Home Health Care

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zach laid back against the pillows, one knee drawn up, one arm over his eyes, panting. When he dared to look, Daniel had scooted up the bed and was next to him, smiling triumphantly.

"I hope you're happy with yourself," Zach said after a couple of minutes. Daniel just nodded. "Good, because as soon as I recover, it's my turn." And with that he rolled over on top of Daniel and straddled his torso. They kissed passionately as Zach rubbed against Daniel's steel-hard cock. Zach gave Daniel a satisfied smirk and continued to move his ass against Daniel until his dick was firmly wedged between Zach's cheeks. Daniel moaned into Zach's mouth and jerked his hips upward to get even closer to Zach, to get inside.

"Who's being impatient now, huh?" Zach queried. But when he looked down, he saw a flash of concern cross Daniel's face. "What is it baby? Am I being too rough?"

Daniel clenched his teeth in effort and said, "I've never done this before. I've never topped. What if. . ."

"Shhh. Technically, you aren't really on top. And you definitely have nothing to worry about." Zach leaned in kissed Daniel hard, pushing his tongue deeper into his mouth and tangling the two together. While Daniel was so distracted, he hardly heard the click of the lube opening. In a second, he felt one of Zach's hands reach around and grasp him, and slide his hand up and down his length, coating it in slick lube. Zach positioned himself at Daniel's cock and said, "I'm ready if you're ready." And then he pushed himself onto Daniel until he entered.

With near-excruciating deliberation, Zach moved up and down Daniel's length, almost to the point of pulling off. Each downward movement was a little further and soon, Zach was fully seated and filled completely for the first time in a very long time. Zach sighed deeply and happily and Daniel was a little surprised. He hadn't thought this was something that Zach would like. He might tolerate it, but he hadn't expected that Zach would enjoy it.

"God, you feel amazing," Zach said to Daniel.

Daniel couldn't respond now. His brain was beyond capacity as it tried to process the new sensations coursing through his body. Soon he gave up and let instincts rule as he slowly began to pump his hips up and into his lover's body. With his casted leg flat and bent at the knee, and his other leg bent upward, Daniel found he could only manage subtle movements, but still he knew he wouldn't last long.

Zach leaned over him and muttered, "Right . . . there. Oh yeah." As Daniel's thrusting found his prostate and pushed into him. Zach met the thrusts, increasing the feeling and force of their connection. With a hope that timing might be on their side, Daniel reached his hand out and fisted Zach's revived erection. He tried to move his hand at a pace to bring his lover release quickly, since Daniel knew it would be over soon. All the muscles in his body seemed to tense and stretch simultaneously as he felt his balls tighten and draw up. Then he was shouting Zach's name loudly as he erupted inside Zach and tried to thrust as far into his body as possible. Zach sat up at that moment, tipped his head back and moaned as his second orgasm ripped through him and shot his cream over Daniel's chest.

When the aftershocks had worn away, Zach fell forward onto Daniel's chest and rested with their heads together. Both men were breathing hard and their skin had the sheen of sweat that only comes from satisfying sex.

Daniel wanted to say something. He wasn't sure what, but he knew he had to say something. About a million thoughts were running through his mind, but he was far too dazed to latch onto any of them. And his throat felt raw from shouting. It was just possible that he had never felt this good in his entire life.

Zach spoke first. "Did you plan all of that? Did you just seduce me?" His head was right next to Daniel's ear, so his whisper was very quiet.

Daniel shook his head a little and chuckled. "Couldn't have. I never could have imagined you." He shifted and turned his head so he could kiss his lover. "You're the only one."

Zach smiled and said, "Good, because I plan on keeping it that way."

1...345678