Hitch Hikers Two

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His black chest felt sweaty and sticky against mine as we held each other tight, kissing and tonguing each other as we said inane words of love between each gasp for breath. We came to a shuddering stop as all our fluid was out, his inside me and mine on our lower chests, our arms tight about each other as we rocked and swayed in the aftermath of our coming together.

'I love you wife,' he said, his eyes full of that love as he looked into mine.

'And I love you, husband,' I replied, almost in tears at his declaration once again.

'But I think it's time we cleaned ourselves up and went to bed.'

To which I think we both needed, though I was loathe to get up from his lap and have that weapon, that tool, that object of my desire come out of my body. I slowly began to stand up, feeling him leave me as I tried to grasp it with my sphincter muscle, squeezing him tight as it was pulled out of me and my ring suddenly expand once more as the head popped out free.

I gave out a sob at this last touch of his still hard cock as it left my body and quickly went into the bathroom and turned on the shower. The cold water shocking me back into my senses and also disguising the tears as the water flowed over my head and body, cooling me down to appear normal when he came and joined me under the spraying jet. There we both washed each other, taking care of the crown jewels, exchanging gentle kisses as we did so until it was time to get out and get dried. Back into the bedroom, dried and still naked, we got into bed to go into each other's arms to kiss and cuddle before falling asleep.

Breakfast was a gay affair in the sense that everybody seemed happy, especially Epsom, who I think had now found a new meaning to loving sex. It seemed that it had been Debbie who had really taken her into that world of female love last night as she appeared to touch her hand more than was necessary at the table. The talk was lively and I think the girls were anxious to get back into making some more films and having us on the side, as it were. Richard was busting to tell us of some films he wanted to make as much as the girls. He regaled us with what he had done with the three months filming we had done prior to our holiday, making four films out of our work.

'And there's more in the pipeline Christopher,' Pancho said.

Pancho had had me that first night I arrived at the villa, before Tom and I got together. I can't use the excuse that I was drunk, even though I was, I knew he was seducing me and let it happen. Over the past three years, we'd had sex quite a number of times, me being the recipient of his cock and not minding it at all as it gave him some relief and me the satisfaction of having a hard erection up inside me to give me pleasure. He always used my full name to convey to me his desire to have me and I would respond by using his correct Christian name.

'Well I'd be most delighted to see what you have Sebastian,' I replied.

'Great. Well come along after you've finished breakfast then,' he said, rising up from the table and going through to his studio.

With Pancho leaving the table was more of a general signal for everybody else to get on with whatever they wanted to do, and it didn't take much persuasion from the girls to get Tom to join them in the pool. I declined the offer saying that I wanted to hear of the future scripts from Pancho and so as they all stripped off at the poolside, Epsom included, I went off to the studio.

'I hope you enjoyed your holiday with Tom,' Pancho said as I entered.

'The last month was a bit hectic with Epsom and her mother Angela, but, yes, Tom and I had a nice time together.'

'We all missed you both,' he said as he stroked my arm, 'you I missed particularly.

'I missed you too,' I said insincerely as I ran my hand down the front of smock he wore when he painted, knowing that he would be naked underneath it as my hand proved when I felt his erection.

'I think this missed me too,' I continued as I let my towel that I had draped my middle drop to the floor and went and lay down on his bed. He came over and quickly took my erection in his mouth and with his hand, brought me very quickly up to the point where I soon came into his hot mouth for him to savour before swallowing.

'Just as lovely as ever,' he said with a smile as he took off his smock for me to see his short, but thick organ standing out stiff from his groin. I dutifully rolled over onto my stomach and slid off the bed so that my feet were flat on the floor and bent over with my hands on the bed. Pancho liked to take me standing up and I felt his hands rub the cheeks of my bum as he parted them and felt his probe touch my rear end. With only that fraction of a second's hesitation, he pushed forward into me and widened me enough for me to gasp as he slid inside me.

He didn't use a cream or a condom, but some kind of oil and it was very soothing and made him very slippery for me to try and hold with that one muscle at my ring piece. But I liked it when he moved his fat length inside as he held my hips while he fucked me. It was always a short, but intense session when he moved in and out of me, pulling me back onto him as he rammed forward till he held me tight as he jerked out his seed inside me. I don't know why, but my legs always seemed to quiver when I was bent over in this position, but I liked the sensations that he gave me as he had me in this fashion.

Too soon, he was pulling out and then going into his bathroom to wash himself while I used the towel I had been wearing to wipe myself.

'Thank you Chris,' he said when he returned, 'that was as good as the first time, and as it is every time.'

'You're welcome Pancho,' I said with a smile.

Then it was down to business and he told me that Tom and I had just over one hundred and forty thousand dollars added to our bank accounts whilst we had been away and another payment was due in quite shortly. Then he ran through a few scenarios for me to comment on before he put pen to paper to write them down. Why he used me as his sounding board for his ideas, I never found out, but he seemed to take note of what I said and used some of them in his scripts. By the time we'd gone through this, it was lunchtime and so it was back to the poolside and a welcome beer as well as the delicious salad that Maria turned out for us.

I could see that Epsom was enjoying herself and noticed that her skin was quite pinky from the sun and commented on it and that she should be careful and not make the same mistake that I had when I had first arrived there by having too much of a good thing.

'You are talking of the sun I presume?' she asked with a mischievous smile on her face as she gave me a wink. 'Well I'm going to have a nap this afternoon as I didn't get much sleep last night.' That smile came again and I saw her glance across at Debbie who was trying to get her hand under the table and onto Tom's cock.

As the lunchtime party broke up, I wasn't at all surprised to have Trevor draw me into the lounge and then taking that route, lead me to his room. He was more anxious than Pancho had been and was kissing me as soon as we got into the room. There was no point in trying to slow him down, so I joined in by kissing him back as though he was the one person I had missed the most since being away. So in the space of three hours, I was having my cock sucked as if there was no tomorrow before being rolled over and having his steaming erection shoved up my arse.

Though I started out by being on my knees, he soon bore me down onto the bed so that he could lay on my back as he moved his own body over mine as he fucked me. With his weight on me plus my clenched buttocks gave him a much tighter grip around his tool as it moved inside me in short strokes. Also he learned that I didn't mess up his bed covers if he sucked me off first. He was a voluble fucker in that he nearly always talked his way through a good fuck.

'By God this is great Chris! Better than all the girls. So tight and smooth. Best piece of ass in the place. Missed this did you? I certainly did.'

I didn't bother to answer the question but let him carry on with his talk and rather liked his different way of having me with his quick jerky movements he had until he almost made a bow of his body as he stiffened when he came, shooting his goo up into me. At least he wiped my backside with a damp cloth when he finished with me before seeing to himself. Then through the heat of the afternoon, we lay together on his bed as he went through the scripts that were ready for filming, though this was more Richard's domain than his.

I was glad to get back to my own room for a shower and found that Tom was there, having just finished his.

'Trevor?' he asked as I threw off my towel to go for a shower.

'Right on. I suppose Richard will want his bit before the night's over,' I shouted over the noise of the water. 'Who was it collared you?' He told me who it had been.

'Thelma? Well that's surprised me. I thought it would have been Heloise,' I replied.

'No. Her claws are hooked into me for tonight,' he grinned.

'Oh shit. That means it's either Richard all night or sleep on my own because I'm not staying the night with Thelma,' I said as I began to get dressed for dinner. Tom was already in casual clothes, and like him, I adopted not to wear socks and shoes at night. The whole place was carpeted, except the pool area, and it was easier to just shuck off your shirt and trousers than bother with the rest, and those two items were easier to find than socks and shoes when you wanted to leave. Epsom would probably learn that the girls only wore a simple dress or just a top and skirt, I don't think I ever found one of them wearing panties or bras in the evening.

So dressed in a pair of light blue slacks with matching shirt, Tom the same except his was tan, we went round to the bar just off the lounge for pre-dinner drinks. We weren't the last ones to arrive but we were still soon separated as drinks were pressed into our hands and it felt good to be really back amongst them and hear their noisy chatter. Epsom looked radiant as she talked to Pancho and Richard and when she saw me, dragged me over into their talk. She positively gushed over the drawings of Tom and myself that Pancho had obviously shown her.

'Pancho has agreed to draw some of me,' she beamed, 'and I asked if he could do one with you and me.'

'Well it can't be in the same pose can it?' I laughed and so did the two men and got a light slap on the arm from her.

'Maybe not, but it can be something similar,' she said coyly. I let it go at that because it was going to be her picture, let her or Pancho decide what pose they wanted.

'I've just been telling Epsom,' Richard said, 'of some films that we are ready to do.'

'They sound fabulous Chris. Have you heard about them?' Epsom asked me.

'No. Richard's going to show me later what's he's got lined up for me,' I said with a straight face and Pancho smirked and Richard just grinned. Epsom didn't get the joke so I let it pass.

'Yes, I've got a big one coming up,' Richard couldn't help but say. 'It's quite a big part for Chris.'

'I'm sure Chris can manage whatever you've got for him,' Epsom said and then looked puzzled as the three of us burst out laughing.

'You are a treasure Epsom,' Pancho said when he got his breath back. 'You really are. Have another drink.'

So after a little more banter, we went into dinner and I finished up as I expected, sitting next to Richard and heard of the films he had completed while we were away. Also that he wanted to do a couple of films of a homosexual nature because that market is going way up he said. I thought of how Tom and I had made love on the stool and thought that would look good on a big screen and so I agreed with him. Any film where I had Tom stuck up inside me was a film I couldn't turn down.

After that excellent dinner, we went out into the lounge to see who was going to be on the big screen for that evening. There were hoots and catcalls when it was seen that Thelma and Trevor went into the bedroom. They were married and it didn't seem right to the rest that they should perform for us, but they made a good showing of it because she gave him a tit roll as the finale. Richard was handling the remote for the camera in the room and managed to zoom in to get the coming of Trevor as he sprayed it out all over Thelma's face and neck. She had to go and wash after they'd finished and took the banter in good spirit when she finally reappeared in the lounge.

After Richard had set the tape up for the re-run, he came to where I was sitting and asked me to go to his room to see what scripts he had ready. I knew it was more than that, but went willingly. It wasn't often that I got the chance to have four different cocks up inside me in one day.

All the rooms were designed basically the same except for a slight change in the wall covering and curtain material. As he opened the door and ushered me in, his hand stroked my bum as I passed him and I went and sat on his bed.

'I missed you while you were away Chris,' he said as he came and sat down beside me, his hand quite high up on my thigh.

'I missed everybody,' I replied, covering his hand with mine and moving it to his crotch and felt he was up and ready even though his hand was under mine. 'Don't bother with the scripts. There's only one thing I want to see.'

I didn't need to say any more, for he stood up and was quickly undressed to show me his erection which I knew he was dying to use on me. I too got up and took my clothes off and got back onto the bed giving him enough room to join me. This he did and with just a quick peck on the lips, began to stroke my erection. Richard wasn't one for kissing I had found out, nor for sucking on my cock. All he wanted to do was get his end away and I was a willing vessel for him to spill his seed into when he had the need.

I rolled over onto my stomach and was surprised when he actually gave me a kiss on each cheek before getting off the bed to don a condom. I wanted him to get it over with quickly because I didn't really want to spend the night with him. I went up onto my knees and though I didn't really feel much for the man himself, I still liked his cock as he pushed himself up into me and really gave me a good fucking. He must have been saving it up for he didn't last long before he was grinding himself up tight to me as he shot his load. I kept myself up off the bed not wanting to come myself just yet and rewarded him with a big gasp as he pulled out of me. Like Trevor, he had the decency to wipe my backside for me and then I rolled over onto my back just to see if he would go down on me, but he didn't.

So we lay there and talked for about twenty minutes before I said I was feeling a bit tired and wanted to go to bed in my room. He didn't argue when I got dressed and I gave him a kiss on the cheek and thanked him for the fuck and went back into the lounge. I expected it to be empty, but there were Heloise and Thelma still sitting at a table talking so I went and sat down with them. Santos had gone to bed so Heloise went behind the bar and got me a drink and found she was a bit heavy handed on the gin. She'd also brought back a pack of cards with her.

'Well there's three of us here and I gather Richard is all alone in his room,' she said as she got the cards out of the packet and gave them a quick shuffle as she looked at Thelma.

'Highest goes with Chris, Richard is second choice. Aces high,' said Heloise, pushing the pack towards Thelma. She gave a wan smile at me as she licked her lips and then cut the cards and revealed the nine of hearts. Heloise quickly took another portion of the pack and turned it over to reveal the jack of clubs.

'It's Richard for you Thelma,' she said with a triumphant grin on her face as she put her arm through mine. 'I've got Chris!'

'Best of three!' said Thelma somewhat desperately.

'No way! He's mine for the night,' Heloise said as she stood up, dragging me up too as she held my arm tightly in hers. 'Have fun,' and she almost dragged me out of the lounge and out to the hall that led to her room. 'Did you see her face drop?' she chortled with glee as we got to her bedroom door and she opened it. We went in and I was almost thrown on the bed as she let the door slam behind her and pounced on me.

'Oh Chris, Chris,' she cried as she smothered my face with kisses. 'It's been so miserable here without you. You can only take so much of Trevor and Richard. I'm glad you're back!' Her fingers were undoing my shirt buttons and then tugging at my trousers as she left the shirt for me to pull off as she released my organ for her to kneel down and suck on.

'Let's get undressed properly,' I said, trying to get her hot mouth off of me, nice though it was. Her face was flushed and she was panting as she quickly stood up and whipped her dress off as I got my legs free from my trousers. Then she was back on top of me, squashing what I'd got somewhat painfully.

'God I've wanted this for some time now,' she panted as she wiggled up on my chest so that my cock fell free between her legs. Then she moved back down and I was amazed that she didn't even use her hands and my cock just seemed to follow the wet slippery trail up between her thighs and felt it slide into her hot and waiting cavern. Only when it was inside her did she rise up so that she was then sitting astride my thighs with my erection hard and tight up into her.

'Oh Christ Chris, this is heaven,' she cried out as she threw her head back and pushed up her small breasts with her hands as she gave me a bump and grind with her hips. She then gave me a smile and picked up my hands and put them on her breasts as she began to ride me, leaning forward to give her upper inner lips a rasping from my cock as it moved in and out of her to the motions she was doing with her body.

My arse was still tingling from four times being reamed but I was able to hold back to time my coming with her as she screamed out as she did so. I actually felt the hot gush around my cock as she came and let myself go so that whatever I was pumping out into her was being washed back down by the sheer volume of juices that she produced. She came to a shuddering stop and I could feel the sweat popping out of her skin through the palms of my hands as her head slumped forward. I think it was only my outstretched arms and hands that held her upright, impaled on my cock. I could feel our juices running down between my thighs and coating my balls that I hoped she was going to clean up with her mouth and tongue.

I gently eased her down so that she lay on my chest while still inside her and marvelled at how much a woman gives when she has an orgasm. She seemed almost boneless as she flopped and lolled atop of me, her small sweaty breasts crushed against my chest and I could smell the heady scent of her sex that sent my senses reeling. I held her tight and rocked her whilst she was like this, but helpless as she was, it was still a nice thrill that I could reduce a woman like her to this almost paralytic state.

It was several minutes before she came alive again and then it was to be smothered again in kisses that started at my face and went ever lower till she was sucking on me to clean up the mess we had made together. It's an almost indescribably feeling to have your balls in someone's mouth and have them rolled around like marbles as they are sucked. It was glorious.

She eventually came back up the bed to nestle herself in my arms and I think we both then went to sleep for I do not remember anything till the early hours of the morning. I woke up feeling a cramp in my left arm where Heloise was laying on it. I managed to get it free without waking her and saw that it was nearly seven o'clock. I smiled down at her sleeping body, marvelling at how much energy was in that small girl/woman, for that's how she appeared to me.