All Comments on 'Horny Schoolgirl Ch. 01'

by hotwife32sd

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
A

A pretty well written story. I hope you will do many more. Sounds like you were quite the cock tease in school. I'd love to hear about your swinging marriage. And of course the first time, a girl loosing her virginity is so memorable. Longer stories would be better, give me a chance to stroke off along with you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Even though I'm a guy . . . ..

Even though I'm a guy, I had plenty of empahty for this young lady. I mentally tg'ed myself into her mind & body and visualized being screwed by the her big stud uncle. It couldn't be better. I hope he knocks up both of these lucky ladies. His cock needs plenty of exercise. Does he have any more nieces?

kinkytrikerskinkytrikersabout 16 years ago
hot

dammmmmmmmmmmmmm that was hot ,it diff put me over the edge mmmmmmmmm. more then once before end of story.lol I hope you do more stories

Ari425Ari425about 16 years ago
Awesome

That was great. Please write more!

centauri4centauri4about 16 years ago
Nice 1st Effort

Keep on searching for the best of the web and working on your own versions!

centauri4centauri4about 16 years ago
Nice 1st Effort

Keep on searching for the best of the web and working on your own versions!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Had to wipe the screen after checking out

your picture. You lush little slut. Hey, good writing too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Your Story's Hot and so are You!

Loved your story, love your picture and I can picture you doing all that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

This story is so fucking hot! I hope you got off as hard writing this story as I did reading it.

Amazing writing...so descriptive. Thanks a million for sharing this with your fans!

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114ualmost 6 years ago
Mmmm

Loved this one! Especially the exquisite descriptions the moment Nancy saw her uncle and mother screwing in the bedroom! That scene was so hot I couldn't help myself and came HARD when they did.......Good job and ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️'s........

roveroneroveroneover 3 years ago

fun and hot...

So Nancy had a lush brunette landing strip but what about omg? A proper adult woman's lush muffin to trap her pheromones/uncle's spunk?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous