All Comments on 'Hotwives'

by Donna Williams

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Serious sort of humor....

You are very talented in making a very complex topic light and humorous, while thoroughly going through the stages of decesion making. This is the first story of yours I have read, hope there are more in the archieves, or at least more to cum, er come. Thank you .

dsidedsidealmost 20 years ago
Let it stop here.

Just your run of the mill limp dicked wimp/slut story.

sherlock40sherlock40almost 20 years ago
Just what this site needs

Another sub-wimp husband/slut-wife story. The wife has the husband dress up as a girl to please her, doesn't want her husband to have another woman (but doesn't mind herself getting fucked by other men), has him begin a gay relationship with another man while she is fucking someone else. What a great love story....NOT.

If you are asking us whether to continue or not, my vote is no. The .0000001% of men (and I use the term loosely) who enjoyed this story may say otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
good elements

you have a lot of hot elements in this story. but you slow it down with the wife's reluctance to plunge into adultery, and questiong if her husband would go alll the way with the other guy. i am sooo turned on by the notion of being cuckolded, and being fminized and made into a woman myself. would love to have my wife taken by a "real" man. and would love to suck a man's huge hard dick ... and to be fucked. but your story doesn't pull out all the stops. next time ... just let it go. you have all the elements. thanks for writien.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Good, but???

Hotwives should be Hot Wives; hotwife should be hot wife; too many * * * * *. Your spelling errors took something away from a potentially good story. You should at least list the country you are from and/or the State if in the USA in your Biography. I look forward to the continuance of this story with the necessary improvement in spelling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
It was your desire to be "cucked"?

Is this new crap for crap? This was so poorly writen....sorry, trying to catch my breath. Oh, oh, oh, having a stroke from such crap. Oh yeah, said that, CRAP!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
No story. No Talent. No imagination.

You might think this comment is too harsh, but you write like an uninspired male which your bio says you are, but yet your name is Donna. These queer agenda stories get old. You are out of your element. Go back to Church or stay in your fantasy as your writing is below even bad as you have no talent.

BallzacBallzacalmost 20 years ago
Researched & Well Thought Out

I followed the instructions, as outlined in the story and got on Google. I searched for Hotwife and found the site referred to in the tale. The hotwife (and according to the site hotwife is the correct spelling) material was part of a larger body of work dealing with human sexuality. The section on "Cuckold Husband/ Hotwife Phenomena" appeared to be well researched. Donna Williams has incorporated several aspects of the hotwife phenomena into his story--including the latent homosexuality desplayed by the husband in the story. While the story may be fiction, from the research matterial describing the cuckold husband & hotwife, is based in fact. I therefore, give points based upon the work Donna Williams did in investigating the premise for his story--something, which is rarely done in erotic writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
What a great stroke - Thanks!

This story was brilliant. It slowly played out the seduction of both partners, slow shock of the wife, and the ultimate humiliation of the husband to the max. It made me close my eyes every few minutes, while stroking, imagining that the powerful elements in the story were actually happening. With all the mind blowing pauses that I or any reader would take, the story, and likewise the reader's masturbation, last forever. At least it did for me. I delayed/timed my orgasm to the end, then re-read the last few paragraphs and had an explosive, come on my chest and face, spiritual, end of the earth orgasm. During my post orgasm I felt so completely at peace. The story was like sex therapy. Again, it was brilliant.

As for the negative comments... I guess some people who like these stories are very mean. They obviously are into the topic. They select the story and then read it the whole way through. That is something you do only when you dig something. Then they give the story a zero rating and write that the author essentially has no talent. Aside from the fact that this is horseshit, it is also insulting and hurtful to the author. A thank you, or perhaps simple silence, would do.

To the author: It is unfortunate that the goofballs are lowering your story's ranking. It deserves to be at the top. Thank you again for helping me get off and find peace at the end of a long day. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
The events were happening to me, as I read.

Wow! I like these cuck stories, and when they are as good as this one is, I'm participating along with the heroes and heroines. I was four different persons tonite.

True, the author could have had even hotter scenes, but that comes with writing experience. She/he did just fine, and gave me a rare hardon, and a satisfying come.

Really good stories in this mold are hard to come by. I'm sure I'll return with satisfaction again and again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Nope

Quit this sick puppy before I finished the first page.

Alvaron53Alvaron53about 17 years ago
Droll and uninteresting

Dull prose that reads like a travelog. Characters that aren't particularly believable and nothing resembling a plot in sight. There's nothing laudable about this collection of vignettes so don't waste time with a continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
nope

nope got it right

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wrong section

Gay....

Guys that are into the hotwife thing are not lifestyle cuckolds. The author should know the difference between a hotwife and cuck's wife....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

everybody but the readers who will never get back the time squandered on this POS story.

Why can't we have a zero vote!!

Would like a negative vote, but will settle for zero.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous