HLA: Hot Lesbian Anal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,000 Followers

Nevertheless Stephanie understood one kiss wouldn't be enough to save her from another spanking so she was soon forced to start to lay pecks all over Trish's magnificent ass. Almost as soon as Stephanie had got down to some serious ass kissing Trish started to shake her ass into Stephanie's face, and Stephanie found herself trying to keep up with Trish's motions. Stephanie then decides to stick out her tongue and lick the flesh of Trish's backside. Liking what she feels, Trish stops shaking her ass so Stephanie can better lick and kiss her ass.

"That's it bitch! Lick my ass! Lick my ass you fucking slut! Your nothing but a fucking ass licking slut now Stephanie, my ass licking slut! And you're about to become my ass hole licking slut! That's right bitch, you're going to stick your tongue up my ass hole and lick the hole I shit from clean! You hear me? You're going to clean out my butt hole bitch! Do it! Stick your tongue up my ass hole or else it's back over the rope for another spanking!" Trish threatened.

At first Stephanie did nothing, her mind racing for a way to get out of this but once again coming up with nothing and soon the fear of another spanking took over and with shame in her eyes Stephanie excepted her fate. With a disgusted look on her face Stephanie moves Trish's thong to the side to expose Trish's ass hole. Grabbing the glorious ass in front of her, Stephanie spreads Trish's butt cheeks and sticks her tongue inside. Moaning in pleasure, Trish grabs onto the ropes, tilts her head and body back, and takes in Stephanie's tongue in her ass. She then starts to pump her ass back and forth to get Stephanie's tongue further up her ass.

The General Manager of Smackdown was sitting in the corner, naked, jamming her tongue up Trish's ass. She doesn't want to be there, she wants to be saved, she wants to go back in time and tear up that damn contract before the pay-per-view started. Stephanie can feel Trish's ass pushing back into her face, forcing her tongue up Trish's ass more. Hearing the moans of Trish Stratus, however, did something to Stephanie she didn't expect, it started to get her pussy moist again. Scared and unsure, Stephanie kept telling herself how repulsive this was, her tongue up Trish's ass, but her pussy was sending her other messages. Stephanie couldn't believe it...

Enjoying every second of this, Trish Stratus grinded her ass on Stephanie's tongue for a minute. However she soon came to a realization and stood up right, causing Stephanie's tongue to leave her ass. She then walked out of the corner and grabbed the microphone, walking to the center of the ring.

"You know Stephanie, you are such a filthy bitch. But I feel that the fans can't get a good view of how much of a slut you are. So we are going to do things like your daddy does. You're gonna get on your knees in the middle of the ring and kiss my ass for everyone to see!" Stephanie started to get up to her feet in the corner, but Trish stopped her, "Oh no Stephanie, you are going to crawl to my ass!"

With a look of anger in her eyes, Stephanie got down onto her knees and started to crawl to Trish.

Once she arrived behind Trish, the women's champion turned around and said, "You know what Stephanie, before you kiss my ass again, I want you to crawl around the ring for me. That's it, just like that. Does this seem familiar Stephanie? I had to do this last year, well now its your turn, only the difference is, you are naked in front of every single person watching around the world. Now crawl around like the bitch that you are Stephanie, and shake your ass in the air while you do it! Yeah that's great, that is very sexy, now then, bark for me bitch!"

Stephanie stopped crawling and looked at the ground. Trish held the microphone to her face and Stephanie closed her eyes, not wanting to do it, but not wanting to lose Smackdown, starts to bark. "Arf arf! bark! Rouf rouf! Woof woof!"

Trish laughed at the pathetic sight before her as Stephanie continued crawling around the ring barking like a dog, Trish following her around the ring with a mike so the whole world could hear it, Stephanie's face red with humiliation throughout this degrading ordeal.

Deciding she had made her point Trish then bent over slightly in the centre of the ring, turned to Stephanie and patted her ass invitingly.

Understanding what was expected of her Stephanie reluctantly crawled over to her tormentor, reaching up and pushing Trish's thong aside before pushing her tongue back into Trish's ass hole.

"Ooooohhhhh Stephanie, you are an eager little ass licking slut aren't you?" Trish groaned mockingly as she enjoyed the feeling of Stephanie's tongue in her ass, "But don't neglect the rest of my ass just because you love sticking your tongue up my ass hole. So start showing the rest of my ass some love. Come on Stephanie, pucker up and kiss my ass! I want the whole world to see you kissing my ass!"

At this command Stephanie took her tongue out of Trish's ass hole, gritted her teeth, and then puckered up, her lips covering Trish's ass in kisses.

"Yeah, that's it Stephanie, kiss my ass. Run your lips all over my ass. Do you like joining the Trish Stratus Kiss My Ass Club Stephanie? I bet you do you sick slut! I bet you love kissing my ass in front of all these people! I bet you love kissing my ass in front of the entire world don't you? I bet you love the fact that all these people and the entire world now sees you for what you truly are, a no good ass kissing slut!" Trish taunted, before turning to one of the camera guys filming Stephanie's humiliation, "Hey you, camera guy with the hard on, get a close-up of Stephanie kissing my ass. Make sure you get a good look at her face so that the world can see how much she's loving this!"

In all fairness all the camera guys had hard ons, but the one Trish was talking to did as he was told and zoomed in as close as he could to wear Stephanie's lips were being pressed against Trish's ass, every audience member at home getting to see the look on Stephanie's face as she was forced to literally kiss ass, which was a look of anger mixed with shame.

"That's good Stephanie, that's real good. Your lips feel great on my ass. But now it's time for you to stick your tongue back inside my ass hole. Now, here's what I ooooohhhhh," Trish was forced to stop her commanding of Stephanie momentarily to let out a long moan as the general manager of smackdown shoved her tongue deep into the women's champion's ass hole, "You eager little bitch. Just couldn't wait to get your tongue back in my ass hole could you? Well take it out, I want the world to get the best view possible of your tongue sliding into my ass hole."

Vowing Trish would pay for this Stephanie removed her tongue once more from Trish's ass hole and waited for instruction.

"Good bitch, now stick out your tongue, wait for the camera guy to get a nice and focused close-up on it... and... slowly slide your tongue into my ass hole you ass licking slut!" Trish commanded.

Stephanie and camera crew were like Trish's puppets at this point, doing as she said without question, the only difference being the camera crew wasn't wishing death upon her as they did as they were told.

"Ohhhhh, that's it, right there, now swirl your tongue around inside my ass hole. Get it nice and clean. Don't be afraid to suck my ass hole, really clean that shit pipe out. Oh come on you can do better than that. Harder! Suck my ass hole you bitch! Ooooohhhhh fuck yeah, that's it, just like that, suck my shit hole you ass licking, butt sucking bitch! Harder! Louder! I want the whole world to hear you sucking at my ass hole you ass eating whore!"

Obeying Trish's commands Stephanie devoted herself to the blonde's ass hole, swirling her tongue around inside as she noisily sucked and slurped at Trish's shit hole, the sounds practically echoing throughout the world thanks to the miracle of TV.

"Oh yeah Stephanie, you're really worshipping my ass now! And you are doing such a good fucking job. Maybe this isn't the first Kiss My Ass Club you've joined, mm. Do you kiss your own father's ass like this Stephanie? Is that how you got your job running Smackdown?" Trish asked.

"Fuck you bitch!" Stephanie screamed at Trish after pulling her mouth and tongue from the blonde's butt hole, "I run smackdown because I'm the best qualified. No one in the entire WWE is as qualified as mdjkfnhoshse!"

That was as far as Stephanie got before Trish shoved her face back in her ass.

"Well tonight you're the best qualified to kiss my ass, bitch!" Trish yelled, pushing Stephanie's face is deep into her ass as it would go, "So pucker up again cause I didn't give you permission to take your tongue out of my ass hole you fucking whore. You heard me, get that tongue of yours back up my shit shoot before I beat your ass to a bloody pulp!"

For a few seconds Stephanie just gritted her teeth and did nothing, but as her rage subsided her fear of another spanking kicked in, along with the fear of losing Smackdown, and after awhile Stephanie accepted the inevitable and started frenching Trish's ass hole again, the whole world watching her licking and sucking Trish Stratus's ass hole like her life depended on it.

Trish took a little more time to enjoy the sensation of the previously untouchable Stephanie McMahon giving her one of the most thorough rim jobs she'd ever received before pie facing Stephanie to the mat and turning to her.

"That was great Stephanie, really, your one first class ass kisser, but I think it's time this little session of HLA got serious. So go bend over the rope again because I've got a big surprise for you." Trish commanded.

Stephanie's ass was still aching from the spanking she had only just recently taken in that position so she was understandably reluctant to do as she was told.

Seeing this Trish added, "Don't worry Steph, I'm not going to spank you like I did before... well, not unless you don't get your hot ass over to those ropes right now!"

Understanding the threat Stephanie slowly crawled over to the ropes and stood on shaky legs before bending over, grabbing the middle rope and leaning her head against the top of it for support.

Trish licked her lips at the sight of the powerful Stephanie McMahon bent over and helpless, her ass red and swollen from where Trish had spanked it, just waiting for her TLC.

And Trish knew just how she was going to give Stephanie that 'tender love and care'.

"Eric." Trish said, turning to her boss, "Bring me the weapon of Stephanie McMahon's destruction."

Eric smiled and clicked his fingers at one of the photographers standing around ringside who immediately produced a suitcase and handed it to Eric who opened it and presented it to Trish.

As the cameras got a close up of the object inside the suitcase the crowd erupted in a loud cheer and Stephanie turned her head to see what it was.

At first Stephanie couldn't see it because Trish was blocking her view but when the blonde Canadian reached in and took it out the GM of Smackdown suddenly went very pale.

That couldn't possibly be what she thought it was, could it?

Unfortunately for Stephanie it was, and as Trish strapped it around her waist nothing could protect her from the horrible truth, Trish Stratus, a woman who hated her, was about to fuck her with a strap on dildo.

The very idea of it should have sent a shiver of disgust down Stephanie's spine, and while she did feel a shiver the problem was it wasn't from disgust but from desire and that terrified the Billion Dollar Princess.

It had to be because that dildo was almost twice the size of the biggest dick she had ever had inside her and her desires came from just wanting a big dildo inside her and not because she at all wanted another woman to fuck her with one. It just had to be. She wasn't a lesbian. She was straight. She was 100% straight. She was Stephanie McMahon dammit, and there was no way in hell she wanted another woman.

As Stephanie agonised about what she was feeling Eric signalled the camera crew to get in position for the Smackdown GM's ultimate humiliation.

Eric and Trish had carefully planned out Stephanie's debasement every step of the way and from here on in Trish would be unable to hold a microphone so that the audience could hear herself and Stephanie talk because both of her hands were about to become very busy. So certain members of the ring crew had been armed with booms, which were microphones on long poles, so that at this appropriate moment they could lean forward and get them as near to the action as possible without creating too much of a distraction.

While this happened cameras focused in on the action while Eric stood in the corner.

Eric would have loved to take a more active role in Stephanie's humiliation, but this was HLA, and Trish had only agreed to this if she could have Stephanie all to herself and Eric was fine with that. He had the best seat in the house and he was going to enjoy every moment of watching this.

With the dildo firmly in place Trish walked over to where Stephanie was bending over the middle rope, gave a long lick of her fingers, and shoved two of them deep inside Stephanie's pussy causing the brunette to moan loudly.

"Oh my god Steph, you're soaking!" Trish exclaimed as her fingers easily slid into the knuckles inside Stephanie's cunt, "What could have got you so wet? Mm, let me think... could it be from me spanking your pretty bottom pink? Did that turn you on Stephanie? Me spanking your bare ass like a naughty little girl, did you like that? Or is it from kissing my ass? Did you love covering my ass in kisses so much you got wet? Or was it from having your tongue inside my ass hole? That's it isn't it, you're dripping wet because you like shoving your tongue up my ass hole. Makes sense, no one can give that good a rim job without getting some sick and twisted sexual pleasure from it. God, I had no idea Stephanie McMahon was such a pervert."

"No!" Stephanie cried out, opening her mouth to continue her protest but it became lost in another moan as Trish began sliding her fingers in and out of the brunette's pussy.

"No, no what Stephanie?" Trish asked, as she continued finger fucking the other woman, "No, it wasn't sliding your tongue around inside my ass hole that got you so wet?"

Stephanie nodded furiously as she desperately tried to stop herself from moaning as she was finger fucked.

"Well then why are you so wet?" Trish questioned, before smiling wickedly, "Is it because of the HLA? Are you enjoying having Hot Lesbian Action with me Stephanie? Are you a closet lesbo slut who just needs to be fucked by another woman? Your pussy certainly seems to like having my fingers inside it, and you are moaning a lot, so maybe that's it. Are you a closet lesbo slut Stephanie? Do you need to come out of the closet?"

"No! I'm not a disgusting lesbo like you! I'm straight." Stephanie spat, her instincts making her fight back but the truth was she wasn't sure the answer she gave was right, and that almost literally scared her to tears.

"Ha, keep telling yourself that bitch." Trish laughed, "And for the record, I'm bisexual. I love cock, but there's just something about women. Plus there are things I like to do to them that not a lot of men go for, not that I'm interested in that. Which brings me to my next question. Is your pussy wet from me dominating you so completely in this ring? Are you wet because you're some kind of humiliation loving exhibitionist who is happy to remove their clothes and give up their dignity to be naked in front of millions of people around the world? Did you love it when I made you bark like a dog? Do you want me to humiliate you more? Or do you just want to be fucked? Do you just want this big dildo inside your pussy? Are you just a total fucking slut who saw a big cock and just started to get dripping wet, not even caring that it wasn't real and was attached to another woman? Are you really that slutty?

Stephanie's face was almost bright red in anger, shame and something else she didn't want to name, but she realised that thing she didn't want to name was now obvious to the whole world. Trish had made sure of that. Everyone watching could see that her pussy was dripping wet and it was only becoming wetter with every stroke of Trish's fingers. So Stephanie needed an alibi, something she could tell everyone which would be the least humiliating and out of all the options Trish had just given her there was only one Stephanie could use and hope that somehow she could try and keep some of her dignity.

"The dildo." Stephanie half squeaked, half moaned.

"What was that Stephanie?" Trish asked.

"The dildo." Stephanie repeated, gritting her teeth, "It's big. I saw it and, and I got turned on."

Trish laughed cruelly and then said, "I knew it. I knew you were just a slut. Just a total fucking slut. That's what you are isn't it Stephanie! You're just a slut! Say it bitch!"

The blonde pulled back on the brunette's hair, causing a squeal of pain followed by Stephanie spitting out, "Fuck you bitch!"

"Oh believe me Steph, the only one getting fucked around here tonight as you!" Trish said menacingly as she removed her fingers from Stephanie's snatch and placed the head of her strap on against it, "That's right bitch, I'm about to fuck you like the slut you are! And you fucking love it don't you! You can't wait to get this cock inside that horny whore hole you call a cunt! Can you Stephanie? You can't wait for me to fuck your pussy can you?"

Trish paused in her verbal torturing of Stephanie so her victim could talk back but all she got was silence because Stephanie was too busy trying to control her treacherous body from becoming even more aroused at the prospect of having that big dildo inside of her.

The best Stephanie could hope for at this stage was that Trish would get this over with quickly, that she would fuck her, get bored of her not reacting to it and let her go. That was absolutely what had to happen. Now, if she could only convince her body to co-operate and not show any desire for Trish and the cock strapped around her waist everything would be fine.

Unfortunately for Stephanie, Trish had a surprise for her.

"Well that's too bad, because I'm not interested in fucking your pussy..."

Trish's words caused Stephanie to go very pale and it only got worse when Trish slowly moved her dildo upwards and pressed it against her virgin ass hole, the crowd erupting in a loud cheer as they realise what fate awaited the Billion Dollar Princess.

"You see Stephanie, Eric calling this Hot Lesbian Action was just a cover. That's not what HLA really stands for. HLA doesn't stand for Hot Lesbian Action... it stands for Hot Lesbian Anal! And that's what you have contractually agreed to participate in. Which means..."

Trish let those words hang in the air for a few seconds before slamming her hips forwards with all her strength, violating the Billion Dollar Princess's Billion Dollar butt, the brunette's puckered rosebud being forced open by the tip of Trish's dildo as the blonde sank the head of her strap on into Stephanie's cherry back door, robbing her of her anal virginity.

Shrieking in pain Stephanie swung herself forwards and around forcibly out of Trish's grip, the dildo being pulled from her ass in the process with a loud and painful pop. As she spun round Stephanie raised her hand to deliver the hardest slap she could possibly give to Trish but unfortunately for her she raised her hand too soon and Trish saw it coming a mile away meaning before she came anywhere near Trish with her hand Trish slapped her with her own, knocking Stephanie to the mat clutching her cheek.

"Listen you stupid bitch!" Trish screamed at her fallen rival, "I've waited over a year for the chance to humiliate you like you humiliated me and now I finally got my chance you will not deny me! Not unless you want to lose Smackdown. And I know you Stephanie, you'd rather do anything than lose power. So just bend over and you'll get to keep your precious show and I'll get to make you my bitch in front of the entire world!"

MTL17
MTL17
2,000 Followers