All Comments on 'Hormonal Surges Ch. 05'

by oceaneyes22

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
jazz1190jazz1190almost 12 years ago
juiciy

great story!! ok this is getting to juicy for the next chapter to be just one page so can u please make the next chapter a little long

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
editorial advice

hello my dear

i am an editor and i use this site to read. it is very refreshing to read something by inspiring writers. a word of advice to you though. i was reading your story and i know that creating suspense will cause your story to be more in demand but it will also cause readers to discard your story. as i have seen previous readers have told you to expand your story (add more than one page) and i agree with them, because even though i know what you are doing logically, it is becoming frustrating, very frustrating to get engrossed in a story and then when you are looking for details and information the page is finished.

so please expand on your story. let each installment be at least 3 pages. you have talent, and im certain with that creative mind of yours it wont be a problem

oceaneyes22oceaneyes22almost 12 years agoAuthor

Hey, I've been seeing everyone's comments asking to make the chapters longer. Sorry they haven't been longer, I've been typing them on Word and it makes it look like I have more than I really do. I will start to make the chapters longer, but I have already submitted quite a few more chapters which aren't all that long so you're going to have to bear through those before the longer ones come, sorry. From here on I will make longer chapters. Thanks for reading!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous