Hooked Up Ch. 02

Story Info
Her training begins.
2.7k words
4.27
87.8k
20
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 05/28/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hairy4135
hairy4135
209 Followers

Tonya awoke the next morning with a strange taste in her mouth, she rolled over trying to remember the events, she wondered if they were real or just some horrible dream. She could heard her husband Rick coming down the hall and she sat up on the edge of the bed just as her entered the room.

'Oh you did wake up." He laughed, "Had just a little too much last night, did you?"

"I suppose so." She said with the sheet covering her lower body. She picked up her house coat on the foot of the bed and stood up pushing her arm into the sleeve, and pulling it over her shoulder.

"I'm heading out, a few of the guys are going to play a couple rounds of golf today. I'll be back later this afternoon." He said as he went into the bathroom. "Oh yeah, Robert called, it seems we left your purse last night, he said you could come by and pick it up later," He said coming out of the bathroom, he place a kiss on his lovely wife's forehead, "I'll see you this afternoon, have fun." Then he left her standing in the middle of their bedroom, dumb founded.

"Oh my God." She thought, "What if it were not a dream?" She continued to search her memory as she dressed, not know if what she had witnessed and done was real or not. When she was dressed she went to her car and drove back to the home of her husband's friend, to retrieve her purse, and leave or so she thought.

"OK, I'm not going to mention last night." Tonya said to herself as she drove to Robert's house, "I'll just get my purse and leave. He probably is not even there." He hart sank as she pulled up the long drive. There were four cars parked near the front door. "Shit!" she said under her breath, "That's ok just in and out."

Tonya rang to doorbell and waited for someone to answer, the door open and there stood her friend, Barbara Tally "Hey girl, it's so good to see you again. I was hoping we could catch up on the last few years." The dark haired woman said as she took he by the hand and pulled her into the voyeur of the big house. "Robert is expecting you, he's in the game room waiting for us to join them." She continued as she drug Tonya down the hall.

"Babs! I just need to pick up my purse. Do you know where it is?" the young wife informed her friend trying to pull her hand free.

"Oh yeah, Robert has it in here with." She answered as she led her into the big game room.

Tonya looked around the room. There were several big black men standing around, a couple were playing pool, one was standing behind the bar, Robert was playing cards with three other men at a table in one corner. Her purse was sitting on the table beside his hand. "Come on in girl, it's good to have you back." he called motioning his hand, for her to come over to him.

The two women walked across the room to the card game. Barbara went around to the other side and stood between two of the men facing Robert. One of the men wrapped his hand around her waist and let his hand rest on her hip, while the other one slipped his hand between her legs from behind. Tonya noticed his fingers working their way up he friend's thigh until they disappeared beneath her short skirt.

The unfortunate woman now knew it was not a dream, the events of the night before were real. Her knees became week and she stumbled into the black pimps chair catching herself she braced against the back of the chair. "R-robert, may I have my purse?" she asked timidly,

"Just wait little while, we thought you might like to join in on some more fun." He laughed as he looked around the table.

"I-I don't care what you guys do here, its none of my business, I just want to get my purse and leave."

"Ok, but before you leave you might want to see something." The big black man said standing and draping his arm over her shoulder. "Hey Tyrone, put the game on, Dog." He said pointing at a TV on a wall mount in the opposite corner. One of the tall younger black men playing pool turn around and punched the on button then the play button on a VCR, then a image of Tonya on her knees as Robert placed the head of his cock in her open mouth flashed on the screen.

The horrified woman watch as he stroked the shaft of his cock as she held the head in her mouth. Then she saw her cheeks puff out as he exploded inside of her and she saw he throat work the deposit down as she swallowed his load. She hung her head, then looked up "What are you going to do with that?" she asked Robert angrily.

"Nothing, if you don't want me to, but you'll have to give me a reason not to show to your husband and his friends. He said smiling down at her. " We have picture too, and if you don't want Tommy over there to run them down to the golf course then you need to stay a while and enjoy the day with us. But if you just want your purse then by all means take it an go."

She stood there looking around. The room had more people in it now. Two other white girls, who look to be just out of their teens and a young black women and an older black woman had entered the room.

She hung her head again, "Wa-What do you want me to do." She asked. Robert pulled her body tight to his side as he walked her over to a couch along one of the walls. He helped her sit down next to him. The older black woman sat on the other side of her.

Tonya looked across the room and noticed Barbara with her head in one of the black men's lap. Her lips wrapped around his cock and he head was moving up and down take the dick from the head to the base. In her right hand was a five dollar bill. Robert saw her watching "She didn't get he quota last night she owes me fifty dollars so she has to make it here doing what ever these guys will pay her for. And for what ever she can get." Robert whispered in Tonya's ear. "Looks like Joe-Joe is getting a bargain blowjob.

The black woman took her hand and placed three pills in her palm, "Her honey, take these they'll help you relax. She said handing the white wife a drink. "My name is Elsa, but most of the girls call me El." She said smiling.

Elsa looked to be in her 50's she was around 5' 9" tall and looked to weigh around 180lb she had very large DDD breast The she pushed her soft body up closer to Tonya Squeezing her between herself and The black pimp. "Lit'l Susan, show our new friend how we entertain our guest." She said to the young blonde who was talking with Tyron by the pool table.

The young woman walked to the middle of the floor just as music started to play and began to move her body. Slowly very slowly she removed her clothing until she was wearing only a pair of three inch hills. She lay down on the floor right in front of Tonya, and began to move her hands up and down her body.

The cute slid up close to the three on the couch with her feet nearly touching Tonya's. She lay on her side and pointed her right foot towards the ceiling. Tonya saw the neatly trimmed blonde bush just above the girl's budding clit. The girls placed the middle and index fingers of her left hand on her pussy lips and spread them apart then she slid her middle finger inside, as she looked deep into the young wife's blue eyes. The dancer moved her right hand behind her and pulled her butt cheeks apart then she slid her middle finger in her tiny puckered hole to the first knuckle.

Tonya's head began to spin, and every thing began to slow down. The voices of the people in the room seemed to be coming from a long tunnel. She could feel the woman's sitting her undoing her pants and pulling them down her legs and off of her feet, then she pulled of her panties, leaving her naked from the waste down. Then Elsa opened Tonya's legs and pushing her hand between her thighs. She began to pinch and play with her clit with one hand while inserting two fingers of the other hand inside the drugged woman love hole.

The young blond had turned around and worked her way on her hands and knees until her head was between Tony's legs, then the black woman's hand were removed and replaced with the dancer's mouth. The drugged wife tried to raise her hand to push the girl's head back but they felt like they weighed a ton, and she could not move them.

Tonya looked over at the black woman beside her as her top was being removed along with her bra, she felt Robert's big hand on the back of her neck as he pulled her head over and down, with help from Elsa. She noticed his big black cock sticking up out of his lap like a telephone pole. "Open your mouth." The older woman whispered into her ear, as she rolled one of the white wife's nipples between her thumb and index finger.

She was not able to control herself but followed the orders exactly as given. She opened her mouth, as her lips made contact with the purple head of the big man's dick. He pushed down on her head inserting his cock deeper and deeper inside, until the head was at the opening of her throat. They made some adjustments on the way they were positioned and he pushed forward until the head popped into her throat. Tonya gagged so he held himself in place until with the help of the drugs she relaxed, then her eased in another inch.

Tonya felt body responding to the stimulus of the tongue on her clit and the attention her breast were getting from the big black woman beside her. Robert eased his cock down her throat until her lips were wrapped around the base and her nose was buried in the course pubic hair surrounding his black pole. With both hands on her head he began to move her head up and down in his lap slowly.

He laid his head back on the couch and worked her mouth up and down on his shaft as the young blonde continued to eat her out, and Elsa whispered in her ear. "Dat's it girl, suck on dat long dick. You be love'n it. You gona be one of his best. You know you are just a dirty lit'l slut ho, and we gona keep you drugged all day." She said as Tonya's head was being worked up and down. She played with the dazed woman's tits rubbing, pulling and squeezing them as Susan sucked on her clit and licked deep into her cunt. "Yeah you gona get to love the drugs, and we will give you all you want, as long as you do as you are told."

Tonya tried to think of something else but the attention her body was getting along with the drug had caused her body to betray her, she could feel her orgasm building, her body was tingling, she could feel goose bumps moving all over her. Even the sensation of the large cock fucking in and out of her throat was now giving some strange pleasure. The voice continuously in her ear combined with the pleasure from the drug was bending her mind. Maybe she was just a slut whore.

Robert shoved her head down until his cock was buried deep in her throat, he held her there as his dick jerked and spit his hot see directly down her throat and into the stomach. When she felt this Tonya's body began to quiver as a earth shacking orgasm traveled through her body. As he was finishing his climax the black pimp pulled his long dick out of his newest whore's throat leaving the head resting on her tongue and pumped two more shots of hot cum filling her mouth. Her reflex took over and she swallowed most of his gooey juices but as he pulled the head of his dick out of her mouth, some of the white cream followed, and ran down her chin.

Robert pushed her back into the sitting position and Susan continued to lap at her wet cunt, Through a fog Tonya saw one of the black men holding a video camera, while one woman and another man were snapping still of the action on the couch. She thought to herself "Oh no now they will have more to blackmail me with."

Elsa pushed the younger woman between Tonya's legs, back across the floor. "This girl is mine now!" she barked, and then she turned sideways placing one foot on the couch against the back and the other one on the floor. She grabbed Tonya's hair and pulled her face down between her huge thighs. With help from her pimp Susan positioned the housewife on her hands and knees between the big black woman's legs, and then when he climbed up behind her, she spread the round mounds of white flesh apart and lowered her face between sticking her tongue into the brown puckered hole deep in the valley.

"Open yo mouth and suck my clit in like a dick." The black woman commanded, "Oh yeah you gona be a first class cunt eater!" she said as she rolled the white wife's face between her legs. "Now stick your tongue inside me! Yeah dat's it! Lick me out!"

In her drug induced haze Tonya felt as if she was trapped between two gigantic cliffs of dark flesh and was staring into a huge pink cave surrounded by a thick black forest with no place to go but inside. The smell from the sweat and excited pussy was so strong Tonya tried to hold her breath but failed and she breathed in an aroma she had never smelled before. She found the smell both disgusting and arousing.

Elsa placed both of her hands on the white woman's head and held it in place as she began to hump up and down, racking her cunt over her face. Susan was lapping at Tanya's asshole causing shivers to flow over her body as it built up to another drug stimulated orgasm. Her head began to spin faster, and her body tingled, she felt the pressure building and then the release as she came, gushing from deep within her whom.

The younger white woman licked up the fluid as it oozed out of Tonya, and the bigger black woman gushed her own juices onto Tonya's her face. "Ooooooooooooh yeah, eat me eat all my cum suck it up dat's it whore eat me!" She barked still gyrating her hips. She held the white housewife's face in place as she jerked time and time again while her orgasm subsided.

When the balck woman had finished with her new friend she pushed her back causing both women to fall off of the couch then in a harsh voice and commanded them both, "Go fuck somebody!" she said as she stood up and straightened her skirt. Tonya looked around the room as one of the black men pulled Susan to her knees and feed her his long black cock. She saw the man with the video camera still filming, while one of the other white girls sucked on his dick. She saw Barbara bent over the pool table with another black fucking her up the ass, in her hand looked like a wad of five-dollar bills. Another black man grasped her wrist and dragged her across the room where two more men waited. She knew what was about to happen and knew she was powerless to prevent it.


More to come.

hairy4135
hairy4135
209 Followers