HLA: Hot Lesbian Anal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

Fuming with rage Stephanie got up and stood nose to nose with Trish, murder screaming in her eyes as her mind raced for any option other than bending over and allowing this bitch to sodomise her. Sadly she still couldn't think of anything and after the last year in which Trish had vastly improved in the ring Stephanie knew that physically she was no match for the blonde Canadian so fighting back was useless.

Not allowing the helplessness that flooded her body to show on her face Stephanie got even closer to Trish and spat, "You may think you've won Trish, but I swear to God you'll pay for this. If it's the last thing I do I'll make you wish you had never been born. So enjoy you're little victory while you can..."

"Oh I will." Trish interrupted, smacking Stephanie on her ass, "Now bend over so I can make you my bitch."

"I will never be your bitch!" Stephanie spat, before gritting her teeth, turning around and bending over.

"Ha, you sure look like a bitch to me right now Steph!" Trish laughed, pressing her dildo back to Stephanie's butt hole, "And believe me, that's exactly what you're going to be!"

With that Trish once again tore through Stephanie's ass hole, once again causing Stephanie to shriek in pain.

Aware that her pain was giving Trish great satisfaction Stephanie gritted her teeth and clutched to the rope in preparation for the pain that would follow once Trish started shoving the rest of the strap on into her shit shoot, wanting to stop herself from crying out again so she could at least minimise Trish's enjoyment if not stop it completely. Who knows, if she was lucky enough maybe Trish would get bored of stuffing her ass full of dildo and let her go.

The last thought was rather foolish but Stephanie refused to give up hope.

Unfortunately Trish had never been so not bored in her life. Here she had a woman she hated bent over before her, her ass struggling to accept the huge dildo strapped around Trish's waist which the blonde was forcing up her back side in front of a crowd of thousands and millions watching at home. She had never felt more powerful in her life. Even winning the women's title didn't compare to this.

As Trish revelled in her enjoyment she continued to add inch after inch into Stephanie's rectum, the smackdown GM being forced to accommodate more and more strap on cock up her butt, while the entire time pretending it didn't bother her and failing miserably.

Stephanie tried as hard as she could to maintain calm and relaxed but she found it impossible. With every additional inch pain would shoot straight from her ass hole to her brain and fighting the natural impulse to scream only caused her to whimper pathetically. The sound she was making only made her sound weak and soon the physical pain combined with the mental pain and Stephanie found herself in her own personal hell.

It was a vicious cycle.

Trish would thrust inwards, pushing more dildo up her ass, causing her to whimper and clench down on the cock inside her, the already tight fit causing her pain and the clenching only increasing the pain, and that pain forced her to relax and in that brief moment Trish would push more dildo into her butt and the cycle would continue.

And there was no escape.

She knew there was nothing she could do to stop Trish from sodomising her. The only option she had left which might work was begging and Stephanie's pride prevented her from that, even if it would possibly save her from this unbearable pain.

And it only seem to get worse with every inch.

Just as Stephanie began to wonder if the agony would ever end and she would have to spend the entire night having her blonde enemy shoving a dildo up her ass in front of a live crowd Trish's hips smacked against her ass cheeks which could only mean one thing, somehow Trish had managed to force every single inch of that monster into her butt.

"Great job Steph!" Trish said, smacking Stephanie's ass, "That's 12 inches right up your ass. Now stay nice and relaxed so I can give you your first butt fucking and I'm sure you'll be loving it in no time."

Fat chance, Stephanie thought, who in their right mind would enjoy something like this?

Looking down in between their bodies Trish enjoyed staring at were her hips were pressed up against Stephanie's ass cheeks, lust racing through her body knowing that between her hips and Stephanie's ass cheeks there was a 12 inch dildo that she had buried in the brunette's butt hole.

After enjoying the moment Trish slowly pulled out of Stephanie's ass hole, watching with glee as that tight ring painfully stretched around the shaft as it slid from the depths of the Smackdown general manager's bowels, until only the tip remained inside Stephanie's shit locker. It was then Trish rammed her dildo back into Stephanie's rectum in one hard thrust getting balls deep back inside the brunette's back door, causing Stephanie to cry out.

Over and over again Trish repeated this process, slowly pulling out before delivering a hard bowel wrecking thrust into Stephanie's shit hole as if she was literally trying to ruin Stephanie's ass, and for all the Billion Dollar Princess knew that was exactly what the women's champion planned on doing.

The worst of it was that the slow outward stroke didn't hurt as much, and if Trish would just give her more of that treatment maybe it wouldn't be so bad, but the hard ass tearing inward thrusts prevented Stephanie's ass from relaxing, leaving the smackdown GM feeling as if her rectum was going to rip open at any second.

And just when Stephanie didn't think it could get any worse it did.

"Hey, camera guy," Trish called out, "Make sure you get a good close-up shot of Stephanie's ass hole stretching around my strap on cock on the outward stroke, show the whole world Stephanie's butt hole submitting to me and my dick."

Looking up on the screen Trish could see that the camera guy had done as he was told. Stephanie's ass hole stretching around her strap on was on full display and it looked so beautiful, and yet so painful. The Billion Dollar Princess's Billion Dollar butt hole looked raw and sore from its abuse and Trish could only imagine the agony Stephanie was in, which made her feel very proud of herself, but also gave her an idea how to further humiliate Stephanie.

"Wow, you're whimpering quite a lot Steph," Trish said, "You must be in a lot of pain. Normally I wouldn't care about that, but since fucking your ass has put me in such a good mood I'm going to give you the opportunity to lube my dildo, that way it will be nice and wet when it slides through your ass."

Stephanie let out a long gasp as Trish suddenly yanked the dildo from her ass.

For a few moments nothing happened and Stephanie hoped that someone was going to get Trish some lube but when she turned her head to look at Trish she soon realised from the look in Trish's eyes that wasn't the case.

"Get on your knees and turn around." Trish said, her voice quiet but commanding.

Stephanie did and she was told and Trish step forward, pressing her strap on which had so recently been in the GM's ass hole to Stephanie's lips.

"Suck it." Trish commanded, those two very familiar words echoing throughout the arena followed by the cheer from the crowd that followed them.

Stephanie fixed Trish with another death glare which only made the blonde bombshell laugh.

"Hey, it's not my ass getting ripped apart by an enormous fake cock so I really don't care if this thing is 'lubed' or not but if I were you Stephanie I'd starts sucking that strap on because in a second it's going right back up your ass." Trish said, pausing once again for another cheer from the crowd, "So I guess it's up to you whether you want to make your butt fucking easier on yourself or not."

Stephanie gritted her teeth, stared death at Trish for another few seconds before reluctantly opening her mouth and taking the head of Trish's strap on inside.

Closing her lips around the monster that had been breaking her back passage Stephanie scrunched her face up in disgust as she tasted her own ass juice on the cock. She then closed her eyes tight and started lowering her head on the dildo, taking more and more of it into her mouth until the tip touched the back of her throat. Then, showing off years of cock sucking skills, Stephanie lowered her mouth further, controlling her gag reflex as the strap on slid down her throat.

Stephanie loved sucking cock, and had a lot of practice over the years, but she had never encountered a cock this big before. She still couldn't believe her now formally virgin ass had been able to take this beast. Her mouth had plenty of practice taking cock and it was really struggling.

As the base of the thing drawn near Stephanie's eyes started to water and she began to choke. She was about to remove the object from her mouth and try again when a strong hand grasped the back of her head and forced her down the rest of the way on the poll, the fake balls of the monster cock smacking against her chin announcing every inch had been buried down her throat.

"Fuck yes, get a close-up of Stephanie deep throating my cock." Trish commanded the surrounding camera crew as she pressed down on the choking Stephanie who was struggling to breathe through her nose.

Trish held Stephanie there for a few agonising moments, well agonising for Stephanie, before letting go of her head and allowing Stephanie to finally come up for air.

Coughing and spluttering Stephanie fought to get precious oxygen back into her lungs as Trish watched her with an evil smile on her face.

"Again, suck my cock bitch." Trish ordered Stephanie who after a little reluctance did so again.

This time when Stephanie had about half the cock down her throat Trish grabbed the back of her head and started thrusting in and out of Stephanie's mouth, using her hated enemy's mouth as a cunt.

Stephanie thought about objecting to this obscene act, but realised she had already been publicly sodomised by Trish so what was one more debasement?

Seeing Stephanie go limp and accepting the face fucking Trish smiled and slowly increase the aggression, going balls deep down Stephanie's throat each time, her hips smacking off her boss's daughter's face, as she ruthlessly fucked her mouth like a loose whore's cunt.

Looking over to the big screen Trish saw herself looking more powerful and dominant than she'd ever been. The WWE women's champion, her body firm and toned, slamming a strap on dildo down the throat of one of the most powerful people in the WWE, the boss's daughter and GM of Smackdown Stephanie McMahon. And while Trish looked more powerful and dominant than she'd ever been Stephanie looked weaker and more submissive than she'd ever been, on her knees in front of Trish, slobbering all over a strap on dildo which was destined to be shoved right up where it had just come from, her ass. It all made Trish feel so hot.

But as hot as fucking Stephanie's throat was it couldn't compare with fucking the Billion Dollar Princess's Billion Dollar ass, which was exactly what Trish was about to do again.

"Ok, that's enough of that." Trish said, pulling out of Stephanie's throat, "Bend over the ropes and give me that ass again bitch!"

Stephanie's teeth gritted together once again but knowing she had no choice the Smackdown GM got off her knees, stood up, and bent over to grab the medal rope again, exposing her ass to the woman who seem determined to ruin it.

Grinning widely Trish pressed the tip of her strap on against Stephanie's ass hole and thrust forward with all her might.

Stephanie fought back a gasp as the head of the dildo forced its way past her anal ring, the saliva coating the cock and the previous butt fucking making the pooper penetration easier on her than before but her rectum had become fully relaxed since her previous sodomising meaning that the invasion of her back passage was still very painful.

Because of the pain she was still feeling Stephanie was relieved when Trish stopped to give her some time to relax before forcing more of the dildo up her ass, but Stephanie's relief ended soon after Trish was once more buried balls deep within her bowels.

After giving Stephanie plenty of time to relax, both in between each inch added to her butt and when she had her strap on completely with in Stephanie's shit hole, Trish deceptively began to sodomise Stephanie slowly, gently moving her dildo through her bowels, in and out, in and out, in and out, in and out, in and out, before gradually beginning to pick up the speed of the ass fucking, until Trish's hips were smacking loudly against Stephanie's butt cheeks over, and over, and over, and over, and over again as the women's champion began brutally wrecking the other woman's rectum.

The harder Trish pounded her pooper the harder Stephanie gripped onto the ropes, struggling to stop herself from screaming as her bowels were torn to shreds.

The Billion Dollar Princess was in no way ready for this level of hard butt slamming and as a result pain echoed from the inside of her ass hole and spread seemingly all over her body which was begging her to give up her position as Smackdown general manager so she could avoid any more of this degrading and painful public humiliation but Stephanie was stubborn. She would not under any circumstances allow herself to lose Smackdown. She would suffer any humiliation and pain necessary to keep her power, even one is horrible and agonising as this.

The only thing Stephanie could hope for now was that she could get through this humiliating agony without having to suffer the added embarrassment of having to schedule an anal reconstruction surgery following this brutalisation of her bowels.

Unfortunately for Stephanie an anal reconstruction was exactly where she was headed for at this rate given the way Trish was slamming her ass, much to the delight of the crowd who were going crazy for this lewd act of lesbian domination. To them the side of the powerful Stephanie McMahon bent over taking it in the ass was a powerful one, but her expressions of hatred, mixed with anger, pain and humiliation really made this an unmissable sight. And what made it even better was the expressions on Trish's face, which were a mixture of sadistic lust, power, superiority and pure dominance.

Trish was feeling exactly how she looked and it felt wonderful. She had felt like this before when she had dominated other women in the past but this was so much better because now she was doing it to Stephanie McMahon, easily the woman she hated most in this world, and better yet she was doing it there in public for the whole world to see.

The knowledge that all eyes were on them only made Trish slammed Stephanie's shitter harder than she had ever intended to at this stage, allow everybody to watch her brutalise the Billion Dollar Princess's back door, the sound of Stephanie's muffled cries and the roar of the crowd music to her ears as she continued to relentlessly sodomise this bitch.

But it wasn't enough for Trish. She wanted to show everyone how well she was fucking the mighty Stephanie McMahon's ass hole, wanted everyone to see the Billion Dollar Princess's Billion Dollar butt hole busted wide open in submission and completely unable to close thanks to her fucking skills. And that was exactly what was about to happen.

"Get a close up on this bitch's ass hole!" Trish ordered to no one in particular, her eyes glancing to the big screen as she waited for the close-up she wanted to appear.

When the closest view of her hip smacking against Stephanie's ass was up on the screen Trish suddenly pulled out and spread the brunette's butt cheeks, the audience getting to look directly through Stephanie's gaping ass hole and into the Billion Dollar Princess's Billion Dollar bowels.

Hearing an extra loud cheer erupt from the crowd and feeling an emptiness within her aching backside Stephanie turned her head to look at the big screen and blushed furiously to see the sight of her bust wide open butt hole on the big screen. Her rear hole looked incredibly raw and sore as it slowly struggled to close after the assault it had endured, a testament to how well Trish had fucked her up the ass. Stephanie cried inwardly at this new humiliation, the whole world being shown her insides without her being able to do anything about it but stay there, bent over as Trish exposed her gaping butt hole to everyone.

Once Stephanie's ass hole had finally closed back up again Trish wasted no time in plundering the GM's pooper once more with a long, hard, slow thrust which didn't stop until she was once again completely inside Stephanie's back passage. The WWE women's champion then began sodomising her boss's daughter again, eagerly giving Stephanie a few minutes of hard ass pounding before pulling out suddenly to expose the brunette's butt hole once again, which of course was just as torn open as before.

This technique was continued for a while with Trish giving Stephanie a random number of hard thrusts into her backside before pulling out and exposing the Billion Dollar Princess's stretched out back door to the general public before Trish got another wicked idea.

After slowing down the hard pace of the butt fucking Trish leant forward so her big boobs were pressed into Stephanie's back as she spoke her next command into her ear, the ring crew struggling to pick it up with their booms but just about managing it.

"You see that camera over there to your right Steph? Well when I pull out of your ass this time I want you to turn so your back is to that camera and then I want you to bend over, stick out your ass towards it and spread your butt cheeks so the whole world can see how well I'm dominating your ass. Got that? I said got that bitch?" Trish yelled on the last sentence and smacked Stephanie's ass on the word bitch after Stephanie failed to respond.

Yelping in pain from the force of the blow Stephanie quickly nodded her head to show she understood.

"Good. Now, on the count of three. One, two, three, spread that ass for me bitch!" Trish commanded, as she pulled out of Stephanie's ass.

Just before Trish had pulled out of her ass Stephanie had considered disobeying, but that hard slap to her ass had made it very clear what would happen to her if she did, and she couldn't bear the thought of another spanking. So, blushing furiously, the powerful millionairess Stephanie McMahon turned around, bent over, stuck out her ass, reached back and spread her ass cheeks for everyone in the crowd to see along with the massive PPV audience.

What made the situation worse for Stephanie was she was facing in the direction of the big screen which meant she got a perfect view of herself spreading her own ass like this as the camera zoomed in on her hands parting her butt cheeks and her ass hole stretched wide open for all to see.

"That's great Steph." Trish laughed after making Stephanie stay in that position until her rectum recovered, "Now bend over the rope again because I'm only just getting started having fun with your ass!"

Stephanie reluctantly did as she was told and soon she was treated to yet another hard butt fucking at the hands of Trish Stratus.

Trish then spent the next few minutes gaping Stephanie's ass, either spreading her bitch's butt herself or making the GM do it, and then waiting for Stephanie's back door to fully recover before going right back to pounding that poor poop pipe again. In between gaping Stephanie's ass Trish slammed the Smackdown GM's shit hole as hard as she could, using every ounce of strength she could to sodomise the bitch who had caused her pain and humiliation, Trish now getting the perfect chance to return the favour by publicly ass fucking the mighty Stephanie McMahon and turning her into a whimpering bitch. As an added bonus Trish was even able to make Stephanie suck her strap on in between the gaping and the butt fucking, which was more the blonde fucking the brunette's mouth than Stephanie willingly sucking at her dick, which made it only better for Trish.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers