The Black Widow

Story Info
An unsuspecting sub falls into a Mistresses web.
2.7k words
4.3
20.4k
16

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I approached the bar to get a drink, I wasn't expecting to strike a conversation with the beautiful woman sitting alone, drinking champagne and chatting with the bartender. If I had to of guessed, I would have expected her significant other was returning soon or maybe her friend would be joining her but I'd later learn she had other plans when she went to that bar on this evening.

When I was waiting for the bartender to mix my drink, she engaged me in a casual conversation right away. She knew she caught my eye as I was walking up. She laughed at my terrible ice breaker and introduced herself as Sam.

After I got my drink I looked around at a mostly crowded bar and checked my phone waiting for a phone call or text message from a friend. To my surprise, I look up from my phone to Sam staring at me and telling to have a seat next to her.

I've got time to kill and a full drink, so I sit down. Soon we are laughing, talking current events, politics and I've built up a small tab at the bar. She's very quick witted and sharp. After about an hour or so of talking with Sam, I get a text from my friend wanting to meet at another bar close by.

Without missing a beat, Sam says that it looks like I need to get going and I confirm I should get my tab. She tells me it's a shame I need to leave so early and that she had enjoyed our conversation.

Something tells me I should bail on my friend or at least stay for a bit longer. I put my phone in my pocket, look up and smile and tell her I have time for one more.

By now the bar has died down a bit, and a small booth in the back corner has opened up. It's perfect for people watching or having a private/intimate conversation and Sam mentions that it's her favorite spot in the bar, so we move at once.

As we move to the booth, I catch a better view of Sam's body. Her figure is slim and curvy, with long dark hair, and she's dressed for a night on the town. Her beauty lights up a room and catches the eye of everyone near. Sam is definitely older than most women I date but the way she carries herself and her elegance has me fixated.

As we sit down, Sam gets much closer than before and puts her hand on my leg as we talk. As I finish up my drink, Sam asks if I will walk her home before I meet my friend.

'Of course' I reply. We get our tabs, and head to the door. I help her with her coat, and she immediately wraps her arm around mine and begins to lead the way to her home.

Our walk was quick but full of laughs. As we got to her house, she thanked me for walking her home and asked if I'd come in for a drink.

Looking into her eyes, I knew I was in for more than a drink. After entering her house, Sam points me towards a couch and tells me to take a seat while she grabs some drinks. She returns with a bottle of wine and two glasses.

As we drink our wine, things begin heating up physically and soon we are making out while she is straddling me laying on my back.

As I reach for her breasts she grabs my wrists and pushes them back to my side with a smile on her face. She asks if we should move to her room and I reply yes with a smile.

When we entered her room, she immediately laid on the bed and I carefully joined her. She knew exactly how to turn me on and make me want more. Little did I know, Sam had me exactly where she wanted me to be. She turned and said she had a surprise but I couldn't see it until she wanted me to and soon Sam was putting a blindfold on me.

She teased my senses with her smell and touch as I attempted to move the blindfold to peak. She knew what I was doing and soon said I was cheating and suggested tying up my hands. We laughed as she slowly and gently tied my hands and then my feet to the four posts of her bed. She continued to tease me with her smells and soft touch before she stood up and said it's time for the some fun.

I can hear Sam going through things but unable to peak. Soon she's back near me and now has my cock in her hand. As she plays with me she tells me she loves when a man pleases her and asks me how I could please her. I tried to think of all the ways I'd love to go down on her and have my way, and I hear Sam laugh as I tell her what I'd love to do go her. She asks how I plan to do all of this when I'm tied up and laughs again.

Sam leans over and removes the blindfold from my eyes and I see her now wearing nothing but a sexy piece of lingerie. My cock is so hard and ready as I think to myself I'm about to get lucky with this beautiful woman I just met at the bar.

Whispering in my ear, she tells me how she knew I'd been looking at her the whole night. She is right, I couldn't help myself. Sam laughs and tells me maybe I've bit off more than I can chew.

Sure she doesn't mean that; I tell her how beautiful she is and try to lean in for a kiss but she just out of range because I'm still tied up. Having almost forgot I can't move, Sam looks at me and we laugh together.

At this point, I sensed a change in Sam's personality as she ran her nails over skin. While I lay tied to her bed, like a insect trapped in a spiders web, nothing could have prepared me for what I was about to experience. There was a change in her tone that I can only describe as authoritative. She was no longer asking me questions, she was giving me orders.

Again playing with my cock, Sam began to expertly tie a piece of rope around my cock and balls. I start thinking to myself, what is going on but before I can make any type of protest, Sam is again in my ear telling me I'm now her property.

My stomach drops. Still aroused by the beautiful woman who has now tied me up in her bed, I start realizing how vulnerable I was. I've never had this feeling in a sexual experience.

Sam is teasing me in every worst way now. My balls are already swelling and I can see precum forming at the tip of my cock.

Sam stands and tells me it's time for the main surprise and replaces my blind fold. As I lay there unable to see what she's doing I can't help but think what more of a surprise could she have for me.

She returned to my side, removed the blindfold and to my surprise I see Sam now naked and in her hands is a harness with a large dildo attached. My eyes got big and I begin to say something to ask what she plans to do with that but she stops me and tells me not to worry about a thing.

I watch as she slowly steps into the harness and tightens it's straps. She puts on a pair of medical gloves and reaches for a bottle of lube.

I've never done anything like this before but soon Sam is playing with my asshole with a well lubed finger. I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy it.

Sam expertly introduces new toys to my asshole and finally begins to insert the strap on's dildo. Slowly she entered me, little by little until she was fully in. My eyes roll back as I feel her dildo rub against my prostate. I've never felt this type of pleasure before.

My cock still tied up and now throbbing in Sam's hand, she reminds me that she's just begun to have fun as she rocks her strap on in and out of my asshole.

My whole body shakes, I feel waves of euphoric energy go through my body. Sam tells me I'm taking her cock well and asks if I'm ready to further submit to her.

Things continue to escalate as Sam has her way with me. She tells me she wants to show me her dungeon. For the first time, I'm starting to get scared.

Dungeon? What does she have planned for me? Should I say no? What if she doesn't stop?

Sam sits on my chest as she encourages me to serve her as I said I wanted to before. I agree to her demand. Sam quickly places a collar around my neck, untied me from her bed and led me on a leash to her basement dungeon.

In the center of the room is a bench similar to what I've seen in porn before. I see a number of floggers, whips, paddles, and toys I've never seen before neatly organized across the room. Sam is no stranger to this type of play, she is a seasoned vet.

In a dominate voice, Sam points at the ground in front of her and tells me to knell in front of her. I at once get on all fours and do as she demands.

Sam begins walking around the space collecting items she will soon use. As she does, she reminds me of my willingness to follow her from the bar to her home. She asks me if I regret my choice.

I respond telling her "No Sam", and before I am able to finish saying her name... I feel the thud of a heavy flogger across my back.

"MISTRESS Samantha is how you will address me going forward." She demands.

'Yes Mistress Samantha' I reply.

Samantha returns me to my feet and leads me to the bench in the center of the room. She hands me a bunch of rubber bands and instructs me to put a few above my elbows and knees. Once I did, she instructed me to lay on the bench and she began to secure me to the table using the attached restraints.

I'm almost completely immobile. She pulls on the rubber bands near my knees and moves them to my thigh and lets them snap on my skin. From behind me she begins flogging my ass.

The impact of the flogger turns to a slight sting as she continues flogging me. The rhythm speeds up and I try not to whimper or scream.

To my surprise, she stops flogging me and rubs my now tender ass with her hand. Soon Sam is inserting a plug into my ass. Once inserted, she tells me to enjoy and suddenly I feel vibrations and pulsing happening inside of me from the plug.

I feel my muscles contracting with the pulsing that's directly on my prostate. It feels like I'm about to cum but never reach climax. The sensation is more pleasurable than painful, but physically draining. Mistress Samantha milks my cock until I feel I've been drained more times than I thought possible.

Sure she had finally got her fill of fucking my asshole and milking my cock, she removed the plug that had been inserted. I have a sigh of relief as she approaches the front of me.

She tells me I'm learning quickly how to be her submissive toy, but have a long road ahead. She has a sense of nurture that is comforting after having been put through what has been one of the wildest experiences in my life. With her soft touch on my still restrained body, she asks "You do still want to please me right?"

"Yes Mistress, anything for you" I reply.

She smiles and I feel her soft touch again turn to nails on my skin. What have I gotten into?

Samantha says "Good, because I haven't came yet".

My stomach drops. I feel drained, my muscles are weak, and I am still completely bound at her will.

I fight against my bondage and she laughs with excitement. "Ohhhh, you don't wanna leave already do you?" She mocks.

"No Mistress..." I reply defeated.

Mistress is wearing her strap on again, now with an even larger dildo. She forces me to suck on it to get it wet as she tells me this is about her pleasure and not mine.

She slowly inserts the dildo into my ass and begins fucking me. She speeds up and is balls deep pounding me. I scream out as I feel my prostate again sending waves through my body.

Samantha snaps the rubber bands on my thighs repeatedly. My cock and balls ache with every bit of movement. My body is shaking and I can feel my eyes start producing tears.

Samantha now has a wand vibrator she's using to please herself as she fucks my ass. Her moans of pleasure sync with my screams.

It's oddly beautiful, and for a moment I feel out of body as I close my eyes and picture the two of us in the moment.

I don't know how long this continued before she finally pulled out of me. She teases me again with the smell of her beautiful pussy just inches in front of me but out of reach.

Samantha steps out of her harness as she tells me that she's pleased with me. She tells me she thinks I've earned the reward of sleeping in the bed with her instead of tied up in her dungeon.

"Thank you Mistress" I say exhausted as her soft touch runs all over my body. She tells me men must remain locked if they sleep in her bed however and quickly puts my cock into a chastity device. I watch her lock me up and put the key on a chain she wore around her neck.

Released from the restraints Samantha leads me to her bathroom where she tells me to draw a bath for her. I wash up separately in the shower as she soaked in the tub.

Finished with my shower, Samantha has me join her at the side of her bath. I rub her feet at her demand and as she soaks. Once finished with her bath, she leads me back to her bedroom.

As I lay there exhausted, Samantha in my arms, and my cock completely milked, drained, and locked in chastity, I feel as though a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I feel a great sense of peace and fall asleep quickly.

I wake up in the morning to Samantha still by my side. She rolls over and smiles at me as she says good morning and suggests that we get breakfast.

Still locked in chastity, I get dressed expecting she will unlock me before we leave. Before we leave, Samantha grabs my cock through my jeans and tells me I'll get released after breakfast and kisses me softly on the cheek.

My cock aches from wanting to become hard again. "Thank you Mistress" I say as we head out the door.

As we eat breakfast, Samantha tells me she wants me to come over again next week. I tell her I would love to and I see her smile with delight.

After we finish our food and ask for our check, Samantha asks me for my phone number. Waiting for the waitress to return with the tab, Samantha excuses herself to the bathroom.

As the check arrives, I receive a text message from a number I don't know.

I open the message and it reads "See you next week slave" with a picture of Samantha holding the key to my chastity leaving in a Uber.

I reply "Thank you Mistress"....