HLA: Hot Lesbian Anal Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Each and every moment of this was a blast for Trish, but as much fun as it was fucking Stacy's face it wasn't going to break the leggy blonde, and it wasn't why she was here, something she was only too happy to point out.

"You know something Stacy, this was fun and all but I think it's about time I got back to your tight little ass." Trish said, pausing to hear the cheers of the crowd who were hungry for more HLA as she pulled out of Stacy's throat and smacked her face with the dick again, "I mean this is supposed to be hot lesbian anal, not hot lesbian throat fucking, so let's get back to the anal fun. What do you think guys, do you want to see more hot, lesbian, anal?"

Trish emphasised the last three words and was happy as she had the crowd joining her on the second word making the final word echo throughout the arena.

"Well you heard them Stace, they want more hot lesbian anal, and you know what they say, give the people what they want." Trish laughed as she walked back round behind Stacy and press the tip of her strap on to Stacy's tiny little back door again.

Stacy whimpered at Trish's words, closed her eyes, lowered her head and prepared for another anal penetration. She then made a mistake when she felt Trish's butt busting dildo pressing against her ass hole when she opened her eyes and looked up at the big screen. When she made this mistake Stacy blushed bright red as she saw a close-up shot of her naked ass cheeks being spread open wide by one of Trish's hands while the other pushed the head of the strap on through the tight ring of Stacy's shit hole and into her pooper, a loud cheer erupting from the audience as they were given a great view of Stacy being anally violated.

Shortly after this Trish began slowly inserting her strap on cock inch by inch into Stacy's rectum, a camera zooming in to give a close-up shot as each inch slid through Stacy's widely stretched butt hole and disappeared into the depths of the bent over blonde's bowels as the audience cheered and laughed.

Through all this Stacy was unable to take her eyes off the big screen. She tried but she just couldn't. It was a horrifying sight, her ass hole stretching wide open to receive a fake cock strapped around another woman's waist while a camera was pointed directly at it, presenting the destruction of her ass hole to a huge arena full of cheering strangers while broadcasting her humiliation over the world, and yet despite how completely and utterly degrading this was Stacy's pussy had never been wetter.

Tears of embarrassment and shame streamed down Stacy's face as she tried to understand what was happening to her. The only conclusion she could reach was that her body was betraying her, because there was no way she could actually like something as perverted as anal sex... could she?

The huge moan that escaped her mouth as another inch was added into her rectum seem to suggest she did, but Stacy refused to believe it, even when Trish got the rest of the strap on all the way inside her ass again and restarted the sodomy, that dildo forcing moan, after moan, after moan from Stacy's lips as a direct result of the ass fucking.

For a time it seemed that with every thrust in or out of Stacy's ass Trish would increase the speed of the butt fucking, slowly re-establishing the steady pooper pounding pace she had used before only to slowly pick up speed until Trish was savagely slamming Stacy's shitter, the sounds of flesh on flesh smacking together echoing throughout the arena sounding deafening thanks to all the sound equipment.

Of course the sound of Trish's thighs banging against Stacy's butt cheeks were almost completely drowned out by the squeals of pleasure coming from the brutally buggered blonde, Stacy completely losing herself to the overwhelming pleasure coming from within the depths of her pooper.

Stacy still had no idea why she was enjoying something so perverted as anal sex, but it felt so good at this point she didn't care, she just wanted to cum.

Unfortunately for Stacy the woman currently sodomising her was an ass pounding expert who knew exactly how to anally brutalise an ass hole without allowing her victim to climax.

Trish was shocked at how quickly she was able to turn Stacy from an innocent little anal virgin into a total anal whore, but she was of course very pleased with this progress. In truth Trish had met girls who began liking butt sex this quickly before, and each and every one of them had turned out to be total submissive ass sluts. Trish had never failed to make a girl love anal sex, but some girls were just natural ass sluts, and those girls were always easiest to tame.

Stacy was definitely a natural ass slut and Trish had no doubt now she would have the girl completely and utterly broken before the end of the night. In fact considering how things were going Trish wouldn't be surprised if she had Stacy completely and utterly broken before leaving this ring.

As for right now though even if it did completely and utterly break Stacy now there was no way Trish was going to let the bitch cum so quickly. Trish could get a lot more out of Stacy if she kept her on the edge of orgasm for as long as possible without letting her go over the edge, and besides, Trish was only getting started using Stacy's ass hole for her pleasure.

With that in mind Trish butt fucked Stacy to the very edge of her orgasm and then suddenly pulled out and spread her ass cheeks wide, the women's champion grinning happily at the results.

When Trish pulled her strap on from Stacy's ass the poor blonde's battered butt hole didn't even seem to try and close, that victimised anal ring gaping wide open, showing Trish deep into Stacy's bowels.

With a huge grin still spread across her face Trish quickly shifted her body so she was beside the bent over blonde before reaching down and spreading Stacy's ass cheeks again, this time for the camera.

"Hey there WWE fans across the world, want to see inside Stacy Keibler's butt hole?" Trish asked directly into the camera, the audience cheering loudly in approval as the camera zoomed in on Stacy's ruined back door.

The camera zoomed in so close that Stacy's gaping butt hole took up almost the entire screen, the audience and the people at home all able to see as deep into Stacy's rectum as possible, a testament to just how well Trish had ass fucked her fellow WWE diva.

Eventually as the worldwide audience watched Stacy's back door finally began slowly closing at which point the camera began slowly pulling back and then switched round to Stacy's mouth as Trish let go of Stacy's ass cheeks and walked around to her mouth, but not before giving Stacy's brutalised backside a nice hard spank.

"Mmmmm Stacy, your ass hole looks so good when it's all gaping and busted open. It looks just as good as your lips do around my cock, and considering I'm about to slam your ass again I think a little lubing from your mouth would be good for us both, don't you bitch?" Trish asked rhetorically as she shoved her strap on into Stacy's mouth.

Stacy parted her lips for Trish without complaint, finally understanding to do so was useless thanks to the last ass fucking which had drained all the fight out of her. And really, Stacy thought to herself as she began sucking on the ass flavoured strap on, was it worth even thinking about fighting back? She had already been spanked, sodomised, and throat fucked. How could it possibly get more humiliating?

The answer to that of course appeared after Trish was done using her as a face pussy and was back to roughly fucking her ass.

"Oh Stacy, you have to look up at the big screen." Trish said dreamily, and then when Stacy did nothing Trish smacked the other blonde's ass and screamed, "Look up at the big screen right now bitch!"

Stacy immediately looked up at the big screen and whimpered at the close-up of her ass hole being stretched out by Trish's strap on, the Canadian bitch moving deliberately slowly and spreading Stacy's butt cheeks so the camera could get the best possible view of that abused little hole all stretched out and opened up as a huge dildo slid in and out of it.

"Doesn't that looks so sexy Stacy? Your ass hole completely stretched out by my strap on, your tiny little shit hole gaping around my cock, fans across the world seeing how well you take it up the butt for me, my big dick sliding in and out, in and out, in and out of that tight little ass of yours, mmmmm, so damn sexy, don't you agree Stacy?" Trish said rhetorically, continuing before Stacy had a chance to reply, "Of course you do, because you're a good little bitch. You took your spanking and throat fucking like a good little bitch, and now here you are taking it up the ass for me just like a good little bitch like you should. And I know you're going to continue being a good little bitch for me Stacy, because if you don't I'm going to have to spank you again, and you wouldn't want that would you bitch?"

Stacy whimpered meekly, "No, I don't want another spanking. Please don't spank me again Trish."

"Oh don't worry slut, I won't spank you again... as long as you keep doing as I say. Speaking of which, I'm tired of spreading your ass cheeks, but I still want them spread, so here's what I want you to do bitch... keep one hand on that chair as you reach back and spread your right ass cheek for me." Trish commanded, and when Stacy hesitated yelled a added, "Do it!"

Almost immediately Stacy's right hand was on her right ass cheek, spreading it as wide as she possibly could.

"Wow, good bitch. I'm impressed, I didn't think you knew the difference between left and right. Nice to know my new bitch isn't as dumb as she looks." Trish said, getting a bit of a pop as she referred to Stacy as her new bitch before continuing, "Now let's see if my bitch can remember to keep spreading her ass for me while I fuck it."

Another couple of whimpers escaped Stacy's mouth, first from the verbal abuse, and then from the anal abuse as Trish picked up the pace of the ass fucking, the big screen showing Stacy spreading her own ass for Trish as the WWE women's champion passionately sodomised the other diva with a wide smile of enjoyment on her face.

The wide smile of enjoyment was not shared by Stacy, although the look of disgust, embarrassment and pain was becoming increasingly forced. Well, the embarrassment was still very real, or though now on top of the feeling of embarrassment that came with being publicly ass fucked was the embarrassment of enjoying it. There was still some genuine feelings of disgust for this perverted act, although Stacy was mostly disgusted at herself for what she was feeling. Meanwhile the pain was now completely non-existent, not that it had ever been that bad, but now instead of pain Stacy was feeling overwhelming pleasure which made her sick to her stomach but she couldn't get enough of it.

In fact every time Trish pulled out and stood back so the cameras could focus on her destroyed ass hole Stacy would whimper in frustration that the large pleasure giving toy had been removed from her bowels once again.

It was the desire to feel that pleasure again that stopped Stacy from complaining when Trish shoved that fresh from her butt hole strap on cock in her mouth, Stacy willingly allowing her throat to become a cock receptacle if it meant she could have that big toy back up her butt sooner rather than later.

The feelings of pleasure Stacy was receiving was so overwhelming she became unfocused of her surroundings and what she herself was doing, her entire world revolving around the big cock as it ruthlessly plundered her throat and ass hole. This feeling of unawareness made Stacy lose control of her moaning, the leggy blonde not even realising how loud and pleasure filled her moans were becoming.

However Trish realised just how loud and pleasure filled Stacy's moans were becoming, and that realisation caused her to smile widely.

Completely breaking the mighty Stephanie McMahon had been one of Trish's biggest challenges.

She had spent hours ruthlessly spanking and sodomising the Billion Dollar Princess, pausing only to shove Stephanie's face up her ass for a nice long relaxing rim job before going right back to the butt brutalising again.

Watching as Stephanie's willpower was destroyed as she destroyed her ass hole had been incredibly empowering for Trish, and now she was doing the same to Stacy the same feeling of empowerment was running through Trish's veins again.

Just like with Stephanie, and so many, many women before her, Stacy's ass hole was slowly becoming used to being a fuck hole, the hidden little pleasure zones inside the leggy blonde's rear becoming stimulated for the first time, introducing Stacy to the joys of anal sex and with it the joys of being a submissive bitch.

With this in mind Trish fucked Stacy's ass and throat like this through several commercial breaks, constantly verbally humiliating her conquered opponent and interacting with the audience, while the whole time watching carefully as Stacy got closer and closer to being just another notch on Trish's belt.

All this ass fucking was a lot of work though and eventually Trish began to feel tired. She kept going for as long as she could, but it became clear Trish needed a little break. Luckily the experienced blonde knew just how she could do that without pausing the butt fucking.

"You know something Stacy, I think it's a little unfair that I'm doing all the work here, especially considering you're the bitch, so I think it's time for you to ride my dick. You have ridden dick before haven't you Stacy?" Trish asked, smiling at Stacy's blush before continuing, "Of course you have, I mean how else could you have kept your job around here. Still, you've obviously never ridden a dick with your ass hole before so at least this will be a little new and exciting for you." Trish laughed as she pulled out of Stacy's ass, sat down on the chair and patted her knee, "Come on bitch, lower that hot little ass hole of yours on my dick while facing me. I want to see the look on your pretty face as you take my dick in your ass."

Stacy whimpered in embarrassment as the crowd cheered Trish's comments, but did as she was told, slowly walking around on shaky legs and positioning each one of those legs either side of Trish's body and positioned her destroyed ass hole over that big dildo before slowly beginning to lower herself on it.

A loud gasp escaped Stacy's lips as her gaping butt hole slid down on the large head of the strap on with a disturbing amount of ease, her mouth proving too tempting a target for Trish who spit directly into it before capturing that mouth with her own in a passionate kiss.

Once Trish had Stacy taken off guard by the kiss the dominating blonde grabbed the submissive blonde by the hips and slowly pulled her down, Stacy moaning and whimpering into Trish's mouth as she was forced to lower her ass hole down inch by inch onto that strap on, slowly taking the big dick up her butt until it was completely buried in her bowels again, at which point Trish pulled back, spat in Stacy's face, and smacked her ass.

"Don't just sit there you stupid bimbo, start bouncing. Start bouncing your hot little ass on my cock. Fuck your ass hole on that big fucking cock you little bitch. Come on, bounce!" Trish commanded, smacking Stacy's ass again and again until the bitch finally started bouncing.

Stacy let out a loud cry as she grabbed onto Trish's shoulders and pushed herself upwards, the massive dildo sliding quickly halfway out of her bowels, creating a weird and twisted sense of pleasure. The weird and twisted pleasure had been building for a while, but this was different, this time instead of the pleasure of being random it was caused directly by something Stacy did, which made it even weirder.

That weird feeling returned when Stacy lowered herself back down on the strap on, impaling her own ass hole back on that fake cock and giving herself even more twisted pleasure as she did it.

Stacy was so grossed out at herself for enjoying this perverted act she thought she would throw up, but no matter how much she tried to fight it the sickening pleasure seem to become more powerful with every movement of that dildo through her butt.

The only thing Stacy could do which seemed to work was go slowly and try to hide her enjoyment, finding a way to do so by looking out at all the lustful looks from the audience, each one of these horrible people enjoying her debasement like it was the greatest form of entertainment that they'd ever seen. Did these people have no compassion? She was getting her ass hole publicly violated for God's sakes and there didn't seem to be a single complaint, even from the women in the crowd who looked like they were there for the same reason as all the men, to see her get humiliated. It was horrifying, but what was even worse was the millions watching her getting anally abused and no doubt loving it as much as all the people in the arena.

Some would have gotten angry at these thoughts but they just made Stacy incredibly depressed, and combined with the humiliation she was feeling from having to fuck her own ass on a massive dildo in front of a huge arena and a worldwide audience caused tears to start running down her cheeks.

However as soon as she began really crying her eyes out she was almost knocked off Trish's lap with a vicious slap to her face.

"Shut up bitch, don't pretend like you're not loving this you slut!" Trish said, quickly running her fingers over Stacy's soaking wet pussy and then holding her fingers up in front of Stacy's face for the other blonde and the world to see, "Your pussy's running like a hot little river so stop trying to cry and act like you hate this. Enjoy it. Savour it. I mean come on Stacy, you should be thanking me. You're clearly a giant anal whore who desperately needs a dominant woman like me to fuck them up the ass and turn them into a bitch. You know it's true Stacy, you know you want to be a bitch. You need to be a bitch. You need to be my bitch. You need to become my bitch so I can give you what you want, what you need. You need to become my bitch so I can fuck you up the ass every day and settle your anal cravings. Admit it bitch!"

Stacy cried out as Trish delivered a vicious series of slaps to her ass to punctuate that little rant, but although she had virtually no fighting spirit left she wasn't quite broken enough to agree yet.

"N... n... no... you're wrong..." Stacy whimpered, not even fully able to convince herself let alone Trish.

That dick just felt so good in her ass and even though she had no 'anal cravings' before the idea of feeling this pleasure every day really wasn't so bad.

"Whatever, we both know the truth, and so do the fans. Isn't that right guys?" Trish asked the audience who responded with a loud pop. The WWE women's champion laughed at this response, and then her attention turned to Stacy's tiny tits, "Your body knows too. I mean just look at these hard little nipples. I think they're bigger than the rest of your little titties at this point! Hey look guys, huge nipples, tiny tits!"

Trish laughed even louder than before, the audience joining in as the big screen showed a close-up of Stacy's nipples which looked hilariously huge on her tiny little breasts, the laughter causing humiliation to run through Stacy's veins again to the point were she couldn't stop herself from crying, which just ended up earning her another vicious slap to the face.

"What did I tell you about crying bitch?" Trish demanded angrily.

"N... not to do it." Stacy whimpered.

"Right. So stop it and start bouncing you whore." Trish commanded, slapping Stacy's ass as the blonde obediently began bouncing her ass hole on the dick again. Trish allowed this to go on for a few minutes before adding, "You know what, on second thoughts I want you in another position. Normally I like watching a bitch's tits bounce as she rides my dick, but since you don't have any tits this position is pretty pointless. So let's try it the other way so the audience can get a good look at your hard nipples and wet pussy, show them how much your loving this. But first I want you to stand up when you are and spread your ass so I can get another good look at that destroyed little butt hole of yours."