Horny Little Women Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The faraway cleaning suddenly stopped and a foot on a rung and the shake of a bucket could clearly be heard. Joe was ascending. "Quick!" Connie commanded like a broken record as, rung by rung, he climbed nearer.

"Nope, it's stuck tight," Matthew revealed, jumping from the bed.

As the sweaty top of the window cleaner's bald head appeared in the pane, Matthew headed for the door, uttering a hollow apology. Her pussy on full display, Connie tried moving onto her side in a vain attempt to cover up. But that merely revealed her gorgeous rump and pulled her wrists so tight it was sheer hell. Attaining the most comfortable position possible – on her back – she could at least cross her stockinged legs, but could do nothing about her tits, exposed and glistening with Matthew's dewy seed.

The window cleaner's moon face appeared in view just as Matthew exited the bedroom. The young man watched through the crack in the door as Connie cringed and hyperventilated. A slow-motion moment elapsed before the balding window cleaner realised just what he'd stumbled upon, eyes almost popping out of his head. He must have thought all his birthdays had come at once as the helpless legal executive lay there naked with cum making rivulets down her chin and ribcage.

The incredible thing was that he went about his business as if nothing was amiss, eyes furtively darting back and forth intermittently. Five minutes of squelching wet shammy on glass added to Connie's aching humiliation before he climbed back down with a little smile. Matthew contemplated leaving her there but that would be plain cruel. He had made his point. Returning from the bathroom with a pair of scissors, he cut free the poor girl, fleeing before she could inflict violent retribution. "I'll see myself out," he cried in mid flight.

He headed back to the marina to be greeted by a grinning Johnny. It was only then that Matthew realised perhaps it might have been wiser to remove the camera sooner rather than later. Johnny must surely have witnessed it all. Ah well, he was still new to the game and learning the ropes, so to speak. Johnny sniggered as the hidden camera was returned to his safe keeping. "I think you fit in here just fine, Matthew."

"Mmm, me too."

"Though I warn you, not all assignments thrilling as this one. You have to take rough with smooth."

Both laughed uncontrollably.

The mentor spent a further hour familiarising his charge with the systems and procedures before lunchtime arrived and his date with Heather. He called into reception and whisked her off to the floating restaurant in Manila Bay where he'd reserved the best table. A first for the simple and uncomplicated girl, she was overwhelmed among the high flyers and well heeled. "Ah Matthew, you spoil me," she observed with a smile.

"You deserve to be spoiled," he countered with pride, trying to put Connie out of mind.

After a wonderful lunch and some fine conversation he walked her back to the office, enquiring a little reticently if she'd care to see him again that evening. To his joy, she accepted and they agreed on his place which she said was more private. Matthew liked the sound of that, though the state of the apartment did leave a lot to be desired. Thus in readiness for her arrival, he tidied around as best he could and tried to make it look as presentable as possible. He really did need to find a housekeeper fast.

That evening they watched a DVD chosen by Heather from his vast library, quickly discovering a shared passion for gangster movies. Both inherently shy, they kept their distance on the couch and it was only as the credits on the first Godfather film rolled up the screen that finally Heather returned the intimacy Matthew craved, sliding up alongside. He turned his head inward and their noses brushed tentatively. Heather smiled and tilted her head, allowing closer access, an invitation Matthew was quick to accept.

As their lips engaged and his hand brushed her hip she issued a little whimper. His other hand moved across also, stroking a waist that was so slender his fingertips very nearly touched. The sleight body lifted easily into his lap, her back to his chest, legs overhanging like a child. It meant he could play with her whilst she could still watch the TV, which just happened to have found its way onto a late night soft porn flick.

Even more strangely, the couple in the movie were in a similar position to the couple watching, the key difference being that the actress was Heather's opposite: a blonde with huge tits. As the actor's hands moved to cup the heaving orbs, Matthew did likewise, a groan escaping his lover's lips. As she relaxed back into him, he caught a glimpse of her smiling reflection on the screen. As the actor firmly palmed his partner's breasts through a tight blouse, Matthew did likewise through Heather's t-shirt. Small but perfectly formed, they were two lovely cones. Heather clearly harboured reservations for she whispered over her shoulder: "You prefer girls with bigger breasts, yah?"

"No, not all," Matthew countered. "Yours are gorgeous."

"She very attractive though, you no think?"

Matthew made no response at first, instead issuing a light kiss to the girl's neck. As the actress lifted her arms, Heather mimicked the action, allowing him to hoist clear the t-shirt. Both stared at the woman's exposed cleavage, held compactly in a silken and virtually see-through bra. "She is attractive, yeah," Matthew replied finally. "But not half as attractive as you," he added, awaiting further instruction from the TV.

Heather smiled knowingly but nonetheless allowed his warm hands to cover her little boobs through a sexy black lace bra. She too seemed anxious to discover what happened next. The actor reached round to paw, lifting and separating the fleshy orbs. The oversized breasts jiggled and, as he upped the tempo, one spilled out of its cup. Heather's more modest assets needed a prompt, so Matthew pushed his hand in the side and helped the corresponding breast out, resting it over the lace top. Heather might not have the cup size but the nipple at its centre was a work of art, chocolate brown and sprouting half an inch.

As the actress in the film lifted an arm, her partner ducked his head beneath, locking his lips around the teat and gazing up into her eyes in lust. Heather did likewise, elevating an arm and allowing Matthew to mimic the move. Taking the erect nipple between his lips he sucked with purpose. Overjoyed at this sizzling turn of events, the thing that made Matthew even happier was witnessing the way Heather seemed to enjoy watching the other couple. After all the amazing things he'd experienced in England, nothing less than a broadminded girl with similar voyeuristic tendencies would do for Matthew. And Heather might just be it.

As the actor kissed all the way down the blonde's ribcage, Matthew mirrored the move, keeping one eye on the screen for instruction. A hand slipped inside the actress' skirt, accommodated as her thighs widened to allow the roving fingers access. Heather purred in delight and anticipation, knees sliding apart and Matthew was quick to act, his hand moving inside to cup a panty-covered crotch and feel the heat radiating from a pussy that was burning with desire. His fingers slipped and squelched as they pressed. Evidently Heather WAS enjoying herself.

As the actress placed a tiny hand over her lover's for guidance, Heather did likewise, angling Matthew's fingertips up the inside of the cotton and into the soft moist slit. The cunt puckered to allow entrance, so soft and moist, before sealing tight around his knuckles. Heather pushed until they located her swollen love button. The girl was so wet it kept eluding his touch, squirming around like a tadpole in spawn.

As Matthew waggled his fingers frenziedly, Heather's pussy started dripping on his thigh, coating it with a wondrous elixir. Onscreen, the love scene reached a foreshortened and unsatisfactory climax, courtesy of the Filipino censor. Thankfully, however, the same could not be said of Heather who craved an orgasm so badly she was bouncing up and down on Matthew's fingers. All he had to do was hold still as she plunged, scraping the sensitive nub against his fingernails. Quickly attaining a shattering climax, she squealed and came hard, shaking with delight.

After a moment's respite, craning upwards she gave him a light peck on the jowl before receding and melting into his arms. Nursing a raging hard-on, it was Matthew's turn to crave attention, yet he was to be left disappointed. "I no want rush things, Matthew," she mouthed dreamily.

Within seconds, she was snoozing in his arms like a baby, leaving Matthew to content himself with the rest of the movie. He didn't mind unduly, in fact he found it quite endearing. Being forced to wait for sex was all part of the chase.

Heather awoke an hour later and climbed from his lap saying she really must go. At that moment a thought came to mind, a lightbulb moment. "One of my sisters, maybe help you," she said.

Matthew looked back guiltily, shifting to cover an erection that felt like a lightsaber. "Sorry? Run that past me again."

"My sisters, they both do cleaning – and both in need of job."

"Oh I see," he said, relieved.

On reflection it made sense. "Well I could certainly use the help. And if things with Johnny work out, I'll be spending a lot of time out and about. But how do I choose which one?"

Heather shrugged. "Perhaps you give them trial?"

Matthew rubbed his chin. "Okay, I tell you what: send them both over for a trial run and I'll take on the best one."

"Oh would you Matthew? Thank you, thank you, thank you," Heather enthused, each thank you accompanied by a kiss.

A huge hug and he walked the girl to her car. A final lingering kiss and a promise to see each other soon, and she disappeared into the misty Manila night. Matthew traipsed back inside thoughtfully, securing the latch. In the time between, a message had been recorded on the answerphone. He pressed play and sat back to listen. "Matthew, it Connie..."

He swallowed. Presumably having recovered from the morning's ordeal, she had some scathing words to impart. Having watched The Godfather, he hoped she didn't know any hitmen, for he thoroughly deserved it.

"Matthew, what you do to me this morning very wrong..."

Lips pursed contritely, he nodded at the telephone, wanting to apologise.

"Wrong, but turn me on so much," Connie's voice continued. "I can't stop thinking about it all day long. I keep needing take care of myself..."

Matthew exhaled forcefully. Now THAT was a turn-up for the books.

"Call me soon yah. We have lots more fun."

The erection that had subsided in the wake of Heather's departure was raging once more, just thinking about Connie. But, at close to midnight with a cold fog rising, he had no intention of being at Connie's beck and call. In fact, he might just tease her mercilessly for a few days with a little aloofness, until she begged him. She'd be putty in his hands. Yeah, he liked that idea.

Yet that didn't serve his immediate need. Switching on the laptop, he went in search of instantaneous and much needed relief. Thankfully, the webcam in England was in operation and, as if by some strange telepathic connection, right at that moment a family member came into view with a similar thought in mind.

Matthew was overjoyed to see his mother, the first time since returning. Clad in just an airy scarlet bathrobe, her blonde hair was damp from the bath. She oozed sex appeal as only a middle-aged woman could, large breasts clearly outlined in the robe, nipples in a state of supreme arousal. As equally pleased to see her son, she blew a smoochy kiss at the cam. Matthew blew one back.

Some brief small talk later, both seemed to read one another's minds. Reaching into the pocket of the gown, Hannah produced a mammoth flesh-coloured dildo. "My new toy," she revealed, before adding: "I've christened it Matthew."

"Oh mum," he sighed longingly, unzipping immediately to produce its twin, the real thing. "Press it deep inside you and imagine that's MY lovely cock."

"Oh Christ, yesssssss," Hannah growled.

With that she eased the silken belt through the hip hooks, causing the gown to part down the middle and a pair of udder-like breasts to plunge and hang free. "Tell me what to do, Matthew," she said with a purr.

Matthew knew exactly. "Suck one of those gorgeous nipples for me."

Hannah smiled and cupped a hand beneath the left orb, elevating the fleshy globe to her lips. Out came her tongue to lick all around, spittle glazing the areola. Her pouted lips took the teat and she slurped and slobbered. "Oh God that feels so good," she clamoured.

On the other side of the world, Matthew's hand wrapped firmly around his rock hard cock and he began a long gentle stroking motion. "That's it baby boy," she enthused. "Wank for mummy."

Stretching out, she let the nipple fall from her mouth and the breast heave back into place. Thighs parting she placed the rubber 'Matthew' to the blonde mound. The soft pink lips pursed, allowing the plastic head to work its way inside the slit. "Ohhhhhhh fuck, Matthew," Hannah moaned, biting her bottom lip. "That feels even better."

"Push it right up and keep imagining that's me," Matthew directed, increasing the tempo on the real cock in his fist. "Fantasise about me laying on top of you and shoving my hard cock up your juicy pussy."

"Oh Jesus Matthew, yesssssss."

As the toy disappeared inside her hot spread cunt, Hannah wiggled her hips and issued a huge moan of appreciation. "Oh Matthew, so big inside mummy."

Matthew loosened his grip, trying to make his palm as soft as that gorgeous cunt that filled the computer screen. In his mind he was there with her, making passionate love. Oh how he desired to lie on top, thrusting away with complete abandon. "Oh God mum, I want you so badly," he hissed.

"Me too," she echoed. "What next darling?"

"Suck the dildo for me," Matthew suggested. "Tell me what you taste like."

Contracting her pussy muscles, Hannah eased the rubber cock back out without using her hands. It was dripping with cunt juice, leaving a splodge. She did as he said, gathering up the toy and pressing it seductively to her lips. "Oh I taste divine," she cooed, lips glossed with cunt honey.

"Now fuck yourself till you cum for me," Matthew commanded.

Reaching back between her legs with 'Matthew' in hand, Hannah started to frig with purpose. Eyes locked on her handsome son stroking his lovely cock, the intensely aroused woman's spare hand homed in on her clit, starting to drum at it. She moaned as Matthew upped the tempo, his bulbous cock head glazed with precum as it leaked alarmingly.

The scene was so damn hot that neither was able to hold back for long. As Matthew felt the orgasm range in, he angled his cock to his belly. "Cum for me baby boy," screeched Hannah.

And he did, producing a spurt so overwhelming it hit his chin. A second wave left a long thick trail down the centre of his stomach. Witnessing her son cum so hard, Hannah was propelled over the edge immediately, the dildo ejected forcibly amid a squirt of pussy juice. The air was heavy with pained breathing on both sides of the world as each lay back and gasped for air. It was Hannah that sat up first. "I have to go Matthew. Come home soon, yeah?" she mouthed, dewy-eyed, before the connection went dead.

Matthew sniffed, mopped his belly with three Kleenex and headed to bed. So much going on in his life, one question above all played on his mind: Manila or England? Thanks to Ryder Tower, Johnny, Heather and perhaps even Connie, just when he thought the riddle was solved, something like that came along to remind him just what he was missing back in England.

He didn't suppose the impending visit of Heather's eighteen-year old twin sisters would help to make matters clearer either. For Matthew Ryder it was one dilemma after another!

12