All Comments on 'Hospital Stay Ch. 02'

by DDDDave

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AdrianBurnsAdrianBurnsover 10 years ago
Nurse Erika Needs To Get Out More

I'm liking the sexualized nature of routine hospital procedures like Erika checking the protagonist's blood pressure and pulse.

Erika noted how she couldn't "let loose" in the hospital so eventually they're going to have to go somewhere else where she can scream her lungs out but if that happens I hope she can bring along her uniform to keep the "hot nurse" scenario going.

I felt like we got to know Ericka's personality a little bit more in this chapter; but like the protagonist, I'm amazed that she wasn't familiar with "tit fucking" and how amazing a woman with breasts her size truly is.

The tight red sweater was mentioned again, so she really needs to wear one.

Glad to have a cup size mentioned even though it was a sort of flashback to Missy Hopkins.

Thanks for the quick posting of the new chapter; I can't wait to read the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great

loving the story so far. my only complaint is the overuse of exclamation points. maybe it's just a personal dislike, but to me if there's more than one exclamation point in a paragraph, it's too many, never mind at the end of every other sentence like you've done in some places.

not everything is an exclamation, you know? not everything is exciting or being shouted, and using it too much makes the narrator seem like an excitable little puppy who's amazed by the most mundane things.

I mean, "Some Japanese women have big tits!". is that really worth shouting out like it's incredibly exciting? it's just statement.

again, it's probably just me, but overuse of exclamation points has bothered me ever since i was a kid.

anyway, rant over. hope to see more of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awww

Poor Dave!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDDDDave@DDDDave
2192 Followers
When I first started posting here I was more than a little fuzzy on how things worked. As a result the stories first posted went up as separate stories instead of chapters. Sorry about that. But I've put together this index to try to help. Be aware that there is a chapter miss...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES