Holiday w/ Mistress & Her BF Day 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yep your little kitty is easily visible in that tiny skirt baby," she says.

Max says, "you both look gorgeous and sexy!" "I can see we'll have to keep our eye on her though," he says directing his stare at me.

So we all head down to the clubs at the beachfront. We have a couple drinks and then start dirty dancing together all three of us, most of the time with me in the middle of the sandwich. I can tell we are drawing attention from the crowd as more people gather round us and start dancing naughty too. At one point I'm bending over kissing my way down Miss's dress while Max grabs my hips and is gyrating away hehe. After a drink break I head to the ladies room to freshen up. I go for a pee and then wash my hands and face and reapply my lipstick. As I grab some paper towel to dry my hands I notice another girl in there. There's no-one else, just her and me. It's the really cute blonde I noticed watching us dancing earlier.

"Great outfit hun!" she says. "Cute little kitty too hehe."

Blushing, I say, "thanks, I noticed you too." "You look hot!"

She was wearing a glittery skirt, bit longer than mine hehe, and an open back halter top, low cut too and she has bigger boobs than me.

Walking closer to me she says, "I like your choker too, it's so cute."

I tell her, "oh thanks, but it's actually a collar."

Unexpectedly she hangs around and says, "oh a collar?" "Want to tell me what that's about hun?"

Well she hasn't been scared off yet, so I decide to tell her.

"Yes it's a collar, my Mistress's collar." "That's who I've been dancing with, my Miss and her boyfriend."

She has a cute grin on her face and says, "interesting, I wonder if she'd let me dance with you?"

"Only one way to find out," I say as I wink and grin at her.

She follows me out of the ladies as we find Miss and Max. Her name is Nikki, I find out. Then I introduce her to Miss and Max and ask if I'm allowed to dance with her.

"Of course baby," Miss says.

We all share another round of drinks and then head back to the dancefloor. Miss and Max start dancing together, keeping an eye on me and Nikki. She's a sexy dancer and we get a lot of attention as she dances close and rubs her body against me. Later I'm dancing in front of her, teasingly pushing my bum into her as Miss and Max dance really close, watching us. I bend over in front of Nikki, shaking my butt to the music, then I feel like being really naughty, so I reach back grabbing her hand and plant it right on my kitty, which isn't hard to do in such a short skirt. I feel her fingers explore me for a moment, then she cheekily wipes her hand across my lips. I sneak a lick of her fingers as they pass my lips. Nikki still dancing close behind me, with her hands on my hips as we sway to the music.

She leans over my shoulder a little and whispers to me as she grabs my hand, "you're not the only one not wearing panties hun."

With that she pulls my hand behind me and slides it under her skirt until I feel her slightly moist kitty lips. Without attracting too much attention, we keep dancing really close as I gently slip a finger inside her and tease a little for a moment. As I remove my hand from under her skirt, I turn around and look at her seductively as I lick and suck my finger like a lollipop.

Just then, Miss leans in and says loud enough for both me and Nikki to hear, "careful baby!" "If you tease her too much, you'll have to take care of her, if she wants that."

So then I touch her mouth with the finger I was sucking and with a cheeky grin I ask, "is that what you want Nikki?"

"Oh I'd be up for that!" she says, and so Miss invites her to come back to the hotel room with us.

Back in our room, Max pours us all a drink while Miss reminds me of the no clothes rule in the hotel room. So I obediently remove my fishnet top, untie my bikini top and take it off as Nikki unzips my skirt and lets it fall to the floor.

I step out of it and then Miss says, "baby you can leave your boots on."

So there I stand wearing just my sexy new boots and nothing else. Nikki is taking advantage and wandering her hands all over me.

"Quite a sexy little slave you have Ma'am," she says to Miss.

"Thank you Nikki" "She's quite talented too, shall I demonstrate?" Miss says.

"Hmm, why not Ma'am," Nikki replies.

So they both sit on the couch, Max brings some drinks.

Miss tells me, "come slave, kneel in front of us."

"Yes Miss," I reply and quickly get on my knees in front of them.

"It's time you take care of us after all that teasing," Miss says as both her and Nikki spread their legs a little.

Now I discover Miss isn't wearing any panties either, and I know exactly what she wants me to do. Miss is sitting one side of Nikki and Max is sitting the other. I start with Miss and move my head between her thighs, lightly licking at her kitty. Mmm she is wet already, must be all that dirty dancing hehe. As I tease her pussy lips with my tongue, I reach up between Nikki's thighs and run a finger up and down just between her kitty lips. Miss leans back into the couch as I slowly push my tongue inside her, tasting her wetness. I'm pushing my tongue in and out, flicking it over her clitti and then pushing it back inside her again, over and over. While I tongue Miss's kitty, I slip a finger inside Nikki as she starts grinding towards me. I use my thumb to rub her clitti while pushing my finger in and out. I also notice Max has dropped his pants as is slowly stroking his cock. Miss is starting to moan now and I take my tongue from her pussy to quickly lick Nikki's pussy lips and rub her clitti on my tongue a little. Nikki is getting worked up too so now I slide 2 fingers inside her and rub her clitti with my thumb again, while my mouth returns to Miss.

Miss is dripping by now and I slide 2 fingers inside her as well. She's slinking down on the couch a little so I move my tongue to her butt. Licking up her dripping juices and teasing her little butt hole with my tongue. She's moaning even more and I feel her hands on the back of my head now, pulling my face into her. As I finger her dripping pussy and rub her clit with my thumb, I slowly push my tongue into her butt. Miss moans so loud now and I can feel her starting to shake, so I drive my tongue all the way into her butt and wriggle my tongue inside her there. It's not long before I feel her pussy squeezing on my fingers. I start rubbing her clitti hard then, twisting and wriggling my tongue in her butt as she orgasms. I feel Miss's juices all over my face and all over my nose. All I can smell is the delicious scent of Miss's orgasm. Her butt clenches hard on my tongue as she moans, I manage to keep my tongue in her butt until her orgasm dies.

Looking up into Miss's eyes I see she has a big grin on her face now. I also notice Nikki is moaning louder, with my fingers still inside her as well. I take my fingers from Miss's still spasming pussy and slowly push one wet finger into Nikki's bum. She moans louder when I do that, I replace the fingers in her pussy with my tongue, pushing it all the in her as I slide my finger all the way into her butt. Leaving a free hand now, Max grabs it and wraps it around his rock hard dick. I slowly stroke him while pushing my tongue into Nikki's pussy as she starts moaning. With my finger all the way in her butt now I start moving it in and out slowly as her body starts shaking. I wrap my lips round her pussy and clit and start sucking at her as she starts to orgasm. I feel her juices flood my mouth as she cums hard, her butt squeezing my finger hard. I move my tongue from her pussy to her clit as I start sucking it harder and flicking it with the tip of my tongue. She has an intense orgasm and now my face, chin and neck are covered in both Miss and Nikki's sexy pussy juices.

After lapping up every drop that I can, I move over a little and turn my attention to Max, who is still using my hand in his to stroke his thick cock. My hand is already sticky with precum by now and he removes his hand from mine as I take over. I keep stroking him with my hand as I start licking the precum from the head of his cock, letting all 3 of them watch me do it. Then I take just the head in my mouth and wrap my lips around it and start sucking and rubbing my piercing all over. Max starts moaning and grunting a little already, so I move my hand down to massage his balls as I slide my lips down further on his cock, taking more of it into my mouth and sucking him. Miss, Max and Nikki are all sitting there watching my head move up and down as I start sucking Max hard, rubbing my tongue all over his hard shaft as I take most of it into my mouth.

Max grunts, "here it comes slave, don't spill it!" and I feel his balls go tight in my fingers as he's about to cum.

I keep my lips wrapped tight around his cock and as he starts erupting in my mouth. I take as much of him into my mouth as I can without gagging. I move my lips up and down his shaft a little milking him into my mouth as I feel his cock spasming on my tongue as he fills my mouth up. Finally he stops spurting his thick hot cum in my mouth and I slowly release his cock from my lips, keeping them tight so I don't spill a drop.

Then Miss orders, "open your mouth slave!"

So tilting my head back I open my mouth for them to view the mouthful of cum that I sucked from Max.

"Mmmm, now be a good girl and swallow it all slave."

Closing my mouth I nod my head and gulp it all down and open my mouth again for them to inspect.

"Very good my cock sucking slave," Miss says. Then to Nikki she says, "see I told you she has talent." "Shall we retire to the bed now?"

As we all move over to the bed, Miss, Max and Nikki strip off. Miss pushes me onto the bed, on my back. She grabs something from her bag of toys. Uh oh, it's that double dildo again. Miss crawls on top of me and presses one end of the dildo to my mouth.

She says, "don't worry baby, we'll give your other holes a rest tonight."

Then she pushes half of the dildo into my mouth. She waits until I stop gagging and relax, then she straps it around the back of my head. Now I'm laying there unable to speak because I have a dildo strapped in my mouth and Miss suggests to Nikki that she should ride the other half. Nikki doesn't waste much time. With her legs either side of my head, she slides her wet kitty down on the dildo until I can feel her wet pussy lips on my chin and my nose.

Then Miss hands Nikki something else and says, "you might like to try these on her too hun."

I can't see what it is because Nikki is facing the other way, all I can see is her thighs around my face and her sexy little bum. Nikki starts moving up and down on the dildo and already I can feel some of her juices dripping down my chin and neck. As she starts riding my mouth I feel the other half of the dildo pushing into my throat a little at times. I guess after today I'm used to having something in my mouth, so I just relax and take it, concentrating on watching Nikki's pussy lips as they slide up and down the other end of the dildo. I watch as she rides it all the way to the end and I catch a glimpse of Miss bending over the end of the bed and I hear her moan as Max pushes inside her from behind. Just as I'm relaxing with the dildo almost fucking my throat while Nikki grinds onto it, I feel a cold object on my left nipple. Suddenly my eyes widen and I try to yelp as I feel Nikki place a clamp on my nipple. Uhhh mumbling whimpers around the dildo in my mouth, I hear Miss moan with approval as Nikki places the other clamp on my right nipple. I hear the clatter of metal, I can only guess that the two clamps are connected by a chain.

To my surprise I feel a bolt of pain rush through my body as it becomes clear there is 3 clamps all connected. I mumble a loud yelp as Nikki places the third clamp on my clit. Everyone can hear my mumbled whimpers now as I suddenly realise what Miss gave Nikki to play with. Me! She is letting Nikki use me as a sex toy, for her amusement and pleasure. I feel the tugging at my nipples and clit as Nikki pulls on the chain a little. I can feel my nipples growing hard and my clit is getting swollen and sore. Nikki keeps pulling on the chain more and more as she grinds harder and harder on the dildo strapped to my mouth, causing the other end of it to really fuck my throat now. I hear Miss in between moans, she tells Nikki to pull the chains harder. Nikki doesn't hesitate and pulls the chains really hard and the clamps feel like they are going to rip my nipples and clit off. It hurts a lot and I almost manage a scream through the dildo that's fucking my mouth while Nikki grinds down hard, her juices dribbling down my neck now.

Nikki reaches down grabbing my hands and placing them on her breasts. I start squeezing and caressing her boobs while she grinds hard on the dildo about to orgasm. Just as she starts moaning louder and her body starts shaking, I feel Miss's tongue teasing my pussy lips while Max fucks her from behind. I can feel Nikki's juices running down the dildo and landing on my lips as she cums hard while I pinch and gently pull at her nipples. My lips and chin get covered in her juices and I'm unable to lick it off because the other half of the dildo is forced down my throat as Nikki climaxes.

"Mmmmm, that was very good slave," she says.

She pulls on the chain again, causing the the clamps to pull hard on my nipples and clitti while Miss is tonguing my pussy. The clamps don't hurt so much now with Miss's tongue in my pussy and I can feel I'm getting wet and highly aroused. Suddenly Miss removes her tongue from me and moves forward to Nikki's mouth and kisses her as Max starts pounding her faster from behind. Nikki is slowly starting to ride the dildo again as her arousal builds again and I hear Miss moaning into her mouth and I can feel her body shaking above me. Miss is moaning louder and louder and I feel her grab the clamp on my clit and start tugging at it as her orgasm builds. My body is writhing on the bed while Nikki starts riding my mouth dildo again. Miss is moaning loud as she cums hard, tugging the clit clamp even harder when she cums. Max slows down his fucking as Miss settles down again and kisses Nikki before returning her tongue to my body. Licking along my open thighs, Miss pushes my legs up and next I feel her tongue pressing at my butt. Nikki starts tugging at the chains repeatedly as she grinds harder and harder on the dildo. It's like she's pushing down to force the dildo to fuck my mouth now.

All I can do is lay there at their will, being their willing sex toy. I give in to the sensations as I feel Miss's tongue push into my butt. Feeling all 3 clamps being pulled by Nikki's hand on the chain. Miss's tongue in my butt, the dildo fucking my throat as Nikki rides it hard. My body gives in and I start shaking and wriggling on the bed as my orgasm builds. My back arches slightly as a huge wave of pleasure washes over me. Nikki pulls hard on the chain and the feeling of the clamps pulling my nipples and clit is too much and I fall into orgasm. I can feel my pussy contracting and my butt clenching on Miss's tongue as I cum so hard. Nikki is still riding the dildo that's strapped to my mouth, forcing the other half to fuck my throat as I orgasm.

As my mind returns to me I notice Max is starting to fuck Miss faster again from behind. He is starting to grunt a little and Miss is beginning to moan again. She removes her tongue from my butt and laps up my juices dripping from my pussy. Nikki is grinding down hard and I can sense she's about to cum again. I can feel Miss's hands gripping my thighs tight as Max keeps fucking her. Then I feel Miss remove the clamp from my clit and replace it with her mouth. I feel her lips grip my clitti tight and she starts sucking it. I only just notice I'm still pinching Nikki's nipples, harder now and Nikki is moaning and squealing, her juices running down my chin and neck.

I feel Miss is close to cumming again as I feel the vibrations of her moans right on my clit. It drives me wild, and with Nikki grinding on my face hard. Max fucking Miss hard from behind, it's not long before we all cum at the same time. One big mess of moans and squeals and a delicious mess of juices everywhere. Nikki grinds down hard and squirts a little as she has a huge orgasm, I feel her juices squirt all down my body. My little boobs and belly are wet and sticky with her juices now as my body shakes uncontrollably with Miss sucking hard on my swollen clit and moaning onto it. I hear Max's grunts as he pushes deep into Miss and cums hard, while Miss contracts hard on him as she cums again, causing her to suck so hard on my clit. I nearly pass out as I have a double orgasm with Miss's lips wrapped tight round my clit as she cums. Finally Miss collapses, resting her head on my belly, licking up some of Nikki's juices that she squirted on me. Nikki gently eases herself off the dildo and unstraps it, she pulls it from my mouth and laying down next to me we both lick the other end clean, tasting her orgasms. Max slips out of Miss and moves his cock to our mouths and me and Nikki lick it clean before he lays down on the bed to rest. Miss regains herself and takes the clamps off my nipples and moves over me, kissing me.

Grabbing my wrists, she ties them to the bed head and says, "we'll let you sleep like this tonight slave." "Nikki might want more of you in the morning."

I close my eyes as I lay there with my wrists tied to the bed, I can feel Miss and Nikki licking my neck, tasting Nikki's juices all over me as they snuggle either side of me to sleep.

12