HLA: Hot Lesbian Anal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,008 Followers

So Stephanie whimpered, "Please Trish, harder, fuck me harder, please, I need it, I need you to fuck me harder."

"You want it harder Stephanie? You want me to fuck your ass harder?" Trish asked.

"Oh yes, fuck me harder, fuck my ass harder, please, I need it, butt fuck me, please Trish, fuck my ass, fuck my ass as hard as you can." Stephanie begged.

"Well there's only one way I'm going to give you the butt fucking you need Stephanie," Trish said, with a wicked smile on her face, "And that's if you finally admit that you're my bitch."

Stephanie whimpered when she heard that because she knew there was no way out for her now, she was going to have to tell Trish she was her bitch.

The Billion Dollar Princess had been fighting it for so long, had been telling herself over and over again that she wasn't Trish's bitch, and that she was a strong, independent, successful business woman who was nobodies bitch, but after being completely dominated and humiliated by the blonde, after being publicly abused, spanked and sodomised, and after being made to love it, Stephanie could no longer deny that the two words which most perfectly described her were the words Trish's bitch.

And as much as it terrified her, the truth was Stephanie wanted to be Trish's bitch.

The blonde women's champion had now caused Stephanie more pain and suffering than any of her other enemies, but she had also given her more pleasure than any of her boyfriends or even her ex-husband almost combined. Plus Stephanie was under an incredible amount of pressure, not just because she was in charge of everyone and everything that went into a two-hour TV show but because she was a McMahon, and so many different people expected so much from her that it was almost too much to bear. In some ways submitting to Trish in the way that she had been was almost as blissful as the pleasure Stephanie was now feeling coming from her bowels and the thought of just giving in, allowing herself to completely submit to someone else had Stephanie almost on the verge of cumming.

The only thing stopping Stephanie now from screaming at the top of her lungs how much she wanted to be Trish's bitch was the fact that it would mean that Trish had undeniably won and she had lost, and Stephanie hated losing. But it wasn't enough any more.

So, swallowing her pride once again, Stephanie quietly whimpered, "I'm... I'm... I'm your bitch."

"Louder!" Trish demanded, smacking Stephanie's ass, "Scream it out loud so the whole world can hear you admit what you truly are or I swear to God I'll butt fuck you all night and make sure you never cum, not even once!"

Stephanie whimpered again, gritted her teeth, and then screamed, "I'M YOUR BITCH, I'M YOUR BITCH, I'M YOUR FUCKING BITCH! I'M YOUR BITCH TRISH, I'M YOUR BITCH AND I NEED YOU TO FUCK ME LIKE A BITCH! SHOW ME THAT I'M NOTHING BUT YOUR BITCH!"

"Look into the camera and tell me that you're my bitch and you need me to fuck you." Trish ordered, pointing at the camera directly in front of them.

Stephanie looked the camera dead in the eye and screamed, "I'M YOUR BITCH! I'M YOUR BITCH TRISH! I'M YOUR BITCH TRISH AND I NEED YOU TO FUCK ME! FUCK ME LIKE A BITCH! I NEED TO BE FUCKED LIKE A BITCH! I NEED YOU TO FUCK ME AND SHOW ME AND THE WHOLE WORLD THAT I'M NOTHING BUT YOUR BITCH, THAT I'M NOTHING BUT TRISH STRATUS'S BITCH!"

There was a pause as Trish savoured the moment of Stephanie's submission before she said, "Take your hands off your ass and put them down on the mat in front of you and don't remove them until I say so."

Without a word of protest Stephanie immediately did as she was told and prayed Trish would finally give her the butt fucking she so desperately needed.

For the first time tonight Stephanie was in luck, because that's exactly what Trish intended to do. On her terms, of course.

Squeezing Stephanie's hips tightly Trish began slowly increasing the power of her thrusts into the brunette's butt, building up speed until she was fucking Stephanie's ass at a almost hard pace, which was the point Trish had fucked Stephanie to so many near orgasms before, only to slow down, but this time Trish didn't slow down, instead she kept increasing the speed until she was savagely slamming through Stephanie's shit shoot, the sound of Trish's hips smacking off Stephanie's ass cheeks echoing throughout the arena.

Stephanie's eyes rolled in the back of her head and animalistic moans fell out of her mouth as Trish finally gave her the butt fucking she had been craving, the tiny sparks of pleasure which had been buzzing around her ass hole quickly turning into huge fireworks which seem to shoot straight from her tail pipe to her brain, driving her crazy.

Stephanie could almost literally feel Trish fucking her brains out, the blonde's brutal assault on her back door turning her into a mindless wreck. Not that she cared, or at least she wouldn't care if she still had the capacity too.

Trish's vicious ass pounding had turned the Billion Dollar Princess into a mindless vegetable, endlessly moaning as she was publicly sodomised.

What little part of Stephanie was left knew she wanted more of this heavenly pleasure and as a result started desperately slamming her own ass back against Trish, trying to increase the speed of the butt fucking and to get that nice big dildo as deep into her ass hole as it would possibly go during the in thrusts.

Stephanie's obvious enthusiasm for the degrading treatment she was receiving only encouraged Trish to fuck her ass harder. The blonde's clit banging against the stimulator inside the strap on combined with the mental stimulation of what she was doing to the high and mighty Stephanie McMahon caused Trish to also lose her mind to her desires, meaning that soon Trish was tearing through Stephanie's rectum so hard and fast it was a miracle Stephanie's ass hole wasn't ripped apart.

Of course, neither Trish or Stephanie could care less whether Stephanie's ass hole was torn apart or not.

Both women were completely lost in the perverted act of butt sex, their anal lust turning them into nothing but animals looking to satisfy their needs. To them, the audience, the camera crew, the bright lights, everything had just melted away and all that mattered was Stephanie's ass hole and the big strap on moving in and out of it.

Although her mind was clouded in a lustful daze a single thought managed to pass through Trish's head, that thought being what must she look like pounding into Stephanie's ass in the brutal way she was butt fucking the brunette right now.

Turning her head slightly Trish looked up on the big screen to see herself fucking Stephanie's ass and was blown away by what she saw. Trish looked so... powerful. She honestly didn't think she'd ever looked more powerful, more dominant, pounding into another woman's ass and making that woman, Stephanie McMahon no less, her bitch.

And Stephanie looked exactly the opposite. The normally powerful and dominant Stephanie McMahon looked like nothing but a weak, submissive little bitch, slamming her ass back upon the very dildo impaling it, begging the woman intent on enslaving her to fuck her harder.

Over the past two years Trish had dreamed of making Stephanie her bitch and this reality of doing it in front of millions of people watching was better than she had ever imagined. It was so unbelievably good, and Trish wanted to rub her victory in Stephanie's face by having this slut tell her exactly how much she loved being her bitch.

"That's it Stephanie, backed that ass up, show me how much you loved this! Show the whole world how much you loved this! Show the whole world how much you love getting fucked up your ass by me!" Trish demanded, smacking Stephanie's ass, "Show the whole world what a big slut you are! Show them that I'm better than you! Show them that I am the superior woman and I could kick your ass any day of the week! Show them that I've won and now you're nothing but my bitch!"

"I'M NOTHING BUT YOUR BITCH TRISH, I'M NOTHING BUT YOUR PATHETIC LITTLE BITCH!" Stephanie screamed at the top of her lungs, completely lost in the submission she was feeling, "I'M NOTHING BUT YOUR PATHETIC LITTLE BITCH AND NOW THE WHOLE FUCKING WORLD KNOWS IT! I'M NOTHING BUT TRISH STRATUS'S BITCH! AND I LOVE TAKING IT UP THE ASS FOR HER! IT FEELS SO GOOD IN MY ASS! I LOVE IT SO MUCH! IT FEELS SO GOOD! PLEASE TRISH, FUCK MY ASS! BUTT FUCK ME LIKE THE BITCH I AM! BUTT FUCK ME LIKE THE BITCH YOU TURNED ME INTO! YOU'RE THE SUPERIOR WOMAN HERE TRISH, AND I'M JUST YOUR BITCH! I'M JUST YOUR WHORE! I'M JUST YOUR SLUT! I'M JUST A BIG FUCKING SLUT! I FUCK ALL THE GUYS ON MY ROSTER JUST TO KEEP THEM ON SMACKDOWN! YOU'RE SO OBVIOUSLY BETTER THAN ME TRISH, AND YOU COULD SHOW THAT BY KICKING MY ASS BUT INSTEAD YOU CHOSE TO SPANK AND FUCK MY ASS AND TURN ME INTO YOUR BITCH, SO USE ME AS YOUR BITCH TRISH! USE MY ASS! USE MY ASS FOR YOU'RE PLEASURE! USE MY ASS FOR YOU'RE PLEASURE AND SHOW THE WHOLE WORLD THAT I'M NOTHING BUT YOUR BITCH!"

Stephanie's words of complete and utter submission caused Trish's lust to go into overdrive and her already vicious anal violating thrusts began to increase in intensity until the blonde's strap on was slamming in and out of the brunette's butt hole almost at lightning speed, her hips smacking off Stephanie's ass so hard it put the earlier spanking to shame, once again introducing the Billion Dollar Princess to the feeling of pain during anal sex, something she had almost forgotten about entirely.

However, instead of distracting Stephanie from the pleasure she was receiving from the savage shitter slamming it only seemed to add to her stimulation, Trish's hips ramming into her butt cheeks reminding Stephanie that she was now nothing more than Trish's bitch, something she now loved being reminded of. Plus the firework display of pleasure shooting from Stephanie's ass hole to her brain had turned into a New Year firework display special, with thousands of fireworks going off inside her, turning her into a complete wreck.

Trish brutalised Stephanie's butt hole over, and over, and over again, fulfilling her two year fantasy of tearing the Billion Dollar Princess's ass hole up and turning her into her bitch.

It was so vicious Trish was surprised Stephanie's rectum wasn't being ripped apart from the assault. Who knows, maybe it was, but Trish didn't care. All she cared about was showing Stephanie that she was her bitch now.

Showing the whole world Stephanie McMahon was her bitch was a definite bonus, but the important thing was that Stephanie knew that, because when they left it was going to be Stephanie spreading her ass for Trish therefore at some level Stephanie was the one who had to accept that she was now Trish's bitch, and even though Stephanie had admitted it and was now frantically thrusting her ass back against her anal invader Trish was determined to make Stephanie cum. If Stephanie came that bitch would be her bitch forever.

Trish had shown Stephanie that she could get a lot of pleasure from having her ass hole fucked, but now Trish needed to show her how hard she could cum from being fucked up the butt. Having seen bitches cum from being anal fucked Trish knew this was what would cement Stephanie as her bitch and even if the Billion Dollar Princess tried to fight it later neither one of them could ever change the fact that Stephanie would be Trish's bitch for the rest of her life.

So Trish fucked Stephanie's ass like she was drilling for oil, slamming her shit hole so violently certain members of the cheering crowd began to wonder if someone would have to rush the stage and pull Trish off Stephanie, claiming she was trying to assassinate the Billion Dollar Princess by destroying her ass hole. Some of the audience members even went so far as to ring 911 to report an attempted murder. Even Eric, the man who had organised this entire thing to humiliate Stephanie, began worrying what would happen if his boss's daughter's ass hole never closed again because of him, and he was just about to step forward and do something when Stephanie let out a bloodcurdling scream and went rigid.

The reason Stephanie had gone rigid and screamed so loud was because the fireworks inside her ass hole had suddenly turned into nuclear missiles shooting from the depths of her bowels all the way through her body to her brain were they exploded in mind destroying bombs of pleasure. That first bomb was also known as Stephanie McMahon's first anal induced orgasm, just as the second bomb was her second anal induced orgasm, and the third bomb was her third anal induced orgasm and so on, and so on, and so on. These were far more powerful than her regular orgasms and the first one really scared Stephanie, but after the second one the only thing she was physically capable of feeling was blissful pleasure. Stephanie had heard of women being able to have multiple orgasms but she had never even come close to having them before, and now without even touching her pussy Stephanie came multiple times thanks to Trish and her big bowel wrecking dildo, the butt fucking blonde easily putting all her previous sexual partners to shame.

Trish slam fucked Stephanie's ass through as many screaming orgasms as she possibly could squeeze out of the brunette before the stimulator on her clit and the sheer perverted pleasure of sodomising the woman she hated most caught up with her as she received a powerful orgasm of her own. It was so strong it caused Trish to lose her focus and slow down the ass fucking a little but she quickly refocused and pounded Stephanie's butt through another series of orgasms for the brunette, and a couple more for her, before she reached down to the fake balls of her strap on to bring this session of HLA to a close, when suddenly she stopped herself.

Smiling, Trish realised she wanted to drag this moment out, to enjoy the moment she marked Stephanie McMahon's ass hole as her property and the Billion Dollar Princess as her bitch.

Gradually slowing down the speed of her thrusts until she was slowly sodomising Stephanie, Trish basked in the glow of her orgasms for a few wonderful moments, before sliding her strap on as deep into Stephanie's butt hole as it would go and then squeezing down hard on the dildo's balls.

Stephanie was still so lost in the paradise all those orgasms had sent her too she had barely noticed when Trish began slowing down the anal fucking, and she was too exhausted to complain, but when she felt a rush of liquid filling her ass it finally awoke her, and she turned her head round to look at Trish who was smiling down at her.

"In case you're wondering, my strap on has a special feature in which it's balls can be filled with liquid and then when you squeeze them it shoots through the dildo and out the tip, and the liquid I just shot into your butt was my cum." Trish explained to a horrified Stephanie, "You see Steph, this is a bit like how animals mark their territory, I'm using my cum to mark you and your ass hole as my territory, something that belongs to me and is for my use only. So basically Stephanie, I'm marking you as what you now are, my bitch."

Stephanie whimpered as she heard this, learning that the liquid which was now slowly filling up her ass was Trish's cum, but she was too physically and emotionally drained to do anything but lower her head and take every drop of Trish's cream up her butt.

As Stephanie submitted to another humiliation Trish enjoyed her victory over the Billion Dollar Princess, keeping her strap on as deep inside the brunette's back door as it could go, until she was sure every drop of her girl cum had been deposited deep into Stephanie's bowels, at which point Trish unstrapped herself from the harness, and stood up, leaving Stephanie on her hands and knees with a strap on dildo sticking out of her ass.

Trish stood there sniggering at the pathetic sight that was Stephanie McMahon for a few moments before commanding her bitch to, "Get up."

On shaky legs Stephanie did as she was told.

"Bend over, reach back and spread your ass cheeks." Trish ordered.

Her will broken, Stephanie obeyed without question.

With the brunette in position Trish walked over to her and grabbed the straps of the harness.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I give you my bitch, the Smackdown general manager Stephanie McMahon," Trish announced out loud, as she yanked her strap on out of Stephanie's ass hole in one hard pull, "And her, now completely owned by me, ass hole!"

Cameras focused in on Stephanie spreading her ass cheeks and exposing her gaping butt hole which looked like it would never close again, and after a few seconds a liquid which could have only been Trish's cum slowly slid out the brunette's busted wide open back door and slowly began running down her legs.

Trish left Stephanie staying in this position of utter submission for a long minute before feeding her the ass flavoured dildo, pushing the fake dick past her lips and into her throat, the broken McMahon taking the strap on all the way down her gullet without complaining or gagging.

The blonde carelessly fucked the brunette's throat for a few moments before pulling out of her mouth and rubbing it all over Stephanie's face and wiping it in her hair before putting it back in the briefcase presented to her and taking out a collar and a lead.

"On your knees." Trish ordered.

Stephanie obeyed without question, which made Trish smile.

"Stephanie, I have some good news, well, good news for me. In the fine print of that contract you signed, not only did it say you would have to perform in HLA live on PPV if you lost, but you would also have to do whatever your partner, or partners, in the HLA said for 24 hours. So that means for the next 24 hours I own you and your ass hole!" Trish paused for cheers, "And believe me Stephanie, I'm going to use you and your ass hole as much as I fucking want." The audience cheered again, "But not here." The audience booed for the first time since Trish came to the ring, "These people deserve a wrestling main event, and that's what they're going to get, while we go back to my hotel room and celebrate you're new role as my bitch." Trish turns to leave, before turning back, "Oh, silly me, I almost forgot to collar you. After all, every bitch should have a collar, and I was even nice enough to get one especially for you. Here, why don't you tell the audience what it says?"

Stephanie whimpered, and then whimpered again once she had read the words on the collar's tag to herself before speaking them out loud, "Trish's bitch."

Trish smiled, leant down, and strapped the collar around Stephanie's neck before straightening up, turning and walking away, pulling on the lead to force Stephanie to follow her.

Without needing to be told Stephanie crawled after Trish, head bowed and shame filling her body at this latest humiliation.

As Trish slid underneath the rope, followed closely by Stephanie, Eric grabbed the microphone and said, "Ladies and gentlemen, if you enjoyed this tune in to RAW tomorrow night were we will have full details on the next time you can see the next big thing in professional wrestling today, HLA! Say it with me folks, HLA, HLA, HLA!"

With the sound of the audience chanting HLA ringing in their ears Trish led Stephanie down the ramp and into the back, her mind racing of all the nasty little things she was going to do to her new bitch once she got her back to her hotel room.

As for Stephanie, much to her shame, her pussy dripped and ass hole clenched excitedly at the thought of the abuse she was in for as Trish's bitch, as she crawled after her new owner.

MTL17
MTL17
2,008 Followers