Hitch Hikers Two

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I cannot for the life of me remember to which airport we flew into, but we had an hour to waste before we could get one to our final destination. I managed to get through to the villa while we waited and gave what time we expected to land and was told that Trevor would be there to meet us instead of having to take that horrible bus run.

Having cleared immigration and customs at our first landing, there wasn't any hold up except for the waiting for our baggage to come off that roundabout thing they all seem to use. Trevor was waiting and after hasty introductions, we were soon out on the highway heading for the villa. We put Epsom up in the front so that she could chat and answer any questions from Trevor on our journey, and I think Chris and I were of the opinion that she seemed to hit it off quite well with him, which augured good for the rest of them.

It wasn't until we were nearly there that Epsom turned round to talk to us. We'd turned off the highway and were now following the track through the hills and sandy desert when she did so.

'I see what you mean now about it being in the middle of a desert,' she cried out above the noise of the four wheel drive traction that had been engaged. Then she oohed and aahed over the first sight of the villa and its sparkling pool and yet it was really a homecoming for me and Chris to see that sight again after nearly six months away.

We hadn't really slept on the transatlantic flight, just the odd doze and so after thirty six hours without proper sleep, we must have looked a mess when we finally got out of the car to be greeted by all the others. Epsom looked a mess and I apologised at the way we looked, but after a few hours sleep I assured them, we would be right as rain.

They were most enthusiastic at having Epsom come among them in spite of how she looked. Trevor and Richard showing more than enough at how they felt at seeing this new face, and no doubt, mentally undressing her to visualise what was, for the time being, hidden. Their carnal thoughts and desires I'll leave for you to imagine as well as that of the other girls who seemed to climb all over Chris and myself at the poolside.

I suppose, boasting here a little, that they were glad to have two studs back on the farm for the chicks to get their share of oats. But declining lunch, we were allowed to go to our rooms and there flop out and die for the next six hours before dinner. It was a quick shower, a kiss and a cuddle with Chris and then into a deep sleep that did wonders for the mind and body.

We left it to Epsom to find her own way round, knowing that Helen had shown her to the room that would be hers and obviously where the clothes that she could use were stored. If Trevor hadn't had called in, we probably would have slept the whole night through and missed dinner. Hating to leave the bed and that lovely sleep, but there again, not wanting to miss out on Maria's cooking, accepted being woken up. Chris didn't really want to be awoken either, but at the mere suggestion of Maria's food and he was up and in the shower.

Dressed in casual clothes, we went off to the bar and it was a much different Epsom that turned up a few minutes later. She looked radiant and didn't now appear to show any signs of jet lag as she had done when we first arrived.

Now with a drink in her hand, introductions were made properly and I think she enjoyed the attention and the looks from the others which made me think that the cries of welcome were all genuine.

Of course after our pre dinner drinks, she was sat next to Pancho with Richard on the other side of her as I fully expected for them to try and get all they could from her of in respect of her background and all that. We had to make do further down the table, but we were now with old friends so it didn't matter to us where we sat.

It was at the end of a most superb dinner that I had so sorely missed that Pancho tapped his glass to stand up and make an announcement.

'Ladies and gentlemen. I know you were informally introduced this afternoon and again just before dinner, but I now wish to make it official. Miss Epsom Downs here has accepted my invitation to become one of the members of our small enclave and will appear in some of our notable productions.' There was much had clapping at this and he held up his hand for them to be silent for him to continue. 'You may well recall not so long ago, that we had an English lady who not only produced films such as ours but also starred in many of them. Her name was Angela. This is her daughter and may she become as big a star as her mother before her.' The applause this time was greater and Epsom was positively glowing in this sign of approbation.

'Speech, speech,' was echoed around the table as Pancho sat down and urged Epsom to stand and make her reply.

'I...I don't really how to reply to what has just been said. I haven't been given a script.' This brought some laughs and cheers. 'But, you'll have to forgive me. I'm not my mother. She knew what to do and when to do it. I am just a beginner but I will listen to you all and heed your advice, so forgive me, in advance, for any mistakes I make at the start, though I will assure you, they will only ever happen once.' Her face was bright red as she sat down to more clapping of the hands, the loudest coming from Chris and myself.

It was another half an hour before we actually finished at the dining table and then came the exodus to the large lounge with drinks in hand. Chris gave me a nudge but I had already noticed that it was Heloise who had taken hold of Epsom's hand and was talking to her very softly as I could imagine.

Though I had told Epsom that she would be hit on as soon as she arrived there, I didn't tell her what would happen on her first night. Call it sadistic if you like, but to my mind it was part of the learning curve that once she could do it thinking it was in private and then see it later with an audience, she might have the shell knocked off as it were, like it happened to me.

We watched with some amusement as she was led out of the lounge by Heloise and we settled ourselves down to watch what would happen between them two in that special bedroom. Trevor, I noticed had got Chris to sit down with him and I had Debbie clinging to my arm ever since leaving the table.

'We've missed you so much Tom,' she breathed into my ear. 'All of us are so randy now you wouldn't believe it. Then you bring in fresh meat for the other sharks, it's unbelievable. Is she that green?'

'We'll find out in a minute, because this is going to be her first time with another woman.'

'Wow,' was all that she said as the big screen came alight, her hand already pulling down my zipper as I watched the screen settle down to show that small bedroom. The door opened and in walked Heloise leading Epsom and the door closed behind them. We couldn't hear what was being said, but it was obvious that Heloise was whispering words of encouragement to Epsom as she took her into an embrace and while they were held together, began to undo the buttons on the back of Epsom's dress.

I won't say that Epsom stood as still as a statue, but she knew she was out of her depth in what was going on but knew she would have to comply to be able to stay in this place. She let Heloise pull the dress off her shoulders and kiss her neck and then move down to kiss the upper breasts that were showing.

Heloise then quickly divested herself of her dress so that she was only in bra and panties before going any further with Epsom. You're going to have to imagine what Heloise was saying to Epsom like us as the dress was slipped off and her bra being unclipped from the back to reveal her large full breasts. There was a gasp or two from us watching and then Heloise bent her head, which wasn't far considering her height, to kiss and suck on each nipple in turn as she unclipped her own bra to reveal her small but compact pert mounds with that dark aureole surrounding each nipple.

After kissing and sucking those of Epsom, Heloise brought Epsom's head down to do the same to her and I was pleased to see that she did so without any hesitation. But to suck a tit is one thing, but to suck and put your tongue inside another female is something quite different. The kissing and stripping off of panties took a bit more time and I was having my erection slowly worked up and down by Debbie, though if the truth be known, didn't realise what she was doing, so engrossed and keeping my fingers crossed was I for Epsom.

I saw the slight flinch of Epsom when the other girl's fingers started to be pushed up inside her as they stood by the bed and Heloise taking her hand to invite her to do the same to her. This was done and they both stood there, kissing as each had a finger or two up inside the other.

Then it was to the bed where Heloise took control and began the ultimate act between two women. She kissed the body first, working her way down between her thighs to kiss, lick and suck at that sexual harbour that really was only meant for a boat to sail in, not a canoe like a tongue. But a canoe can do as much damage as a boat can in that confined space between the harbour walls. Being a mistress of the art, it didn't take Heloise long to have Epsom writhing on the bed in a passion of lust and she knew just when to withdraw and let Epsom take over to do the same to her. She gave her her head if you'll excuse the pun, to do what she could with her mouth and tongue between the legs and open sex of Heloise.

Not only was Epsom fighting to get up inside Heloise, her own body was writhing from the as yet unleashed passion that had built up inside her own body. The only thing that spoilt it for me was when Heloise gave the sign of the forefinger curled up to the thumb in the recognised symbol of okay. This was for those watching and I hoped, well I would make sure that Richard cut that bit out when it was re-run for Epsom's benefit, as it didn't gel quite right with what we were seeing. By now, I had Debbie's hot mouth over my rampant cock as I watched Epsom take on another woman, her first one, and apparently making a damn good job of it.

It's very hard in our profession now to distinguish real passion as to what can be portrayed for the viewing public. No. I've worded that wrong. It is easy for a professional to see it faked on the screen, but it is hard for one to discern real passion in another who is well versed in acting passion if you get my meaning. The passion Epsom was showing was real, there was no doubt about that, but was Heloise really getting passionate or was she just acting. Ah, therein lies the rub, to misquote Shakespeare from one of his most famous speeches. Hamlet if you are not quite sure which one. Mind you, I wasn't until I reread the play. Be that as it may, Epsom was not acting and I think she was actually enjoying herself and when she went up the body of Heloise to kiss and cuddle each other, those of us watching burst out into a spontaneous applause, me coming into Debbie's mouth at the same time so I was being gratified in both body and mind at the same time. It took them nearly fifteen minutes to finish on the bed and then get slowly dressed. Debbie, a bit disappointed at my indifference to her having favoured me, went off to the bar for another drink. I collared Richard and mentioned the hand sign from Heloise and he agreed that it could cause a hang up as far as it went with Epsom. So he went off to edit that bit out before we had the second showing.

The lights had come on proper and when Heloise and Epsom came into the lounge, everybody stood up and clapped them. I could understand the bewilderment on Epsom's face at this and having shook off Debbie, went over to give her a kiss and led her back to where I was sitting. I then got her a drink as well as a stiff one for myself because I knew what the reaction was going to be within the next few minutes. That wasn't too long in coming either. The lights began to dim and everybody took their seats for the second showing of Epsom's initiation into our little society.

I took hold of her hand and held it tight as the big screen flickered into life and we saw the empty bedroom and then when the door opened and Epsom saw herself walk in behind Heloise I got the first gasp and felt her hand tighten in mine. She flashed me a quick glance before looking back at the screen to see herself being kissed by another woman. Without looking at her but knowing her, I knew her face had gone red with embarrassment.

'No!' she cried out when her breasts were revealed to be kissed by Heloise.

'Shush,' I said as firmly as I could.

'But...but...'

'Quiet! We've all gone through this. It's to see how you act naturally and then you've got to live up to that when you do finally get to be on film properly. We've all gone through this, so don't think you've been singled out, because you haven't.'

I held her hand tight and yet could still feel her squirm as she saw herself fully exposed in all her nudity and then get to have another woman between her legs and be exposed to the joy and abandonment that she went through as the sex act progressed.

'You might have warned me,' she hissed as she watched herself go down on Heloise. 'I'm so embarrassed.'

'If that's all, I'm glad, which means you'll fit in well,' but was also glad to see that Richard had indeed taken out that okay sign that Heloise had made. I took another glance at her to see that she had her teeth clenched together as she watched the final scenes of her love making with Heloise.

'For what it's worth, you lived up to your promise in England that night before we left. I'm proud of you and I'm damn sure Chris is too.' I didn't have a chance to say any more because the film faded and the lounge lights came on and everybody stood up again and clapped and Epsom's face went bright red again.

'I'm sorry about that Epsom,' said Heloise, 'but we have all gone through that. I must say that for the first time, I feel honoured to have been that person on that bed with you. You were lovely and I will be even more delighted to be in any film with you. You have a natural talent that will not stay hidden for very long.' She then gave her a quick kiss on the lips and left us and I gave her hand another squeeze and got a grateful smile in return. This had been the obstacle I had worried about and she had taken it like a true hurdler.

'After them all seeing that tonight, you'll never have to worry about sleeping alone, be it male or female. You were absolutely wonderful Epsom,' I said as I raised her hand up to my lips and kissed it.

'Epsom! What a wonderful performance,' Pancho said, towering above us with Richard hovering in the background. 'Let's you and I go and have a talk and go over everything that we do here if you would excuse us Tom.' I nodded and gave her hand an extra squeeze knowing that I wouldn't see her any more that evening for she would be in bed with any other members of the cast as I knew they would be queuing up to have a taste of our new star in the making.

Chris and I had a couple more drinks while we related our six months holiday and also found out that they had been counting the days till our return as they had three films in the pipe line and Richard was most eager to get them going. We also had Debbie, Heloise and Thelma in the group with Trevor, the girls trying to catch our eye as I think they had been missing what Chris and I had between our legs with them stuck out here in the desert and no other men apart from the said Richard and Trevor, and got Chris out by pleading we still had jet lag and by tomorrow, we should be back on form for filming etc.

CHRIS

I was glad when Tom got us out of the lounge. It was true though, we still had the effects of jet lag in spite of our afternoon's sleep and all I wanted on our first night back was Tom. To the cries of dismay from the girls that we were going to bed so early, we departed the lounge and went to our old room.

As nice as the crowd were, it was still some relief to be away from them and be alone with Tom once again. Tired as we were, I knew that we would be doing something before we went to sleep and so got undressed quite quickly. I had watched Epsom go through her initiation filming and got a hard on which Trevor saw to by pulling me out of my trousers and sucking me off till I came in his mouth.

'We've all missed you and Tom,' he'd said when he raised his head off of me. 'You taste even better than last time so the food must have been quite good.'

'I've missed you too Trevor,' I said, giving him a kiss before letting him fold me back inside my clothes.

'I think I've also upset the girls by getting to you first,' he giggled. He wanted to know about our holiday and so I told him during the second showing of Epsom with Heloise. But now I was glad to be alone with my lover, loving every minute of watching him undress till he was naked, the same as me. I think he had the same thoughts as me for I saw his prick begin to stiffen up the same as mine now that we were alone and ready for bed. I went into his arms and as his arms came round my back, mine went round his waist and our bodies came together and our erections met again as we pushed them up between us.

'Tom, my darling husband Tom,' I breathed into his ear after we had kissed and my face was now buried into his neck. 'I like saying that. My husband Tom. This is Chris, your wife that wants to be loved and feel that weapon that is between us up inside me.' I was moving my body across his so that my penis was rubbing alongside his.

'Oh Chris! I'm ready now,' he whispered as he held me tight in his arms. I could see over his shoulder the dressing table stool and guided him back towards it, and when he felt it touch his calves, let go of me and sat down. His big black cock was sticking up like a flag pole from between his thighs and I went down on my knees and took the head of it into my mouth.

'Not too much my darling,' he said as he stroked the hair on my head.

'I know,' I said, getting up and reaching for the cream that was on the side. 'I want this inside me, to tear me, to make me as happy as I want you to be.' I put a dab of cream on top of his erection seeing the stark contrast in colour between that and his skin.

'Condom?' Tom queried.

'No condom. I want to feel the real you and feel you come inside me and not into a rubber tube,' I said as I moved astride him, my hands on his shoulders and my legs opened wide.

'Hold it ready for me,' I said as I let go of his shoulders and put my hands down to the cheeks of my arse to spread them open for him. Then I slowly went down and felt the head of him touch me in the right place before taking my hands away and putting them back onto his shoulders.

'Now you can really love me,' I said as I then let my body go down and felt his cock head expand my ring to almost screaming point, but I kept my face impassive, taking the pain without showing it. The head finally slipped in and then, with a sigh, I sank further down with him filling me till I was sitting on top of his thighs.

'Oh Christ Tom I love you so much,' I cried as I pulled my own body tight to his, squashing my erection between us as I kissed him. His cock was moving inside me as I moved my own body and it was a heavenly feeling as I felt it pulse and throb in the place where it was.

'Now love me,' I said as I mashed my lips to his and began to move up and down on his shaft. His arms came round my back to help me in my movements and I rode him hard to feel every inch of his tool rasp my insides in spite of the cream. I came first with our bodies masturbating my cock up between us and I think it was him feeling my own throbbing piece gushing out that made him surge up and begin to throw his seed up into me. I felt the expansion of the head and clearly felt the pulse beat at every jerk as he came inside me, pulling me hard to him as he ground me down onto his groin in the throes of his coming. My hands went up and held his face as I covered it with kisses as we made these final movements of our joined bodies, squeezing him hard with my internal muscles as we bounced those last few moments of our sexual release.

1...1011121314...16