All Comments on 'Home For Mom's Birthday'

by Toolboy5

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
TOOLBOY5 DOES IT AGAIN ! !

toolboy5 has created another bi family...who live out what others only fantasize about...and he does it so well...his "families" in their hot bi dad/son/mom action finally give to women like myself and my macho bi curious hubby...what most who write these type of posts constantly left out..until toolboy5 came along..so thanks to this writer and hoping you continue to do so...keep your "dirty" dialogue and hopefully scenerios where your families crave hot wet watersports action..as you told us about in your first chapters of the Sheldrakes...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
You do it again

Toolboy5 does it again. Toolboy5 puts on paper what all of us would love to do. I really enjoy reading these stories,and then fantasize about my own family as my wife and I fuck. She also enjoys the same fantasies and that makes it all the better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Sick!!!!!

Crap!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
And this is on which planet again?

I am going to go out on a limb; raise your hands of how many of your fathers would act like the clueless clown in this story. Wait, wait, OK...the number was zero. Now, how many of your fathers, when invited to join in with his wife and you as you fill her up with sperm would reach down, pull off your entire unit, intact, and hand it to you for study. Wait, wait, OK, that's 100%. I thought so.

The idea that my father would welcome me to his marital bed is an interesting conundrum. While I might have been intrigued, my respect for him as a man would have sunk to -0-. Your wife is your most valuable asset in the whole world, period. You don't invite guests, unless you're ill.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Beautiful

I came shitloads. best bi-incest story here, i adored how loving the mom and ad are. i cant get rid of my hard on.

Hog469Hog469over 11 years ago
Cumming

Fabulous writing!! It makes me cum.....

gabe85gabe85about 11 years ago
Love It!

Love the writing style. Not too long nor too short. Very descriptive allowing imagination to see the picture. Nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Read your story

I like stories that strike me a "possible". Yours never did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved it

Reminds me of my own favourite times in my parents bedroom. The only thing that feels better than having my mom plunge her sweet asshole up and down on my cock, is having my dads nine incher balls deep and spurting in my ass as mom rides me, and then licking our combined juices from moms double fucked ass. Heaven.

Client8Client812 months ago

Good start, but exclusively oral. Makes for good foreplay, but I want to hear about the fucking, esp dad and son

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous