Hollywood Benefits Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After what seemed to be just too damn long, we finally made it to her house and after rushing up her steps and basically breaking down her door, we were already getting undressed as both of us had flung our shoes to places we’d never find them again and Kristin had my shirt off already. As she rubbed my chest, I brought her eye to eye with me and I reached under her beautiful hair and brought the top of the dress that wrapped around her neck over her head and slid the dress all the way down, me going with the dress, leaving tiny kisses on her breasts and stomach and thong-covered pussy, along her legs until I reached the bottom and she threw the dress off with her foot. I then stood up, and saw Kristin in all her beauty, just standing in a black thong as her pert tits looked simply amazing. She took my hand and led me to her bedroom where I automatically went for her tits. I sucked on her perfect sized nipples, which elicited a slight moan from Kristin; she went all over my back, loving my tongue licking all around. She pulled me off for just a second as she locked eyes with me while she lost her thong and her perfect landing strip was revealed to me, and finally I saw her in all her naturalness. I went to lay her on the bed, but she stopped and said, “I like to be on top 1st.” so I lay down on the bed instead.

My cock now jutted out in the air, full hardness, the flagpole if you will was then grabbed by Kristin who then began to snake her way up and around my shaft, as she squeezed the tip gently, bringing forth a drop of pre-cum, taking it between her lips, and when she was finished with that, she went to suck on my cock again, like earlier in the night, her head was going up and down now at a nice pace, Kristin was doing just as good if not better then earlier in the night. I felt my balls tighten up for the 2nd time in maybe a little over an hour and I unleashed a flood of jizz into her mouth. She milked it for all it was worth, not letting up until she had every drop in her mouth and swallowed. When she did swallow, she smiled, saying she loved my taste the 1st time and wanted more of it. Now it was time for sex.

Ready to go again, Kristin climbed over me and started to position herself as she climbed onto my cock. Groping her breasts in my hands, I made sure she was ready for when I penetrated her hole, and a long sigh or contention, let me know I was doing the job well.
The inside of her pussy was better with my cock inside rather then my fingers. Kristin was tight without a doubt, I would figure her being a Yoga fanatic would have her having sex quite a bit, but still I went on as I felt myself go deep inside of her, then I bottomed out completely in her. She loved me; it was almost like we were meant for each other, the perfection of my cock inside of her. She grinded into my cock for a short while until she started bouncing up and down. I mauled her tits basically; I just loved the way they looked. Then I stopped her and flipped her over as I was on top now and I had all the power, the way I like it. I rubbed my head of my dick against her clit with rub of her slit before re-entering her. I felt her hands move onto my ass to guide me in her, and I re-entered, a moan escaping her lips before I lowered myself to kiss her. I began to piston in and out of her pussy at a fast pace this time; Kristin’s moans were music to my ears, as I wanted her to have such a huge orgasm. Kristin wrapped herself tightly around my body now, as she wanted as much cock as possible inside of her pussy. I just went with reckless abandonment inside her pussy, and her magic words came next. “I’m Cumming WIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLL!!!” She dragged out my name as I felt her body shake with force as a huge orgasm had struck her.

As she subsided, I slowly began to work my pace down, but I still had one more load ready to explode, and I wanted to see what it would be like if that load went into that ass of hers. I suggested to her, and before I knew it, she had flipped on all fours and I was ready to push my cock into that ass of hers. It’s no J-Lo size, and most of the time on the show, it doesn’t do it justice, because she never wears anything that showcases it, but she had a sweet ass. My cock was more then lubed up, so I slid it in preparation up and down her crack and then positioned it right at her asshole. I went in with a couple of inches, but Kristin was begging for it all, so I worked all of my cock inside her ass. The tightness was an unbearable pleasure. I loved every second of it, and apparently Kristin did too as she started talking sexily to me as I banged her from behind. “Oh Will, Your cock feels great, please unload in my ass, I need it bad.” I was gonna give her all I had. I reached around and grabbed my 2 handfuls of her tits again, just loving the feeling and position I was in, but it wasn’t gonna last long. I stuck my cock in all the way and left it there as spurt after spurt of my cum went into her ass and with a long loud moan from Kristin and pop releasing my cock from her ass, we were spent.

As I lay there in her bed, Kristin down on my cock, cleaning me off, I looked over at the clock. 12:01 AM. I had made it past midnight. Amazing. 12 hours with the lovely Kristin Davis. I didn’t want it to end. Kristin was done down below and came up to cuddle. I was forced to get my clothes together and leave, but Kristin gave me her address and phone number before leaving and told me that she herself would pay for a flight back to New York if I ever wanted to visit her again. I assured her I would take her up on that, and with one last sensual kiss, the night was over.

So I’m here in my Hotel on Thursday night, not knowing how everything will turn out for me. I promise my next story will be on Eliza Dushku, as everyone was in anticipation for that after Kirsten Dunst made that date for me. I’ll tell you how my Sex In The City trip finished up and then Eliza. I need my sleep now, so I’ll get back to you in a matter of time.

Sincerely,
Will Frazier (L.A. Times Critic)

12