HLA: Hot Lesbian Anal Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stacy whimpered and looked into Trish's eyes, silently begging for mercy for a few moments but finding none. Unable to get any sympathy from her fellow diva Stacy stood up on shaky legs, the dildo slowly sliding from her ass hole as she did so, the leggy blonde bending over Trish's seated body so she could reach back and spread her ass cheeks, exposing the gaping crater which had once been her ass hole to the entire world once again.

The audience cheered loudly as a close up of Stacy's ass was shown on screen, the camera slowly zooming in to that busted wide open butt hole until there was nothing on the screen but a gaping back door showing the world deep into the depths of Stacy Keibler's bowels.

Trish waited a few moments for the hole to close but to her delight it didn't seem to be able to even try. She had clearly done a number on Stacy's shit shoot already and she hadn't even begun the real ass fucking yet. Trish couldn't wait to see how ruined Stacy's butt hole was going to be when she was done pounding that hot ass. But for now, it was going to be Stacy doing the pounding.

"Ok that's enough of that, turn your ass around, face the audience and lower your butt hole back down on my cock were it belongs bitch!" Trish commanded, reaching round to slap Stacy's spread ass cheeks.

Stacy grimaced at the slap and the order, but did as she was told, slowly turning herself around and lowering herself back on the cock, having to use her own hands just to properly push the fake dick back inside her poop shoot.

A gasp escaped Stacy's lips as the head of the strap on slid into her shit pipe with surprising ease, followed by a long moan as she slowly lowered herself downwards, inch by inch of fake cock sliding back into her rectum until she was sitting on Trish's lap with all 12 inches back up her butt.

"Good girl." Trish said, smacking Stacy's well stuffed ass, "Now start bouncing up and down again. Ride my dick. Move your ass up and down. Up, down, up, down, up, down, up, down, up, down, come on bitch, ride that cock. Ride it with your ass hole you little anal whore! My little anal whore! That's what you are now Stacy, my little anal whore. My ass slut. My bitch. I know it, the world knows it, now I want you to show you know it by riding my cock. Come on bitch harder! Really bounce that ass! Impale your ass hole on my dick bitch! Grind it side to side too so you really stretch out that ass. Come on you little anal whore, ruin your fucking ass. Do it for me, my pleasure, and for the pleasure of all the people watching tonight!"

The crowd cheered at Trish's words, especially as Stacy began obeying them, using her long legs to push herself up and down on the massive poll in her butt, slowly picking up speed until she was savagely impaling her ass hole on the fake cock, stopping only to grind her backside back against the other blonde, moving that dildo around inside her bowels and really stretching out her ass.

While the roar of the crowd sounded deafening to everyone watching Stacy barely noticed it as she became completely lost to the perverted act of anal sex.

The pleasure she had been fighting against for so long had increased to the point where every movement of the strap on inside her bowels sent pure ecstasy through Stacy's body, and the harder and rougher she moved her ass on that anal dweller the more amazing ecstasy fried her brain, leaving her caring about nothing but the sensations coming from deep within her back passage.

No longer giving a damn what anyone thought of her Stacy Keibler turned into a complete anal whore before the entire world, ruthlessly raping her own ass hole on that monster 12 inch strap on cock, her eyes rolling in the back of her head as this humiliating experience became officially the best sex of her life.

In her anal induced state of delirious pleasure Stacy noticed nothing around her. Not the cameras trained on her, not the hundreds of people in the arena laughing and cheering at her, and certainly not what Trish was doing.

As Stacy exposed herself for the anal whore Trish had expected she was all the WWE women's champion did at first was laugh, sit back and enjoy the show.

Once Stacy had proven Trish's theory about her being nothing but an anal whore in desperate need of a good ass fucking Trish licked a couple of fingers, reached around and started playing with Stacy's pussy. Unsurprisingly it was drenching. Even more unsurprisingly Stacy moaned even louder than before and started humping Trish's fingers while still brutally impaling her butt hole on the monster dick strapped around Trish's waist.

Pretending to show some mercy on the obviously desperate to cum long legged blonde Trish pushed two fingers into Stacy's pussy with ease and began fucking the other diva's front hole with the same speed and roughness that Stacy herself was using to brutalise her own back hole.

This squeezed more moans of pleasure from Stacy's mouth which were quickly followed by squeals of joy as Trish randomly began pushing her hips upward in violent thrusts, making Stacy feel like somehow that dildo was getting even deeper into her bowels and giving her more pleasure in the process.

It was probably impossible to get the strap on any deeper into Stacy's rectum than it already was but it certainly gave Stacy some more unexpected stimulation which made her act like even more of a total anal whore.

Trish continued brutally double fucking Stacy's holes, fingering Stacy's pussy and thrusting upwards into the other blonde's bowels, helping the little anal whore tear up her own ass hole, until her fellow WWE diva was on the edge of a orgasm, only to then suddenly pull her fingers out, quickly stand up and roughly push Stacy off her cock and onto the floor in a surprised and horny heap.

In a flash Stacy was up again looking hurt, horny, confused and angry all at the same time. A look of fear was added when Trish grinned at her.

"If you want my dick back inside your ass bend over and spread your butt cheeks for that camera right now bitch!" Trish commanded loudly.

There was a few long moments of silence and then Stacy quickly turned her back to the camera Trish pointed at, bent over, reached back and spread her ass cheeks as wide as she possibly could.

Trish grinned in triumph as the cameras once again focused on Stacy's destroyed ass hole and the crowd roared in approval, but it wasn't just how deliciously brutalised Stacy's butt hole looked that really interested Trish at this point, it was how quickly and eagerly the other WWE diva had obeyed her command.

"Ha, I was right about you Stacy, you're nothing but a anal whore." Trish laughed, before suddenly turning mean, grabbing Stacy by her hair and pulling her up until they were more or less eye level, "I was right wasn't I bitch? Your nothing but an anal whore. Answer me or you'll never know the joy of my dick in your ass again bitch!"

"NO! Please Trish, you're right, I'm nothing but an anal whore." Stacy quickly confessed, unable to think of anything worse than not feeling the wonderful pleasure that came from having that huge dick inside her ass again, "I'm a fucking anal whore that needs your dick in her ass. Please Trish, fuck my ass. I need it in my ass so bad. Please give it to me. Please slam my ass hole! Please slam my ass hole with your big beautiful dick. Please Trish, I need it."

"You need it? You need my dick in your ass?" Trish questioned with a grin.

"Yes. I need it. I need it in my ass. Please Trish, put your dick back in my ass and fuck it. Fuck my ass. Fuck my ass and make me your anal whore!" Stacy begged.

"You want my dick back in your ass? Then kiss me bitch." Trish commanded.

There was a few seconds pause as uncertainty crossed Stacy's face, and then she quickly moved forward, slamming her tongue down Trish's throat as she grabbed onto the other diva's big titties and began roughly squeezing them through Trish's top.

It took only a few seconds for Trish to regain control, bullying Stacy's tongue out of her mouth while forcing her own tongue down Stacy's throat, the two WWE divas engaging in a battle for dominance which saw the clearly superior diva completely dominate the weaker diva using only her lips and tongue.

Although Trish allowed Stacy to continue groping her big chest the WWE women's champion grabbed two handfuls of Stacy's butt and began squeezing, pinching and occasionally spanking those already incredibly brutalised ass cheeks, weakening Stacy further and making it easier for Trish to dominate her with her mouth.

After the savage kiss had gone on for quite awhile Trish broke the kiss and said, "You want my dick back inside your ass now Stacy?"

"More than anything." Stacy whimpered pathetically.

"Then get on your knees with your face on the mat and spread your ass cheeks as wide as you can for me bitch!" Trish commanded.

Without even a second of hesitation Stacy did as she was told, falling to her knees and lowering her face down to the mat so that her ass was high in the air before she reached back and spread her ass cheeks wide, showing off her once tiny little ass hole gaping and all stretched out, waiting for Trish to reinsert her strap on back inside it to start the brutal anal fucking all over again.

There was another loud pop from the crowd as they were shown several different shots on the big screen of Stacy Keibler face down, ass up and eagerly spreading her ass cheeks for yet more butt busting action, but Stacy herself was to horny to care about anything but her need to cum.

Trish on the other hand enjoyed the attention from the adoring crowd just as much as she enjoyed staring at her prize, the perfect little ass of Stacy Keibler, just waiting to be completely tamed.

In moments that ass would officially belong to Trish and the women's champion couldn't help licking her lips from the thought of owning that perfect posterior, of being able to do what ever perverted thing she wanted to do to it whenever she wanted to do it once she had completely broken her fellow diva.

None of this stopped Trish from savouring the few moments before Stacy's inevitable final submission though, the blonde Canadian kneeling behind Stacy and placing the head of her strap on against that still gaping but desperate to be filled ass hole only to cruelly start sliding it up and down Stacy's butt crack, squeezing pitiful whimpers out of her fellow blonde as she did so. Showing no sympathy whatsoever Trish continue to do this for a few moments before slapping the exposed flesh of Stacy's butt cheeks with the dildo before going right back to sliding the fake cock up and down Stacy's ass crack.

By the time Trish finally pressed her strap on against Stacy's ass hole again she had literally reduced the other girl to tears, the same girl who had cried over the pain and humiliation of the earlier sodomising now crying because Trish wouldn't publicly fuck her up the ass.

"You want my big fat cock back inside your ass hole Stacy?" Trish asked.

"YES! I want your big fat cock back inside my ass hole. Please Trish, put your big fat cock back inside my ass hole." Stacy whimpered.

"You going to be a good little anal whore for me?" Trish questioned.

"Yes, I swear, I'll be a good little anal whore for you. I'll be the best little anal whore you've ever had just please fuck my ass!" Stacy pleaded.

"Is that right..." Trish said, sounding a little impressed before continuing, "Are you going to be a good little bitch for me?"

"Yes, I'll be a good little bitch for you. I'll be anything you want me to be just fuck my ass, slam my ass, RAPE MY FUCKING ASS HOLE ALREADY!" Stacy blurted out, desperate to be ass fucked.

"Really, anything I want you to be?" Trish questioned.

"YES! JUST PLEASE FUCK MY ASS!" Stacy cried.

"Ok, will you be my bitch?" Trish asked.

A single tear ran down Stacy's cheek as she knew that she was about to give up the last of her dignity, self-respect and free will and truly become another woman's bitch. She couldn't stop it. She NEEDED to be ass fucked, and she would do anything to get what she needed, even if it meant giving up the last of her dignity, self-respect and free will and truly become another woman's bitch.

"Yes... I'll be your bitch." Stacy whimpered softly.

"Alright then... beg. Beg to be my bitch. Beg me to turn you into my bitch." Trish ordered.

There was a moments pause as Stacy sniffled away the very last bit of self-respect in her body before shamelessly crying out, "PLEASE TRISH, PLEASE, I BEG YOU, MAKE ME YOUR BITCH! I WANT TO BE YOUR BITCH SO BAD! I WANT TO BE YOUR BITCH SO YOU CAN DO TO ME WHAT YOU DID TO STEPHANIE! I WANT TO BE YOUR BITCH SO MY ASS HOLE GETS USED LIKE THIS EVERY DAY! I WANT TO BE YOUR BITCH SO YOU CAN USE MY ASS HOLE LIKE THIS EVERY DAY! USE MY ASS HOLE TRISH. USE IT, RAPE IT, FUCK IT! FUCK MY ASS HOLE AND MAKE ME YOUR BITCH. PLEASE TRISH, I BEG YOU, FUCK ME UP THE ASS AND TURN ME INTO YOUR BITCH!"

Stacy's frantic begging gave way to a joyfully loud moan as Trish violently penetrated her pooper again, the head of that strap on sliding with ease past the once tight ring of Stacy's ass hole and deep into the depths of her bowels, almost half of the 12 inch dildo being forced up Stacy's butt in just the first brutal thrust.

Despite the savage power of the thrust Stacy felt nothing but pleasure as her stretched butt hole was once again filled with fake cock, and the whimper she let out after the first thrust was not from pain but from frustration as Trish cruelly took her time reinserting the rest of the big dildo into her rectum, slowly adding inch after inch at a time until finally that gloriously huge strap on was all the way back inside her ass again.

Unfortunately Trish continued to go slow, moving that big dildo seemingly as gently as possible in and out of Stacy's back passage and in doing so keeping the pleasure Stacy was feeling to a bare minimum.

It didn't take long for tears to start running down Stacy's cheeks again, but this time she wasn't crying from pain or humiliation, she was crying out of pure frustration that Trish wouldn't fuck her as hard as she could.

The sight of Trish brutalising Stephanie McMahon's rectum had haunted Stacy's dreams all week, and as much as the thought of being on the receiving end of that had disgusted and terrified her a small part of Stacy had been growing increasingly hot for it, and now after everything that had happened Stacy's anal muscles had been relaxed and stimulated to the point where Stacy knew a butt pounding like the one Trish had publicly given to Stephanie at the end of their time in the ring together would feel like pure heaven. At the very least it would make her cum, and oh how Stacy needed to cum right now. She would do anything for it she needed it so bad.

If Stacy had been a little brighter she would have figured out that Trish wanted her to beg for a hard butt pounding, but Trish was rather glad of the taller blonde stupidity, or possible lack of mental capacity under these extreme circumstances, because it allowed Trish to fully enjoy the beautiful sight before her of Stacy Keibler bent over before her, spreading her own ass cheeks in total submission, giving Trish the perfect view of her strap on as it slowly moved in and out of Stacy's ass hole.

To Trish this was one of the purest forms of lesbian dominance. She had beaten Stacy in a match, won her as a bitch and was now using her bitch in one of the most perverse ways possible.

Trish could fuck Stacy up the ass like this all day, but RAW was almost over and Trish wanted the world to see her brutally pound Stacy Keibler's butt to screaming orgasm. But first, she wanted to make something absolutely clear, both to Stacy and the rest of the world, and that was that Stacy Keibler was now nothing but her bitch.

"What's wrong Stacy, don't you like being my bitch?" Trish asked the crying girl, "Don't you like it up the ass?"

"No, I love being your bitch, and I love it up the ass, I just wish you'd fuck my ass harder." Stacy whimpered, a light bulb finally going off in her head, "Please Trish fuck my ass harder. I need you to fuck my ass harder. Pound my ass hole Trish. Tear my shit hole up! PLEASE TRISH, FUCK MY ASS HARDER!"

"You want your ass fucked harder do you bitch?" Trish questioned.

"YES! FUCK MY ASS HARDER!" Stacy pleaded at the top of her lungs.

"In that case... tell me how much you're going to love being a good little bitch for me. Tell me how much you're going to love bending over and spreading your ass cheeks for me like this whenever I want. Tell me how much you love it up the ass and you can't wait to start taking it up the ass every single day. Tell me. Tell me you're nothing but my bitch, bitch!" Trish demanded, slapping the exposed flesh of Stacy's ass hard, causing the other girl to yelp in pain.

"OWWW, I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT ALL SO MUCH!" Stacy shamelessly cried out, "I LOVE BEING YOUR BITCH TRISH! I'VE LOVED EVERY SECOND OF BEING YOUR BITCH SO FAR AND I CAN'T WAIT FOR YOU TO USE ME AS YOUR BITCH FOR THE REST OF THE WEEK! I'M GOING TO BE SUCH A GOOD LITTLE BITCH FOR YOU TRISH! I'M GOING TO BE THE BEST BITCH EVER! I'M GOING TO BEND OVER AND SPREAD MY ASS CHEEKS FOR YOU WHENEVER YOU FUCKING WANT! I SWEAR TRISH, YOU JUST SNAP YOUR FINGERS AND I'LL BEND OVER AND SPREAD MY ASS CHEEKS LIKE THE BITCH I AM! JUST SAY THE WORD TRISH AND I'LL BEND OVER AND SPREAD MY ASS CHEEKS LIKE THE BITCH YOU'VE TURNED ME INTO! I LOVE IT UP MY ASS AND I CAN'T WAIT TO TAKE IT UP THE ASS EVERY SINGLE DAY FROM NOW ON! I DON'T EVER WANT TO GO WITH OUT YOUR DICK IN MY ASS TRISH, PLEASE DON'T EVER LET ME GO A DAY WITHOUT YOUR DICK IN MY ASS! PLEASE TRISH, LET ME BE YOUR BITCH FOREVER! MAKE ME YOUR BITCH FOREVER, JUST LIKE YOU MADE STEPHANIE YOUR BITCH FOREVER! I'M NOTHING BUT YOUR BITCH NOW TRISH, AND I DON'T WANT TO EVER BE ANYTHING ELSE! ALL I WANT NOW IS TO BE YOUR BITCH AND TAKE IT UP THE ASS FOR YOU EVERY SINGLE DAY! PLEASE TRISH, LET ME BE YOUR BITCH FOREVER!"

"You want to be my bitch forever?" Trish questioned, surprised how quickly and easily Stacy was breaking before her eyes.

"YES! I want to be your bitch forever! There's nothing in this world I want more!" Stacy wailed.

"Well, if you want to be my bitch forever look into the camera right there in front of you and say it to the world. Tell them all how you want to be my bitch forever. Tell them how you want to spend the rest of your life sucking on my big titties, eating my pussy, kissing my ass, licking my butt hole out, and of course getting your hot little ass spanked and fucked. Tell them Stacy, tell them all." Trish commanded.

Without a moment's hesitation Stacy let go of her butt cheeks and pushed herself up so she could look directly into the camera in front of her and then said, "I, Stacy Keibler, want to be Trish Stratus's bitch forever. I want to spend the rest of my life sucking on her big fat titties, eating her delicious pussy, kissing her beautiful ass, licking her yummy butt hole out, and of course getting my hot slutty little ass brutally spanked and fucked. I want to worship Trish's body with my mouth, show her what a good little bitch I can be. I want Trish to use my mouth and ass hole for her pleasure. I want Trish to use me for her pleasure in any way she wants. I just want to be her bitch so bad. Nothing but her bitch!"

"Good bitch." Trish said, lightly slapping Stacy's ass in approval, "Now tell them how much my new bitch wants her Mistress to fuck her ass harder."

"Oh Trish... Mistress, your new bitch wants you to fuck her ass harder so bad." Stacy said into the camera, desperately trying to think what Trish wanted her to say, "Please Mistress, your bitch will do anything. I'll do anything. Just please fuck my ass harder. Fuck your bitch's ass harder. I want my ass fucked harder so bad. Hey everyone around the world, I want my ass hole fucked harder by my new Mistress Trish Stratus. I'm nothing but her bitch now and I want her to show it by slamming my ass hole as hard as she can. I want my new Mistress Trish Stratus to slam fuck my ass hole and show you all that now I'm nothing but her bitch!"