HLA: Hot Lesbian Anal Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trish smiled widely at these words of complete and total submission. It sounded like there wasn't a single ounce of willpower or self-respect left in Stacy's entire body, but Trish knew better. The WWE women's champion new that later when she wasn't receiving overwhelming pleasure from her violated ass hole Stacy would question what had happened to her. Unfortunately for Stacy not only would she have memories of the pleasure the ass fucking caused her but she would have the memories of her first ever anal orgasms which would ensure no matter how much her brain thought about it Stacy would ultimately come to the conclusion that she loved being Trish's bitch.

It was practically a done deal already as Stacy was so primed and ready to be butt pounded into multiple anal orgasms that her ass might as well be on a silver platter.

There was nothing that was going to save Stacy from becoming Trish's bitch now. Even if this whole HLA thing was suddenly called off and a thousand wrestlers, referees and backstage personnel rushed the ring they wouldn't be able to pull Trish away from Stacy. No one was going to be able to stop this. Trish's strap on dildo wasn't coming out of Stacy's ass hole until the leggy blonde was a 100% conquered bitch.

With this in mind Trish tightened her grasp of Stacy's hips and quickly began picking up speed, slowly increasing the pace of her pooper pounding until she was savagely slam fucking Stacy's shit hole with every ounce of her strength.

The brutal bowel breaking thrusts should have been tearing Stacy's ass hole apart, and maybe they were, but no one would have known it from looking at the leggy blonde, who reacted to this new vicious level of sodomy like she was in pure heaven.

As hard as Trish slammed her hips forwards Stacy seemed to somehow match the speed and force with a well timed thrust backwards of her own, that huge dildo being driven harder and deeper into Stacy's butt hole than it should be possible for anyone to take, the sound of Trish's hips bouncing off Stacy's butt cheeks echoing throughout the arena.

Stacy's total anal whoreish behaviour made it clearer than ever before that Trish had broken Stacy and now she was nothing but a shell of a woman, a shell of a woman who in a few moments would truly never want to be anything but Trish's bitch.

This obvious fact drove Trish crazy and she lost all self-control, pounding into Stacy's ass hole like she was trying to ruin it completely.

That hadn't been the plan, Trish wasn't turning Stacy into her bitch out of any desire for revenge like Stephanie, Trish was only doing this because she had always wanted to fuck Stacy's ass, and she wanted to own it so she could fuck it every single day, but the way Trish was treating that ass right now anyone would think she was trying to destroy Stacy's butt hole. Trish wasn't trying to destroy Stacy's butt hole, but she was on such a dominating high she couldn't help herself.

Luckily Stacy didn't mind. In fact Stacy loved it.

Every single movement of that big dildo felt like pure heaven inside her ass and when it began moving faster Stacy's pleasure seemed to soar up to new unknown fluffy clouds of paradise, and when Trish began brutalising her butt the purest form of ecstasy filled Stacy's body, destroying what was left of her psyche and turning her into a completely anal crazed animal.

As brutally as Trish destroyed Stacy's ass the leggy blonde eagerly matched Trish's thrusts as if she was trying to help the other girl ruin her ass, but the truth was both women were just so lost in the act of anal sex they didn't care about anything except making this butt fucking as hard as they could.

The cheering fans, the cameras, the arena, everything just faded away for Trish and Stacy, both of their worlds revolving only around a huge strap on dildo drilling a helpless ass hole.

This brutal level of butt pounding seem to go on forever but everyone in the arena found themselves completely enthralled by the vicious anal assault going on in the ring.

Around the world a record number of people phoned in to complain when RAW went to its final advert break, but their anger was forgotten when RAW returned and it was revealed they had missed nothing.

Under orders from the back some of the workers surrounding the ring tried to signal to Trish that time was quickly running out but both Trish and Stacy were too lost in their anal lust to even noticed, and even if they had they would have just ignored the warning and continued the ass fucking at their own pace, which at this point was brutally hard.

Luckily for anyone who wanted to see the conclusion of this session of HLA the climax which had been building inside Stacy for what felt like an eternity finally caught up with her, and this time there was no slowing down or stopping just a deafening scream as the leggy blonde finally came.

This was Stacy's first anal induced orgasm and whether her ass was more sensitive than her pussy or whether all this perverted sex had created a build up or whatever Stacy didn't know, all she knew was that this was by far the strongest orgasm of her life. It was a orgasm which redefined her understanding of pleasure and introduced her to a high she didn't think it was possible to reach. It turned her into a shaking, eye rolling, screaming mess. And before it even felt like it was properly over Stacy was overcome by her second anal induced orgasm, and then her third, and then her fourth, and then her fifth, and then she was so brain-dead from the overwhelming pleasure she lost the ability to count or do anything for that matter except scream, writhe, and be grateful Trish had turned her into her bitch.

A overwhelming sense of triumph filled Trish's body as she ass fucked Stacy to multiple orgasms. It was over. Trish had won. After this Stacy would be her bitch forever, willing to bend over and spread her ass cheeks for Trish whenever the WWE women's champion wanted. Trish now owned this beautiful piece of ass. It was hers to do with as she pleased. The reality of it allowed that stimulator on the inside of Trish's strap on to finish the job it had been doing since Trish first strapped it around her waist and the blonde Canadian came in a screaming orgasm of her own. It wasn't powerful enough to make Trish stop pounding Stacy's hot ass, but the orgasms that followed it were. After a long day of working out and dominating Stephanie followed by her match with Stacy and this long session of HLA had really tired Trish out and much to both hers and her new bitch's disappointment she was forced to stop fucking Stacy's ass.

However as her hips came to rest against Stacy's ass cheeks for the final time Trish was able to put the explanation point on both the butt fucking and Stacy's enslavement by squeezing the balls of her squirting strap on and shooting her cum deep into Stacy's bowels. As Stacy's butt slowly filled with her cum a huge smile crossed Trish's face. In her mind Trish had just officially claimed Stacy's ass as her property. She was the first one to fuck Stacy's ass and now she was filling Stacy's ass with her cum, marking the inside of Stacy's ass with her cum, officially making it hers. Trish Stratus was marking the inside of Stacy Keibler's ass hole with her cum, officially making the other diva's rectum and the other diva herself as something she owned. She owned Stacy's butt hole. She owned Stacy. Stacy was her bitch.

Trish savoured this victory, leaving plenty of time for every drop of her cum to be deposited into the deepest part of Stacy's butt, or as now it would be known as, her cum dumpster, before Trish smacked the other blonde's ass a few times to get her attention.

"Stand up with me." Trish commanded in a no nonsense tone.

Without a word of protest Stacy did as she was told, both divas awkwardly getting up together, the dildo barely moving an inch inside her ass.

"When I stand back you're going to bend over and spread your ass cheeks, you got that?" Trish growled in Stacy's ear as she pulled the other diva's hair.

"Yes Mistress." Stacy said submissively.

"Good." Trish said, before turning to a camera and smiling, "Ladies and gentlemen I give you my new bitch Stacy Keibler and her completely owned by me ass hole."

With that Trish stood back, quickly pulling her strap on from Stacy's ass and stepping to the side so she could pose proudly, the dildo she had just used to violently ass fuck her fellow diva hanging menacingly in between her legs.

The second Trish stood back and the cock was pulled from her butt Stacy groaned in disappointment but obediently bent over and spread her ass cheeks wide for the camera. Only a few seconds after Stacy had spread her ass cheeks Trish's cum started leaking from the gaping crater which had once been Stacy's virgin butt hole, Stacy being forced to hold the pose for a couple of long minutes as the shot on the big screen switched between a close-up of the cum drooling out of her destroyed ass hole and a shot of that cum sliding down her long legs.

When the majority of her cum had oozed from Stacy's ass Trish walked around so she could press the tip of her strap on against her new bitch's mouth, Stacy excepting the toy fresh from her ass into her mouth without a single word of complaint, or even needing to be told to do so.

Trish waited until every single drop of ass juice had been sucked off her cock before walking over to the corner to retrieve the collar before returning.

"On your knees bitch." Trish commanded, resisting the urge to grin as her bitch immediately did as she was told, "What does this say whore?"

"Trish's bitch." Stacy read obediently.

"And is that what you are?" Trish asked.

"Yes Mistress, I'm your bitch. I'm Trish's bitch. I'm Trish Stratus's bitch." Stacy replied eagerly.

Trish grinned widely before strapping the collar around Stacy's neck and leading her new pet out of the ring and back up the ramp, leaving the items of clothing for some lucky stage hand and grabbing only her women's title as she did so.

The broken bitch Stacy Keibler crawled after her mistress without a word of protest, eagerly kissing her new owner back when Trish stopped at the top of the ramp to pull her up and shove her tongue down her throat.

In the middle of the kiss Trish held up the women's title proudly before pushing down Stacy to kneel before her in the final public sign of her conquest of the other diva and her status of Alpha female in the WWE women's division, a status she would soon be proving to the other divas.

With this final shot of Trish holding up the title with Stacy kneeling before her RAW went off the air and Trish led her new bitch out of the arena and to her hotel room for some more HLA.