayed there three years without going anywhere and it can get monotonous. We stay there and make pornographic films and the girls are like us, bi-sexual, though they really are lesbians. Now you would be classed as fresh meat and will get hit on quite hard by them. If you're not prepared to have sex on a regular basis with them at one time or another, it's not worth while you going. It's not just doing a few scenes for a film, but real life that goes on all the time. Of course there are two other men there who be only too glad to take you to bed. It's that you would have to be prepared to go to bed with someone most nights of the week and not get fixated with just one person. Even though Chris and I are married, and they know this, we still spread ourselves around amongst the others if you get my drift.

The other point is this. You will only be able to stay with us for six months. That's all the time a visa will allow. You have to leave the country before that expires or you could be fined, imprisoned possibly, but you would definitely be deported and then never allowed back into the country again because of this visa violation. Now have you understood all of this? If not, I will explain further if you haven't.' She was very quiet and lay there for several minutes before speaking.

'Firstly, you don't love me.'

'Wrong!' Chris burst out. 'We do love you but in a different way to what you might have expected of us.' She gave a little sniff before carrying on.

'Okay, I'll accept that. I've not experienced having sex with another woman, so I can't really answer that, but I'm willing to try and make it work. I still would get to have you both at some time or another, won't I?'

'Of course,' I said.

'But I'll have to have sex outside of the filming? Do I get a choice of who to go with?'

'Yes, but don't leave anyone out. That's the main thing or we could all be in trouble as we seem to have a nice tightly knit family so to speak and they won't stand for any disharmony.'

'About this visa thing. After six months, why can't I just go out of the country, get another one and return?'

'You could, but by returning so soon, they wouldn't believe you were there just for pleasure, but work, and that they won't allow. You'd be watched and that would cause trouble for all of us.'

'What if I got married to an American, wouldn't that help me to stay?'

'It would, but your mother would come over and kill us if you did that. She wants better than that for you. Not to get married to a porno star, besides, you won't get to meet any eligible men of your age out there in the wilderness.'

'There's you two,' she smiled shyly.

'Then your mother would most definitely come over and kill us, and you too. I don't believe there's any woman in the world who would accept a man that she has slept with being her son-in-law, so forget that idea.'

'How old is Pancho?'

'Too old,' Chris and I both said at the same time, and we all laughed.

'Well if I have to have sex with the women to get at you two again, I'm willing to give it a try,' she said. I looked across her at Chris who after a fractions pause, gave a nod of his head.

'Okay then. We go to London tomorrow and get you a visa at the Embassy, and then fly home,' I said.

'That's fine with me, but what about tonight? I haven't got a bed to sleep in if you two want to get together, or,' and she gave me a wicked smile. 'I could lay here and watch.' I looked a bit askance at Chris and saw that he was grinning and I knew damn well that he wanted me to fuck him and to hell with whoever wanted to watch. Well, we did it enough when filming in front of a whole crew, so was one alone any different?

So I got off the bed and went and fetched a condom and as I tore it out of its packet, Epsom took it from me and rolled it down on my erection as Chris rolled over onto his stomach. She then settled herself on the edge of the bed, leaning on her elbow to watch us have male sex. As Chris felt the bed dip down as I got on he came up onto his knees, presenting his rear end to me. I, feeling a little self conscious of the fact it was Epsom watching me and not an experienced crew, shuffled forward, my cock leading the way between the legs of Chris. The cheeks of his bum now looking somewhat pale from the lack of sun beckoned me and I felt myself get harder still as I knew the delight I was going to get at my having a tight ring piece to fuck instead of a slack female orifice. Chris began to groan as soon as my hand touched his hip and guessed that he was already beginning to drool at the thought of what he was just about to receive. I stroked one cheek before I took hold of my cock and placed it in the right place between those pale crescent moons and then slowly pushed forward letting go of my tool and putting my other hand on the opposite hip to the one I was already holding.

Then came the gasp as my cock head widened his entrance to almost breaking point before it suddenly slipped inside him. Then his breath was quite clearly heard as he let it out as I pushed and slowly filled him till my thighs met his bum.

'God, you've grown bigger,' came the small voice of Chris almost muffled as he chewed the pillow. I cast a glance at Epsom to see her looking wide eyed as I began to pull back out of Chris. My dark cock clearly visible through the thin sheath of rubber and a stark contrast to the paleness of Chris's cheeks. Then it was back in till our bodies touched and then I forgot about her and gave myself up to the pleasure of having the tight hole of Chris encompassing my cock and giving me a thrill as I knew he was getting from my slow shafting of him. So I fucked my wife with an onlooker and really gave him a good hammering as I knew he would want me to do. Then it still seemed too soon before I was coming and held him tight as I jerked hard up into him as I came into that sheath.

I then noticed that Epsom had gone onto her back and was underneath Chris and guessed that she was sucking on him as I came and that he would be coming into her mouth at the same time.

'Enough Epsom,' gasped Chris and I knew that he was about to fall forward and therefore was ready when she got out of the way for him to slide forward onto his stomach with me following, still inside him, to come to rest on his back.

'That was fantastic,' Epsom breathed out in awe. 'Not only watching, but I've never felt Chris's cock so hard as he came.' I glanced across at her as I kept my movement going inside Chris and noticed that her lips were still wet with his sperm and she was licking them as she spoke. I continued to fuck Chris for a few more minutes before stopping and pulling myself out of him and sitting back on my heels.

'No Epsom,' I said, stopping her from moving forwards. 'We haven't finished yet.' Chris rose up and with a handful of tissues ready, pulled the condom off me and then went down and took my still erect piece into his mouth to suck on me to finish off the job of my coming. 'Now that's a true wife to finish off the job,' I said to her as she watched in fascination as Chris mouthed, tongued and licked me clean. Then, when satisfied that I was clean, he came up into my arms and with both of us kneeling, facing each other, embraced as we kissed each other.

'That,' I said several minutes later to Epsom, 'is how two men have sex together. Not counting the times we lay opposite to each other and suck upon the other's organ till we come.'

'Oh God, I wish I were a man,' said Epsom, her eyes alight and positively dancing, 'to have all that you have.'

'I sometimes wish I was a woman,' said Chris, 'to feel and have what you get, not discounting having tits like yours either,' he grinned.

'Well that was fantastic to watch is all I can say. You really must love each other to do what you've just done. You make me feel ashamed of how I felt earlier and of what I said, or rather what I feel I shouldn't have said,' she replied.

'So how do you feel in yourself at seeing that?' I asked with a smile on my face.

'Horny and wetter than a Bank Holiday weekend,' she replied. I didn't understand the idiom but got the gist of what she was saying and looked over at Chris, who I think caught on to what she was referring to.

'Lay back Epsom,' he said as he put his hand down between her thighs. 'She's wet alright,' he concluded as she rolled into the middle of the bed and opened her legs. Chris then went down on her and given his expertise, soon brought her to an orgasm with his tongue and mouth. She thrashed about on the bed and nearly strangled him in her orgasmic throes as her legs clamped themselves round his head as she came. But enough was enough as far as that night went and we slept together in this large bed for our last night in England.

We were up early next morning to say our goodbyes to Karl and the crew and were soon in London to join the queue at the Embassy in Grosvenor Square for Epsom's visa. When we finally got this, it was straight to the airport to get the first flight to the U.S.A. It didn't matter where we would land, because we would have had to get a connecting flight anyway. So it was a night time flight and it was still dark when we landed, though dawn wasn't far away by this time. We'd had a problem at first as we couldn't get any two seats together, but by the time we were airborne and with a little bit of sweet talking to one of the stewardesses, managed to get them to get other passengers to change seats so that we could travel together.

1...910111213...16