Hot Flash Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lady J
Lady J
3 Followers

You got up again and came and sat next to me, once again placing my hand on your cock...I knew what to do again and was happy to do so. You started to stiffen again and then told me not to go anywhereand once again you got up. I felt the cloth being released off my one leg and then the other, I heard you rummage around a bit, and soon you were back nearby me again, but you were standing. You asked me once again to get on my hands and knees facing you on the edge of the bed and of course I obeyed. My head was apparently facing your cock and I sensed you moving towards me, your hand reached under my chin and you skillfully guided your semi stiff cock into my nice moist mouth. I loved sucking you and after the incredible reward I had just received I wanted nothing more then to reward you as well. It was great feeling you swell inside my mouth and I was anxiously hoping I'd get to taste your sweet cum again. It took some time, but your cock did get nice and hard in my mouth. You remained where you were but leaned for something, and soon you pulled your cock out of my mouth and told me to reverse my position and get my head down and ass up again. I heard you ripping some paper behind me and knew you had a condom and was so jazzed that I'd get fucked! Yowza!

With one hand you tugged on my one hip so I'd back into you and with the other hand you found my pussy and slid a few fingers in and out of it to make sure I was plenty wet for what was about to invade it. And I surely was. Next, you pulled your fingers out and I could feel you move in and soon your cock was perfectly poking around my pussy and then skillfully you slid it inside of me. With both hands free you guided my backside so I could grind up and into your groin and with that I took it upon myself to fuck you like a good little puppy. I loved how your cock felt as it was sliding in and out of my pussy with such ease. I think I lost myself to the motion and keen sensations. We fucked for a good long time and I suddenly noticed your breaths getting harder and faster and your moans had grown deep with enjoyment.

Suddenly your hands gripped my hips so deep and hard and you started fucking me furiously! I did all I could do to ride it out and then heard you shout out "oh god, oh fuck, OH GOD OH FUCK!!!!!" and with that you thrust into me so deep and even though you were wearing a condom, I could still feel your cock throb and spurt so deep inside. I rode out your orgasm with you and was so careful to stay backed into you so you could enjoy it all. As soon as it seemed to be all spent you backed up, I felt your soggy safely covered cock plop out of me, and you flopped down on the bed beside me gloriously elated yet exhausted from the energy spent. You landed right next to me...so it was nice that I could nuzzle in next to you and stroke your body as I gently kissed your face. You told me if I wanted to, I could remove the blindfold. I did and you quickly reacted and covered my eyes and told me to keep them closed so they could adjust. I did and we both laid there in each others arms, our sweat was mingling as our breaths were trying to wind down to normal.

After we both gathered our wits, you noticed the clock on the bedside table, six hours you said, we've been here for SIX hours! We both got up, jolted for our clothes, dressed very rapidly, and then both headed for the bathroom. You took a pee while I fixed my makeup, then it was my turn to squat as you tidied yourself up. We were both out of breath again as we raced to gather all of our belongings and soon we met at the hotel door. You let me out, followed, turned and locked the door, and took my hand and led me to my car. I remember giggling through the whole rush of our lateness.

You took me to my car and I unlocked the door and tossed my belongings inside. I was about to get in when you grabbed me and turned me to you and once again you gave me one your fabulous kisses. After you released me from your mouth you told me I looked as if I was having another hot flash. We both laughed at that and you told me that you wanted to see me again soon. I said I'd love that and then hopped into my car and blew you a kiss as I drove off. It was a great day and I floated home surrounded by the delicious thoughts of all we did.

Lady J
Lady J
3 Followers
12