HLA: Hot Lesbian Anal Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trish loved all forms of girl on girl anal sex, as long as she was on the giving and not the receiving end, but she particularly loved finger fucking butt holes.

She just loved the feeling of a tight little ass hole squeezing down on her fingers as she gently stretched it out and prepared it for the hard fucking it was about to receive.

The only thing Trish loved more than using her fingers to fuck a ass was using a nice big strap on to fuck a ass, and she had a nice big strap on around her waist and a nice tight ass hole ready to be fucked so it was very difficult to wait even another second to start stuffing Stacy's shit shoot with strap on, but Trish did wait a couple of seconds, if only to further humiliate Stacy verbally.

"Oh Stacy, your ass hole is so tight around my fingers. I just love the way your tight little butt hole squeezes down on my fingers as I slide them around your little ass pipe. I could just finger this ass all day... but then I wouldn't get to fill it up with my strap on, and that would be just criminal. I would probably have to go to jail if I didn't strap on fuck this ass now I've got the chance. Mmmmm, your ass is so tight, but nice and slippery thanks to the lube. I think I can get my cock up that tight little ass now." Trish said thoughtfully before turning to the audience, "What do you think guys? Do you think I should try getting my cock up this tight little ass now?"

The loudest pop of the night so far echoed throughout the arena followed by a chant of 'FUCK HER ASS, FUCK HER ASS, FUCK HER ASS'.

"Well I guess that settles it Stacy, it's time to pop your ass cherry." Trish said lustfully as she quickly pulled her fingers from Stacy's ass and then pressed her strap on against that slightly opened little back door, "Any final words as an anal virgin Stacy?"

Stacy whimpered, lowered her head and sniffled, "Pl... ple... please... be gentle."

"Oh don't worry Stacy, I'll be gentle... at first." Trish said as she began applying pressure to Stacy's ass hole.

The WWE women's champion was practically drooling as she watched Stacy's tiny little butt hole slowly begin to stretch open little by little and she couldn't stop a moan escaping her lips when the head of her strap on pass through that incredibly tight little rear ring making it official, Trish Stratus had just taken Stacy Keibler's anal virginity.

Trish grinned widely as she heard a sharp gasp from Stacy, who tensed for a moment before realising that only made it worse and quickly relaxed and accepted the robbing of her back door cherry.

For a few moments Trish just admired the beautiful sight of the head of that fake cock buried inside Stacy's now de-virgined butt, the big screen showing just how much dick was still left to be shoved up Stacy's ass, that ass vulnerable to the gigantic invasion it was about to be forced to endure.

After savouring the moment Trish grabbed a firm hold of Stacy's waist and began slowly pushing her way inside her fellow diva's rectum, inch after inch slowly disappearing up the other blonde's tight little butt, causing the defeated diva to whimper and moan pathetically.

Taking that huge 12 inch dildo up her ass was unlike anything Stacy had experienced before.

It hurt even worse than losing her regular virginity, and worse than anything else she had ever experienced, and yet... it felt... good.

Every time Trish added another inch into her back passage Stacy would cry out in pain and then whimper as her shit pipe tried to adjust to this new and uncomfortable level of butt stretching, but then her poop shoot would always relax around that big dildo and then... and then... there would be these moments of what could only be described as pleasure.

It was like when Trish fingered her ass only stronger, which was incredibly distressing.

The pleasure didn't last too long as just as it was beginning to feel good Trish would add another inch and the process would repeat itself, giving Stacy some of the oddest few minutes of her life until finally Trish ran out of additional inches.

To Stacy's amazement and Trish's delight the women's champion's hips came to rest against her conquered opponent's ass cheeks, the audience cheering loudly as the big screen showed that Trish Stratus had forced her entire 12 inch strap on dildo up Stacy Keibler's tight little ass.

"Oh God Stacy, look up at the big screen right now. I said look up at the big screen right now bitch!" Trish spat, brutally spanking Stacy's ass until the anally skewered blonde did as she was told, "Look at that. Just look at that. Just look at how beautiful my thighs look pressed up against your butt. It's so incredible to think that between my thighs and your butt cheeks there's a 12 inch strap on stuffing your ass hole. How does it feel Stacy? Does it feel good inside your ass? Do you like the way my cock feels inside your ass hole bitch? Answer me you fucking whore! Answer me or I'll beat your ass until it bleeds!"

Stacy cried out as Trish spanked her again before leaving her the opportunity to answer which she did after a few long whimpers.

"Big... it feels so... big." Stacy barely choked out, that cock feeling like it had skewered her right through her ass hole and all the way through her body to her throat.

"I bet it does." Trish laughed, "I bet it feels good too doesn't it bitch? Well it's about to feel fantastic."

With that promise Trish tightened her grip on Stacy's waist and began slowly sliding her strap on from her fellow blonde's ass, pulling out almost all the way so that only the tip of her dick was still inside the other diva's butt before slowly pushing it all the way back into the balls inside Stacy's pooper.

Trish kept up this super slow ass fucking for a little while before modifying her movements so that she was still slowly pulling out of Stacy's shit hole but when only the head of her strap on was inside her fellow diva's butt Trish would slam forwards with all her might, shoving all 12 inches back up Stacy's ass in one hard thrust.

The first time Trish did this Stacy cried out loudly in pain as her ass hole was suddenly forced open again but the leggy blonde soon adjusted to this new technique and only gasped when Trish roughly refilled her butt with hard strap on dick.

Trish paid a very close attention to all the little sounds Stacy made as she sodomised her, particularly to the cries of pain at the beginning so she could slow down when it was absolutely necessary.

After all the many, many women she had butt fucked Trish had great instincts when it came to telling the difference between a cry of bearable pain and a cry of unbearable pain, and since ultimately the goal was to make Stacy love anal sex Trish wanted to make sure this was as gentle a ass fucking as it could possibly be.

All that butt pounding experience had certainly taught Trish how to gently fuck a ass just as much as it had taught her how to roughly fuck a ass so Trish was confident her slow shit shoot stretching would do the trick, and it appeared she was right.

As the ass fucking continued Stacy's cries of pain quickly dissolved into unmistakable moans of pleasure, moans the leggy blonde unsuccessfully tried to hide, especially on those hard thrusts.

Smiling wickedly Trish began switching tactics a little, first going back to the slow thrusts in and out of Stacy's ass before quickly starting to randomly give her fellow diva a hard thrust in or out of her pooper. When that started really getting Stacy moaning Trish began increasing the number of hard thrusts, several being one after the other so she was briefly fucking Stacy's ass roughly, if only for a moment, each one of those moments making Stacy moaning loudly enough for the audience to hear who cheered loudly at the sign that the blonde taking it up the ass was starting to enjoy it.

Trish grinned at the fans and at Stacy for their reactions, the WWE women's champion happy in the knowledge that the ass stretching was going perfectly.

It wouldn't be long now before Stacy would be begging for it up her butt.

Stacy wasn't at that stage yet though, and it showed, the leggy blonde burying her face in her hands on the chair, trying to hide herself away from the humiliation she was having to endure. However what nobody but Stacy knew was that the bent over blonde wasn't crying from the humiliation of being sodomised in front of thousands of people in the crowd and millions watching at home, she was crying from the humiliation of being sodomised in front of thousands of people in the crowd and millions watching at home and loving every second of it.

Sure it had hurt at first, but it had also felt good and as the pain quickly faded away all that was left was pleasure, unbelievably wonderful pleasure.

Every movement of that huge strap on through her bowels created thousands of tiny sparks of pleasure which ran directly from Stacy's ass hole to her brain and all over her body, those tiny sparks turning to fireworks every time Trish gave a hard thrust into her butt making Stacy crave more.

The truth was Stacy was much further along in her breaking in than Trish thought. She already wanted to beg for it up her butt, but she felt too ashamed to do so. Anal sex was disgusting, and gross, and no one should like it, and... and... oh it felt so good, oh why did it have to feel so good?

Every thrust of that strap on made Stacy love anal sex even more, but at the same time she was disgusted by it and herself for enjoying it.

She tried to bury her head in her hands and think unsexy thoughts, but it was so hard to concentrate when so much pleasure was coming from her ass. It became officially impossible when Trish began moving her hips side to side, around, up and down while her strap on was balls deep in Stacy's pooper, making that big dildo moving around inside the tall blonde's butt hole in a way which stretched out her shit pipe and gave her nothing but pleasure.

As Trish added this move randomly in between the slow and hard thrusts into Stacy's bowels the leggy blonde completely gave up on hiding her moans, not that she'd been doing a good job of hiding them, and perhaps for the first time truly accepted the butt fucking.

Once she truly accepted her sodomising Stacy's body seemed to relax and the pleasure she was feeling increased tenfold to the point where she was considering begging Trish to give her some more of those hard thrusts, lots more of those hard thrusts, until suddenly Trish removed her strap on from Stacy's ass hole and walked round to face her defeated opponent.

Stacy whimpered softly in disappointment as the big dick was removed from her butt, and then whimpered loudly when the fresh from her ass hole cock was presented to her lips.

"Oh come on Stacy, don't act so surprised, I told you I was going to fuck your throat and now that's exactly what I'm going to do. I beat you and now I get to do anything I fucking want to you, and that includes fucking that pretty little face of yours with a cock straight from your ass hole. So you better open wide and say ahhh bitch or I'm going to spank your ass so hard you'll be begging to be my ATM whore!" Trish threatened as she pressed the tip of her strap on firmly against Stacy's tightly closed mouth.

Whimpering loudly from the threat Stacy cautiously opened her mouth and allowed Trish to push the head of the dick past her lips before cautiously closing them around the cock and beginning to suck.

As her mouth pressed down on the dick Stacy tried to prepare herself for the worst but to her amazement and discussed she found herself almost instantly liking it.

To actually like the taste of her own ass was obscene, but Stacy couldn't help herself.

It tasted a lot like Trish's ass only with a little extra cherry flavouring and despite herself Stacy was soon sucking eagerly on the strap on, her cheeks flushing with embarrassment as her loud slurping on the fake dick caused the audience to cheer loudly in approval.

Trish loved how quickly Stacy took to sucking her strap on. She hadn't expected the girl to be so eager under the circumstances but after only a few cautious sucks Stacy was slurping away at that ass flavoured cock like it was her favourite treat.

Stacy sure looked comfortable with a dick in her mouth, and ridiculously hot, two things Trish thought was very obvious but for the benefit of those in the cheap seats it would be good for her to point this out.

"Oh Stacy, you look so good with a cock in your mouth. Mmmmm, it's like those lips of yours were made to be wrapped around a nice thick shaft. It's so hot, and you definitely look comfortable, like you've been sucking cock nearly non-stop for years. Well I hope that's the case Stacy, because that means it will be easier for you to adapt to you're new life as my bitch. Believe me when I tell you Stacy that you're going to be spending a lot of time sucking cock, and most of the time it will be straight from your ass hole. So if you don't have as much experience sucking cock as you seem to then get ready bitch, because from now on your mouth is second only to your ass as my favourite fuck hole, and I'm going to be using that pretty mouth of yours like it was a whore's loose cunt!" Trish promised, pausing to let the audience cheer before continuing, "In fact, I think there's no time like the present to start turning your pretty little mouth into a loose little cunt."

With that Trish grabbed the back of Stacy's head and began gently pushing in and out of the other blonde's mouth in a fucking motion, ignoring Stacy's whimpers as she began using her fellow diva's mouth as a fuck hole.

Stacy automatically tensed as she realised what would come next but then quickly relaxed as she reminded herself there was nothing she could do if she wanted to keep her job than let Trish fuck her mouth.

Soon a rhythm was established, Trish going deeper into Stacy's mouth on every thrust until the head of her cock bumped against the back of the defeated blonde's throat at which point Trish tightened her grip on the back of Stacy's head and began to roughly push it downwards as she pushed her hips forwards.

Stacy choked and gagged violently but Trish showed her no mercy, forcing Stacy to use all her willpower to relax and allow the gigantic shaft to slide into her throat.

Once she was inside Stacy's throat Trish pushed even harder, forcing the dildo deeper and deeper down the other diva's gullet until finally the fake balls of the strap on came to rest against Stacy's chin, the audience cheering loudly as the big screen showed Stacy Keibler's face buried in Trish Stratus's crotch, meaning all 12 inches of that monster cock was either inside Stacy's mouth or stuffed down her throat.

"Oh my God that so fucking hot. 12 inches all the way down your throat you hot fucking bitch. Your pretty little face buried in my crotch, my big strap on buried in your throat, choking you, mmmmm, so hot, so fucking hot. But you've stopped sucking... why have you stopped sucking bitch? You ever want this cock out of your throat you better start sucking you stupid whore!" Trish screamed angrily, although it was all an act.

Trish wasn't angry, she was too buzzed from the total power trip she was on from dominating Stacy to be truly angry, but she acted angry well, so well in fact that Stacy began frantically sucking on the strap on dick like her life depended on it, which for all the leggy blonde knew it did.

In truth Stacy's life was far from in danger as her many years of experience had taught Trish how to be rough without going too far, and while Stacy was violently choking on the dildo that was to be expected given this was obviously her first time deep throating and she was not yet at a critical stage. She was however extremely close to it but Trish wanted to push Stacy as much as possible and because she knew how much Stacy valued her job, or more accurately the spotlight that came with the job, Trish knew she could push Stacy far without worrying about the other blonde getting up and leaving. So Trish kept her strap on in Stacy's throat for as long as she possibly could, loving the visual of Stacy trying to suck on her fake dick in between chokes, until finally she had to pull the cock out of her fellow diva's mouth and give her a few moments to choke and splutter before getting things back on track.

"Ok bitch, that's enough breathing for you. Open up that mouth for my cock again slut, I'm only just getting started with your throat." Trish said, giving Stacy's face a few hard slaps with her dick before forcefully pressing it to her lips again.

Stacy whimpered and flinched at the treatment, but opened her mouth and allowed Trish to shove her strap on back inside.

The same process was repeated a few times, Stacy first sucking on the toy, then Trish fucking Stacy's mouth with it, before shoving it all the way down the leggy blonde's throat and making her suck on it before another quick break and then the dildo being reinserted back into Stacy's mouth.

After doing this half a dozen times Trish decided to push things further by fucking Stacy's mouth while the entire 12 inches of the dick was buried within the other blonde's throat, slowly and gently at first for only a few thrusts, but increasing the speed and length of the throat fucking each time until Trish was roughly slamming Stacy's windpipe like she was trying to skewer her voice box, her hips banging against Stacy's face so hard it threatened to bruise.

Considering she basically got by with her looks in the WWE Stacy was terrified that this would cause permanent damage, but she dared not complain in fear of Trish spanking her again or worse, although truth be told as sick as it was Stacy was finding a certain level of enjoyment from this perverted act.

Despite what Trish thought Stacy had deep throated before but it had been on guys who weren't even half the size of this monster which barely made it down her throat, this thing felt like it was rearranging her vital organs, and yet she was just about breathing ok through her nose and when she got used to relaxing her throat it wasn't nearly as bad as it must have looked.

Another difference between this and Stacy's previous deep throating experience was that up until now Stacy had always been the one in control and she got to work at her own pace, here Trish was in complete control and Stacy was at the mercy of this far more dominating woman's pace. Even though it shouldn't that feeling of helplessness really turned Stacy on, as did the feeling of being used and controlled by this dominating woman.

This woman had turned her mouth into a fuck hole, a whore's loose cunt, and was fucking it like she owned it, which she did.

Trish owned Stacy's mouth, and every other part of her body, and despite herself that was increasingly turning Stacy on.

As turned on as Stacy was what she was feeling couldn't compare to the high Trish was on as she slammed in and out of her fellow diva's throat, turning her into her face pussy.

Trish truly believed Stacy had one of the best asses in wrestling, but she also had one of the most beautiful faces in wrestling too, a face Trish had always thought would make a great pussy.

From the very first time Trish had seen Stacy's face she had wanted to fuck it and now Trish was getting her chance she was taking full advantage of it.

When she was letting Stacy suck just the first few inches of strap on Trish would grin at the crowd or verbally humiliate her new bitch or simply admire the beautiful sight on the big screen, knowing that millions of people across the world were seeing what she was seeing right now, Stacy Keibler sucking eagerly on her dick. As she was sliding her strap on down Stacy's throat Trish would savour the sight of each inch disappearing past Stacy's lips, the little choking and gurgling sounds the other girl made as she struggled to breathe, and the pretty sight of it on the big screen. While fucking Stacy's throat Trish would watch lustfully as her big fake cock slammed in and out of those soft lips, her hips smacking against that pretty face, the frantic sound of choking and gurgling coming from deep within that throat as she abused it, this being the one time she didn't bother looking at the big screen because she was too busy concentrating on slam fucking Stacy's throat. She did look back at the screen when she was giving Stacy a breather by taking the cock out and smacking her bitch in the face with it, rubbing it against her lips and all over her face to make sure it was covered in saliva and what was ever left of the cherry lube and ass juice.