HLA: Hot Lesbian Anal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

But Trish soon began to tire and the Canadian began to worry if she had the strength to complete her plan to completely turn Stephanie into her bitch. After all, she had already had a gruelling match previous to this session of HLA, and Trish's desire to hurt Stephanie had caused the blonde bombshell to get carried away and use too much strength in fucking Stephanie's ass too early so it wasn't surprising she was tired. What she needed was a rest, but luckily Trish had prepared for such an event and had a plan.

"You know what bitch? I really don't see why I should be doing all the work. After all, your the bitch here, not me. So I think it's about time your lazy ass started doing some work around here." Trish said, pretending to sound thoughtful, before pulling out of Stephanie and smacking her on the ass, "Wait here slut, I'll be right back."

Leaving Stephanie where she was Trish rolled out of the ring, grabbed a steel chair, rolled back into the ring, set the steel chair up in the centre of the ring and sat down on it.

Trish patted her legs a few times and waited for Stephanie to come to her.

Looking over her shoulder Stephanie saw Trish sitting on that chair with the most wicked smile she'd ever seen before, and then the horror of what the blonde wanted her to do hit Stephanie and her blood boiled, but what other choice did she have?

Inwardly cursing Trish the GM of Smackdown straightened herself up turned around and tried to walk over to where the blonde was sitting.

"Stop!" Trish commanded before Stephanie could even take a step, "On your knees. I want you to crawl to me like the bitch that you are."

Stephanie gritted her teeth in anger, but did as she was told, slowly getting on her hands and knees and crawled to her tormentor.

Stephanie then stood up in front of Trish and looked down at the strap-on Trish was wearing. She could not believe that her throat and ass could take in such a beast. After looking at the strap-on, Stephanie looked up at Trish's face, and anger washed over her.

"What the hell are you waiting for Stephanie, let's go already, ride my dick bitch!" Trish commanded.

Sticking her dildo upwards, Trish gave Stephanie a look that said, get your fucking ass on here. Stephanie was fuming, standing in front of millions, naked, all ready savaged by Trish, but now, being forced to impale herself on the monster in between Trish's legs. With no choice, Stephanie stepped over Trish so that her ass hovered above the dildo. Grabbing the shaft, Trish positioned the head of the strap-on so that it was rubbing against Stephanie's asshole. With no warning, Trish then quickly grabbed Steph by the hips and shoved her down onto the strap-on so that the head went up Stephanie's asshole.

"Start riding Stephanie, ride it like Smackdown depends on it," Trish began, "Oh wait, it does!"

Trish started to laugh as Stephanie slowly but surely lowered herself onto Trish's strap-on, grunting in anger as she slid down centimeter by centimeter on it. Without warning Trish grabbed Stephanie's shoulders and pulled her all the way down onto the strap-on, forcing all 12 inches back into the deepest depths of Stephanie's bowels. Once her ass banged against Trish's thighs, Stephanie's mouth hung open, no sound escaping from it, as the pain went through her body.

With a wicked smile on her face, Trish looked at Stephanie's pain and acted on how she felt about it. She spit into Stephanie's open mouth, before slapping Stephanie across the face.

"Let's go whore," Trish ordered, "Fuck my cock with your slut ass you bitch!"

That was the last thing Stephanie wanted to do, but as much as she didn't want to impale herself on Trish's dildo, she didn't want to lose Smackdown even more than that. Putting her hands onto Trish's shoulders, Stephanie started to lift herself up off the dildo, before dropping herself back down onto Trish's strap-on. Slowly but surely, Stephanie created a pace for herself as she rode Trish's strap-on, like she was told.

Sitting in her chair, Trish revelled at the sight in front of her. There was Stephanie McMahon, bouncing on her strap-on, and as Trish looked into Stephanie's eyes, she could tell that Stephanie was in hell right now. Putting Stephanie in hell was what Trish wanted to do, but what she wanted to do even more was make that bitch, her bitch. Pretty soon, Trish would have Stephanie begging to be her bitch, begging to be fucked up the ass by the women's champion. But releasing Trish from her mouth watering thoughts was the sight of Stephanie's even more mouth watering breasts slowly bouncing up and down as Stephanie slid up and down on her strap-on.

Trying to accomodate her ass onto the strap-on, Stephanie was actually glad Trish let her fuck herself at her own pace. It may have been a blessing in a way, but that did not hide the fact that Stephanie was still riding a strap-on attached to Trish Stratus, naked, in front of the entire world. Just as Stephanie got a steady rhythum going, Trish reached around with both hands and spanked Stephanie's ass. She then held onto her asscheeks and started to shake them around in her hands.

"Let's go Stephanie, fucking fuck my dick already! Faster you dumb bitch!" Trish demanded.

"I'm...not...your...bitch..." Stephanie groaned in between breaths.

"You will be you nasty slut...you will be...now then FASTER!" Trish said, realizing Stephanie is on the verge of cracking.

Trish didn't call Stephanie her bitch that time, but Stephanie responded to her remarks by saying she wasn't Trish's bitch. Trish realised that Stephanie had her own future in mind, subconciously at least, and her future was to be Trish's bitch.

Just as Trish had wanted, Stephanie started to bounce on the strap-on faster, sending not only sensations into Stephanie's ass, but to Trish's pussy from the clit stimulator on the strap-on. On top of that, the faster Stephanie bounced, the faster her boobs did as well, and Trish's eyes were locked on those big titties of the Billion Dollar Princess. As Stephanie held onto Trish's shoulders to give herself leverage, in order to bounce on the strap-on even more, Trish moved her hands from Stephanie's ass to Stephanie's breasts, squeezing them in her hands. Sure they were fake, but to Trish, they felt great. Leaning her head down, Trish starts to lick on Stephanie's nipples, causing them to become erect. Once she coated Steph's nipples in her saliva, Trish looked around and motioned for the cameramen.

"Get a close up on this whore's big titties...look at how erect they are in my hands!" Trish said, mocking Stephanie.

The Cameramen took 5 different angles on the shot of Stephanie's breasts, and the close ups appear on the titantron. Trish and Stephanie both look over to the screen and see just how erect Stephanie's nipples have become. A grin came on Trish's face as she saw a bit of her handy work on the big screen, Stephanie however, closes her eyes and starts to wildly ride the strap-on in hopes that Trish would be satisfied and just want to stop. As Stephanie did so, it became harder for Trish to get a grip on Stephanie's breasts. Letting go of Stephanie's Billion Dollar boob job, Trish moved her hands back around to Stephanie's ass and started to spank it over and over.

"Slow down you filthy overzelous whore!" Trish hollered, "Come back all the way down and start shaking you slut ass on my cock!"

Trish finished her command with a wild series of slaps on Stephanie's ass, causing it to ripple wildly. As ordered, Stephanie drops all the way down onto Trish's strap-on and starts to shake her backside from side to side. Meanwhile, Trish moved her hands back onto Stephanie's breasts and starts to push them together before groping them in her hands. Trish manages to trap Stephanie's nipples in between her fingers and pulls on them a bit. Once she let go, she causes Stephanie to moan out once more. Trish then leans her head down once more and starts to suck on Stephanie's left nipple as she squeezes both of her breasts in her hands.

"Mmmmmmmm." Stephanie moaned, trying to hide her enjoyment.

Her ass had gotten used to the anal dweller in it, and Trish was working over her tits like no one else ever had. What was happening to her, how could this happen to her? How could Stephanie McMahon allow herself to enjoy such debasement from Trish Stratus? As Stephanie was lost in her own questioning thoughts, she felt a hard slap on her breasts, causing her to yelp.

"I love playing with big titties like these!" Trish exclaimed, "Once you're my bitch Stephanie, I am going to be playing with this rack everyday!"

"I...will...never....be your...bitch!" Stephanie replied trying to speak what her mind was telling to believe.

"I beg to differ Stephanie!" Trish argued, slapping Stephanie's breasts again, "Now then start bouncing again!"

Trish then slapped Stephanie in her chest and in her face simulateously, and with anger in her eyes, Stephanie wanted to hit Trish back, but all she did was put her hands on Trish's shoulders and used the leverage to bounce up and down onto the strap-on. The pain Stephanie was feeling was gone... and now she was feeling some sparks of pleasure, which caused her to start frantically bouncing up and down on Trish's dildo. But Trish didn't want Stephanie to cum just yet, and she could tell that Stephanie was starting to enjoy the anal fucking, so Trish decides to bring everything to a screeching hault.

Trish then flops forwards off the chair, causing Stephanie to fall back first onto the canvas. Once she gets up on her knees, Trish pulls out of Stephanie and flips her over to pull on her ass cheeks and look inside Stephanie's asshole.

"Oh camera crew... get a look at what Stephanie has done to herself... get a nice close up!"

The camera crew listens to Trish, and once Trish looks at the titantron, she sees the gaping asshole of Stephanie McMahon, struggling to close once more. Trish then starts to blow into Stephanie's asshole, which causes Stephanie to squirm a bit, but something else catches Trish's attention, something that causes the women's champion to smile wickedly.

"Get up!" Trish commands in a firm tone. "Right now get up and get back on my dick!" Trish says, sitting back onto the chair. Lost in mindless lust, Stephanie gets up and walks to Trish and starts to hover her ass over Trish's strap-on again. "No no no, turn around, and spread your legs, I want the entire world to see just how dripping wet your pussy is!"

Stephanie blushes and looks down at her womanhood and sees that it has gotten incredibally moist. Was she really enjoy this that much? Before Stephanie could contemplate it, Trish turns Stephanie around and pulls her ass into the strap-on. As Trish pulls Stephanie downwards the WWE women's champion thrust upwards, penetrating Stephanie's asshole with her strap on once more, the dildo sliding through the brunette's loosened anal ring with ease this time, causing the GM to moan.

"Stop moaning whore." Trish said, delighting in pointing out how much Stephanie was enjoying this now as she smacked her ass, "Get that ass back on my cock. I want you to get every inch back in your butt hole were it belongs!"

Stephanie moans at Trish's words before lowering herself on the dildo, forcing inch after inch back into her backside until she was sitting on Trish's lap again with the 12 inch monster deep within her rectum once more.

Once every single inch was back inside Stephanie's ass Trish then reaches around and spreads Stephanie's legs, exposing her pussy to the crowd. Following that, Trish starts to slowly rub Stephanie's pussy, while she uses her other hand to grope Stephanie's breasts. Without needing to be told, Stephanie starts to bounce on Trish's dildo, and Trish starts to randomly thrust upwards.

"Cameraman! Get a close up at Stephanie's nasty slut pussy! Look at how wet it is!" Trish ordered, and once again, the close-up was put onto the titantron.

Stephanie saw the image before Trish did, and Stephanie could not believe it. No matter how many times she said it in her mind, Stephanie could not deny it any longer, she was enjoying this now, and she needed to cum. Her hands now going to her pussy, Stephanie tries to pleasure herself in this position, but Trish grabs her hands and stops Stephanie.

"Come on Stephanie, ride my girl cock! Fuck my strap-on with your sultry slut ass! I can tell from your pussy that you love this! The whole world can tell! Just admit it Stephanie, admit you love this, admit you love being fucked up the ass by another woman, tell the whole world how badly you need to cum from being fucked up the ass by another woman, tell them all how badly you need to cum from being fucked up the ass by me!"

"OOOOOH NNNO AAAH YEAH! I... I... FUCK ME! FUCK ME TRISH!" Stephanie shouted, giving up and swallowing her pride. The need to cum has become too great for someone like Stephanie. "FUCK ME UP THE ASS WITH YOUR STRAP-ON! MAKE ME CUM TRISH, I NEED YOU TO MAKE ME CUM!"

Trish starts to thrust harder for a few seconds, before stopping completely, and throwing Stephanie off her strap-on. Hitting the canvas, Stephanie was unsure about what was happening, but her hands immidiately made their way to her pussy, frantically rubbing at her womanhood to try and force an orgasm. But before any progress could be made, Trish jumps onto Stephanie and pulls her arms back, turns Stephanie over, and pins her down. Squirming around, Stephanie struggles to get her hands back to her pussy.

"You are such a fucking slut you know that?" Trish mocked, "You need to cum that badly huh?"

"Oh yes please Trish!" Stephanie replied finally not caring about the viewing audience.

"You want me to make you cum?" Trish asked.

"Yes, yes, yes, please make me cum, I need it more than anything!" Stephanie wept.

Trish grinned wickedly and said, "Then when I let go of your hands, you are going to turn around onto your stomach, put your ass in the air and spread your butt cheeks for me and my strap-on...you got that?"

Stephanie frantically nods her head yes.

Smiling wickedly Trish let go of Stephanie's hands and watched as the Billion Dollar Princess, the GM of Smackdown, and one of the most powerful people in the entire WWE Stephanie McMahon turned onto her stomach, pushed her ass up into the air, reached back and spread her butt cheeks for her.

The crowd cheered as several different shots were shown of the mighty Stephanie McMahon face down and ass up, spreading her ass for the women's champion, not that Stephanie cared. Stephanie was beyond caring what the crowd thought of her, or what the viewing audience, or the Board of Directors, or her own family, or what anyone might think of her, Stephanie needed to cum like she needed oxygen, and if spreading her ass in front of the whole world meant she got to cum then so be it. Nothing else mattered to her at that point.

Understanding how desperately the brunette needed to cum Trish saw a perfect opportunity to further torture Stephanie.

Placing the head of her strap on against Stephanie's horny, and still slightly gaping, ass hole Trish let her dildo rest there for a few moments, before sliding it up and down Stephanie's butt crack, squeezing pitiful moans out of the brunette as she did so. Still not content Trish began playfully smacking Stephanie's butt cheeks and hands with her strap on, making her soon to be bitch cry helplessly in frustration.

Trish could have spent hours torturing Stephanie this way, but Eric was signalling to her that they were running out of time.

Eric had made special arrangements so Trish would have what he had referred to as 'plenty of time to break the bitch', but the catch was they still had to leave enough time for the main event so after the PPV the viewers wouldn't be complaining, and although Trish doubted many of them would complain after the show she had given them she did understand that both she and Eric could get into a lot of trouble with the Board of Directors if this HLA segment overran.

So with that in mind Trish pressed her strap on to Stephanie's ass hole and prepared to penetrate it once more. But first...

"You want this in your ass hole bitch?" Trish questioned mockingly.

"YES!" Stephanie screamed frustratedly.

"Then beg for it." Trish demanded, "Beg for me to shove this big dildo up your ass! Let the whole world know that you want another woman to fuck you up the ass! Let them all know Stephanie McMahon is nothing but an anal whore who wants Trish Stratus to fuck her up her ass!"

Stephanie didn't want to do that, she didn't want to beg for it up the butt like some common anal whore, but her desperate to come body would let her do nothing but submit to Trish's perverted desires.

So Stephanie whimpered, shoved her face into the mat and gave up the last of her dignity.

"Fuck me, please fuck me Trish, I need it." Stephanie wept.

"Louder!" Trish ordered, smacking Stephanie's ass, "So that everyone can hear."

Stephanie swallowed, raised her head and then said firmly, "Please fuck me Trish. I want you... I want you to fuck me up the ass. I want your big dildo in my ass. I want you to butt fuck me like an anal whore."

"Louder bitch!" Trish screamed, beating Stephanie's sore ass over, and over, and over again.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me." Stephanie wept, the combination of the pain of the spanking and her desperate need to cum causing her to break down again, "Fuck me in the ass! Please Trish, I need you to shove that big dildo up my ass! I need another woman to fuck me up the ass! I'm nothing but an anal whore Trish, an anal whore who needs to be fucked up her ass by you!"

Stephanie's begging ended in a long moan as Trish thrust forward violently, spreading the brunette's loosened butt hole with ease and forcing the head of her strap on into Stephanie's ass hole.

There was still a little discomfort which Stephanie felt when Trish penetrated her pooper, and again as the women's champion added inch after inch back into her ass so horribly slowly, but the stimulation in her anal glands meant that Stephanie felt almost nothing but pleasure as Trish filled her ass with strap on dick. By the time Trish was balls deep inside Stephanie's bowels the Billion Dollar Princess was desperate for a hard butt fucking.

Unfortunately, she wasn't going to get it just yet.

With a firm grip of Stephanie's hips Trish began buggering the brunette, moving her dildo through her bowels at the slowest pace possible, torturing Stephanie with a gentle ass fucking when all she wanted was to have her butt hole brutally slam fucked.

Even though she was running out of time Trish would not deny herself the pleasure of making Stephanie McMahon hysterically beg her to fuck her in the ass while she publicly sodomised her, and Trish knew exactly how she was going to make Stephanie do it.

After slowly butt fucking the Billion Dollar Princess for quite a while Trish began slowly increasing the power behind her thrusts, building momentum until anally assaulting Stephanie at a almost hard pace, listening very carefully to the other woman's moans so that just when Stephanie was nearing the edge of orgasm Trish could cruelly slow down the ass fucking to prevent Stephanie from cumming, waiting until she had settled down and then gradually began to speed up again.

Trish did this so many times she literally had Stephanie crying because she wasn't being roughly butt fucked.

In her fragile state Stephanie didn't know how Trish could be so mean to her. Didn't the blonde know how badly she needed her ass fucked? She had done everything Trish wanted, she was even spreading her ass cheeks for her in front of millions of viewers around the world, what more did she want?

Of course, Stephanie knew what Trish wanted. She wanted to publicly humiliate and degrade her and she had done a fantastic job of it. And when she really thought about it Stephanie knew what Trish wanted her to do in order to get a real anal pounding. Trish wanted her to beg for it. Trish wanted Stephanie to beg her to fuck her harder in front of the whole world, and Stephanie had absolutely no problem with it. She couldn't possibly sink any lower than she already had and her need to cum was unbearable.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers