All Comments on 'Horny Little Women Ch. 09'

by mpqm1968

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
NookiehunterNookiehunterover 17 years ago
Super Hot!

This submission is super hot and a great fantasy. I love it. Well done!

Nookiehunter

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
freakin' sweet

absolutely awesome, can't wait for the next installment!

Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptover 13 years ago
Stll going strong.

This series is still going strong. I really hope it works out with Heather and her family. I look forward to reading the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
WRITERS COMMUNICATE - YOU OBFUSCATE - THE POLAR OPPOSITE!!!!

fewer overheads (less overhead) (NIGHTMARISH GRAMMAR!!!!)

gently sleeping pussy (PUSSIES DO NOT SLEEP, PEOPLE DO!!!!)

rapid bitch on heat (rabid) (in) (A CHURLISH EXPRESSION!!!!)

ATTENTIVE brown nipples that just seemed to crave ATTENTION WRONG ON MANY LEVELS!!!!)

explode in his mouth (TITS CANNOT EXPLODE!!!!)

imperious girth (WTF DOES THIS MEAN???? -ZIP!!!!-) (impressive)

fit the whole lot (POORLY EXPRESSED!!!!)

create sufficient lushness (room) (CONTINUING THE TREND OF INSIPID PHRASING!!!!)

mean pussy (WORDS USED FOR WORDS’ SAKE ALONE, CONVEYING NO MEANING!!!!)

swimming sock (A CONTINUATION OF MAKING UP WORDS AND TERMS THAT ADD NOTHING TO THE STORY, SAVE GREAT CONFUSION!!!!)

lust put paid to that whimsy (A STATEMENT WELL BEYOND THE REALM OF COMPREHENSION!!!!)

dug (into) the palms

bed creaked painfully (I KNOW OF NO ONE WHOSE BED FEELS PAIN!!!!)

bodyweight (body weight)

clit thronged (throbbed) (THIS A FURTHER DEMONSTRATION OF THE AUTHOR’S TOTAL UNFAMILIARITY WITH THE COMMUNICATION THAT FORMS THE BEDROCK FOR A STORY!!!!)

Heather nodded silently (Connie) (FAILURE TO FOCUS ON THE CHARACTER OF THE MOMENT IS YET ANOTHER INSTANCE OF PATHETICALLY POOR WRITING!!!!)

(-true) fact (REPETITIVE!!!!)

togue (tongue)

ribcage (rib cage)

mid flight (midflight)

well heeled (well-heeled)

issuing a light kiss (POOR EXPRESSION!!!!)

actress' (actress's)

like a tadpole in spawn (HIDEOUS IMAGE!!! THE EXACT OPPOSITE OF SEXY!!!!)take on the best on (better)

turn-up (outcome)

laying on top (lying)

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8almost 8 years ago
Confused

Chilly cold night , then cold foggy night !!!! We are talking about Manila Philippines are we not????? This must have happened when I went back home to Australia for a holiday. Lived in the Philippines on and off for the last 27 years even in their rainy season which is in June and July in Manila it is hot and very humid. The only town that I know that is cold is Baguio city which is north of Manila in the mountains ..other than that . Good story.. Still gave you 5 stars...

cudsnuggleatcudsnuggleatover 5 years ago
We all need

More dilemmas like these.

RamazaRamazaalmost 4 years ago
what a wanker!!

Man, Matthew has gone from a decent human being to a spoiled little boy, who has no respect for women at all, a total dick that should have his nuts removed, removing the chance for him to reproduce any offspring at all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous